Chapter 5 The Goddess of Autumn (5)
81 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Goddess of Autumn (5)

Winter glanced at the fairy and said to me who was enjoying pastries, "She's from your palace."

I looked sideways and saw that she was indeed a fairy from the Qiuwu Palace.

"Did you fall in love with a man in the mortal realm?" I asked.

Hearing this, the little fairy blushed and lowered her head shyly.

"Are you sure you've understood that man thoroughly? Don't regret it later. I'll say this only to you once."

"This servant is sure. I hope the goddesses will grant me permission."

"In that case, go ahead."

"Thank you, goddess."

Upon hearing my approval, The fairy immediately ran happily toward the Southern Heavenly Gate.

"You're rather tolerant" Winter remarked.

I smiled and said, "If she encounters a good man, it can be regarded as fulfilling her wish. If she encounters a bad one, she won't have these thoughts again in the future and just stay as a fairy obediently."

"By the way, Winter," I leaned closer to her and said, "I heard that Yuanshi Tianzun have accepted many male immortals as his disciples recently and Yuanshi Tianzun's disciples all have astounding appearances and qualifications , so why don't we go to Kunlun Mountain and take a look together?"

"I'm not going," Winter replied.

"Is it because of Guangcheng Shenjun?" Suddenly, I remembered Guangcheng Shenjun, the eldest disciple of Kunlun Mountain. Last time during the Peach Banquet, his eyes were always fixed on Winter. "Actually, Guangcheng Shenjun has a good demeanor. As the eldest disciple of Yuanshi Tianzun, he must be pretty good. Among all the male immortals pursuing you, he's probably the best. Why don't you consider..."

I hadn't finished speaking when I saw Winter's icy gaze.

Winter had once fallen in love with a mortal. After that mortal died, Winter was distraught for a long time, and her temperament became even colder. However, it had been a long time, I think she should have forgotten that mortal by now.

"If you don't want to go then forget it. I'll find  Summer and go with her," sensing the unfavorable situation, I quickly left Shuangxue Palace and escaped to Xiachan Palace. With Summer's temperament, she would probably be willing to accompany me to Kunlun Mountain. We chimed in easily and would set off immediately.

Using the Art of Disguise, Summer and I arrived at Kunlun Mountain, silently sitting on the roof with melon seeds on our hand, and watching a group of handsome male immortals practicing their celestial arts. It was truly a sight to behold. I suddenly understood why Yuanshi Tianzun didn't accept any female disciples. If he did, they would have stared at these good-looking male immortals day in and day out, how could they even focus on cultivation?

"Ah, who is that male immortal standing in the front? He looks really handsome," Summer asked while munching on melon seeds.

"That's Guangcheng Shenjun. You have seen him before, at the Peach Banquet," I replied.

"Why don't I remember... Oh, I recall now. It was him, the one who kept looking at Winter. Does he like Winter?"

"Of course. Isn't it obvious?"

Summer and I used the Art of Disguise, although ordinary immortals could not see us, Guangcheng Shenjun still sensed something unusual and flew towards our direction.

"Quick, let's go!" I poked Summer's arm, and we left immediately.

However, Guangcheng Shenjun, being the eldest disciple of Kunlun Mountain after all,. In a short time, he managed to catch up with usand landed in front of us in white attire.

"Kunlun Mountain stipulates that female immortals are not allowed to enter, why are you two goddesses here?" Guangcheng Shenjun had a stern face, somewhat similar to Winter.

"Winter, why are you here?" Summer looked at Guangcheng Shenjun and asked.

However, Guangcheng Shenjun didn't even turn his head and said with a straight face, "Winter has always adhered to heavenly rules, how could she come here, so Goddess better not lie to me."

Summer immediately shut up, and I spoke, "We are just passing by and did not intend to intrude. Would Shenjun let us go for the sake of Winter's face?"

Winter a, this situation was urgent, we're forced to take advantage of Guangcheng's affection for you.

Guangcheng pondered for a moment and said, "Then can you two goddesses do me a favour?"

"What favour?" I sensed an opportunity and quickly asked.

Guangcheng took out a small pouch from his sleeve and said, "Winter loves plum blossoms , these are plum blossom seeds I found from Yingzhou. These plum blossoms can bloom continuously and cn also last for a long time. In her free time, she can also make plum blossom pastries."

Winter indeed loved plum blossoms, many immortals in the Heavenly Realm knew about it. However, few knew that Winter could make plum blossom pastries. I recalled that Guangcheng Shenjun and Winter were not familiar with each other. How did he know about this?

I took the pouch and said, "Alright, but why don't you give it to her yourself?"

"I..." Guangcheng seemed contemplative.

"Kunlun Mountain has many affairs, I have to go back. The two goddesses should leave soon."

After saying this, Guangcheng left.

I vaguely felt that the relationship between Winter and Guangcheng was not simple. But according to Winter's temperament, if she didn't tell me anything, even if I asked her, she wouldn't have said anything. Guangcheng was a mortal who ascended to godhood so I could probably try asking the God of Destiny about it.

.

.

As soon as I returned to the Heavenly Palace, I went straight to the Shuangxue Palace. I approached Winter and said, "Today, Summer and I went to Kunlun Mountain. The male immortals there are each more handsome than the other."

Winter remained silent while watering the flowers and plants.

"Especially Guangcheng Shenjun, he's truly charming!" I stared at Winter, and sure enough, she glanced at me.

"What's so special about him?" Winter's face showed a hint of anger.

"This is something Guangcheng Shenjun brought back from Yingzhou. He said these plum blossoms can bloom for a long time and asked me to give them to you." I took out the packet of plum blossom seeds and handed them to Winter.

"Throw it away. I don't want it," Winter said indifferently.

I sighed and scattered the seeds into the soil. They are quite rare. You don't want it, then why are your eyes staring at it all the time.

In less than half an hour, those seeds grew into several gorgeous red plum blossom trees.This Guangcheng had put a lot of effort into it, even infusing the seeds with divine power to make them grow so quickly.

Winter looked at the beautiful red plum blossoms, and there was a hint of joy in her eyes.

.

.

-Hall of Destiny-

"Are you saying that the mortal that Winter met was Guangcheng Shenjun?" after listening to the God of Destiny words, I confirmed the speculation in my heart.

"Yes, goddess. Guangcheng Shenjun ascended to godhood in his second life after meeting Winter Goddess. However, due to heavy calamity, he forgot about his own mortal experience. Later, he became a disciple under Yuanshi Tianzun and was able to remember all kinds of previous lives after being enlightened by Tianzun," the God of Destiny explained.

It turns out that Winter and Guangcheng had such a deep connection. Looking at Winter's current expression, it seemed like she was angry because Guangcheng didn't remember her at the beginning.

"God of Destiny,"I sat up straight from my chair, "Do you think Winter will end up with Guangcheng in the future?"

"This..." The God of Destiny smiled, "I don't know."

I felt that Winter would eventually be with Guangcheng. After all, this Guangcheng could even make the usually aloof Winter angry.

 

 

[Note:]

Full chapter out now~ Happy New Year everyone! :D

Xian'e - fairy/celestial maiden = possesses an ethereal beauty. 

Yuanshi Tianzun - Primordial Celestial

Si Ming - the God of Destiny

 

0