Chapter 2 – Magic and Skill
62 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I looked at the entrance of the cave with doubt, "will I get out now?" a strange language came out of my mouth, it was a demonic language contained in the inheritance that made me understand it instantly without having to learn it.

I sat down and thought carefully about how I could get out of this damn floor safely.

"Wait, don't I have skills and magic?" I closed my eyes and felt inside my body what skills the abyss had given me.

In the darkness I felt a blue stream that flowed like veins throughout my body, the stream was centered on my chest as I focused my attention on my chest, I found a round blue crystal appeared in my perception.

"So this is mana, and is this the demon core?" mana is the energy that all living things have to change the reality of the world which is often called magic, while the demon core is the source of the demon's life essence as it is formed from mana and blood.

"Hehehe magic, one of the dreams of humans, now I can do it!" I shouted with excitement as I accessed the inheritance to find out how to use magic.

Magic is a supernatural power used to change the reality of the world. Magic is performed by forming formations containing various kinds of magic runes or often called magic circles and using energy called mana.

"Magic Circle"? Magic runes? Don't I just need to cast a spell?" confusion appeared on my face when the information I got did not match my expectations, as far as I knew using magic only required casting a spell or even just imagining something.

A magic circle is a formation that contains various runes that form a command that can change the reality of the world. while magic runes are symbols that represent something in a magical aspect.

"So I have to create a command to use magic? Isn't this like programming? Magic runes are like a programming language," I pondered because I felt that using magic was not as easy as I thought.

"So, first I have to learn the various magic runes? Then string them together into a formation that contains commands? Then pour out the mana that will be used as energy to execute the command? Is that so?" I tilted my head as I began to feel challenged to master magic.

Knowing what to do, I accessed the inheritance to learn the magic runes.

"Hmm... nothing?, oi wait a minute, nothing?!, seriously!" I stood up as I didn't find a single magic rune in my inheritance.

"Is there none or is it just me?" I shuddered knowing my fate if I was the only one who couldn't use magic, I carefully retraced the contents of the inheritance I got.

"hahaha there's one! [Body Enhancement]!" I was happy when I found out that there was a magic that I could use, even though it was only one, at least I could use magic.

[Body Enhancement] is the easiest magic that can be done by coating part or all of the body with mana and the mana will strengthen it.

"uhh... where's the magic circle? where are the magic runes? magic without a magic circle? is this really magic?" knowing this magic that wasn't magic made my hope of using magic disappear.

"huh... at least I still have skills, wait! don't tell me I don't have skills!" I nervously closed my eyes and scanned my entire body.

"Nothing!!! hahaha.. nothing!!! hahaha just die you bastard!!!" anger filled me as I felt the abyss was unfair to me, I went back to accessing my inheritance by focusing on skills.

Hmmm... Hmmm... Skills lie deep within the soul? I frowned when I got that information.

"I hope you're not deceiving me, Abyss!!!"

I again tried to sense into my body with the focus of finding my soul, I again looked at the mana flow centered on the demon core, trying to search all over my body, I found that inside my head was an empty space with a person inside.

I was surprised to find that the person was exactly the same as my human self, with eyes closed and floating in darkness.

Is this a soul? Curiously I looked at my entire soul, although it was exactly the same as when I was a human, I also saw the demonic shadow covering it.

I tried to focus on my soul and found 2 points of light inside, one was brilliant gold in color with a mysterious atmosphere while the other was black in color with an atmosphere of destruction.

"Ahahaha I have a skill" with an excited mind I felt the 2 points of light, various knowledge entered my mind.

The golden colored light spot is my skill called <Creation>, this skill allows me to convert mana into creation energy. With that energy I can create anything I know.

While the black colored dot of light is my skill called <Desturction>, this skill allows me to convert mana into destruction energy, with that energy I can destroy anything.

I was stunned for a moment knowing the abilities of the two skills, from the description of the two skills <Creation> is a versatile skill while <Destruction> is a very strong offensive skill.

"Wait, two? Two skills?!"

Abyss Demon, a demon that is born directly by the abyss and gains skills and inheritance, one for each demon born.

"I have two?! But how come? Is it because I'm reincarnated?"

Skills are deep within the soul, while my soul is a human with a demonic shadow, is my soul a fusion of two souls? .

"Does that mean that when I was in the dark, my consciousness or soul entered the egg that already had a soul and fused? But I don't feel any difference."

2 souls fused, an adult human soul with a newborn demon soul, of course the adult human soul would be more dominating, maybe that's why I can control myself and think like a human.

"If so, the <Creation> skill must be from my human soul while <Destruction> from this demon soul"

It was impossible for a demon known as a destructive creature to have a skill like <Creation>.

"Looks like I'm lucky to possess an egg with a demon that has this OP skill."

With <Destruction> I'm sure I can get out of this death floor, because at this early stage where my strength is still weak <Destruction> is more useful than <Creation>.

<Creation> is able to create anything but also requires mana whereas at this early stage my mana is still low so I can't create anything more useful than the <Destruction> skill.

But even so the <Creation> skill will be more useful to me in the future, I spread my hands and said.

"Who can defeat me with these two OP skills, since I've come back to life and have such amazing skills, I'll be supreme in this universe!"

I shouted with madness in my eyes, a sense of superiority overflowing in me as my soul opened its eyes to show an indifferent gaze.

1