Chapter 7 – Perverted Skill
35 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I changed the cover of this novel, what do you think?
  • It's better than the old one Votes: 4 100.0%
  • better the old one than this one Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 4

I got 7 demon cores from the ice demon I defeated, this makes me have 12 demon cores, my soul space is almost full with this amount of demon cores.

I'm amazed at how many demon cores I got from just two battles compared to yesterday when I not only almost died but I also only got 5 demon cores from 4 battles.

I looked at my last target today which was the wind demon, the demon had just won a battle where its enemy was successfully decapitated with its skill.

My body was unharmed and there was still a lot of mana which made me even more confident to kill my target.

I walked slowly towards it, but before I could get close, I saw something that made my body shiver.

I saw that the wind demon had its head cut off for no reason.

I stopped my steps when I saw a strange sight.

Suddenly the headless corpse was split open by its chest and the demon's core floated by itself without anyone holding it.

What is this?! A skill? But what? Telekinesis? Or maybe invisibility?

My heart was pounding at the sight of that, if the enemy was invisible then I would be very passive in battle.

I saw a splash of water like footsteps approaching towards me, seeing that a bad feeling arose in my heart.

Damn this is bad what should I do, I started thinking of ways that I could survive the approaching crisis.

<Destruction> is useless here because I can't see my enemy, maybe it's my luck that I saw the action of an invisible demon decapitating my target so I can be on guard first.

I thought about myself who was walking slowly and suddenly my head floated out of nowhere which scared me.

Shit! Who says with 2 OP skills you can do anything!!!

I nervously watched the water splash stop.

"Looks like you know my position."

An unfamiliar voice entered my ears, when I was sure that it was an invisible demon speaking.

"Your ability is the envy of many men."

"Huh?"

a voice filled with question marks rang out as I stated a bitter fact.

All the men in my world have always wanted to be invisible, with their perverted minds, I don't know what chaos would happen if one of them had this ability.

Are you saying that I am also jealous? Of course not! With my face, which woman would reject me, hahaha.

"It looks like this environment is not in your favor, with ankle-deep blood I can tell your position."

I said while stalling for time, although I knew her position, I didn't know her appearance.

How tall was he, or how long were his claws? From his appearance, I could at least speculate on his fighting moves.

"Although this environment doesn't favor me, it's more than enough to kill you."

A splash of water was seen as the demon's footsteps seemed to run towards me. When those footsteps were in front of me, I quickly used <Creation> to create a blinding flash of light.

"aaaaaaa..."

It seemed like this method still worked, I quickly advanced and clawed with all my might with a wide swing along with [Body Enhancement] magic and poison wrapped around my claws.

But my attack didn't hit anything as I felt my head being hit by something that sent me flying backwards.

"uhhh... damn" I used <Creation> to heal me as I stood up quickly and searched for the demon's position.

Splashing water sounded behind me as I quickly spun around and crossed my arms.

Blood sparks flew as scratches appeared on my arms.

"Strange skill, is it light or healing?"

A voice rang out as my body was attacked from all directions. I used [Body Enhancement] all over my body with all my might.

Knowing its position is also useless if you can't attack it. While using <Destruction> was also stupid.

If I used <Destruction> but didn't hit his body then it would be useless and my trump card would also be revealed.

I parried his attack while suddenly hugging the direction of the incoming attack.

My stomach was pierced by his claws but I also managed to hold back my enemy's hand.

"Got you!!!" I said as madness filled my eyes. I quickly punched forward with <Destruction> wrapped around my hand.

But my punch didn't hit anything

"I don't know what it is, but it seems dangerous" the voice sounded again as pain appeared on my face.

"aaaaaa..." I reflexively released the grip on her arm and jumped back with all my might, my face covered in blood as scratch marks appeared on my face.

My eyes were also damaged as my vision was filled with darkness, eyes! yes eyes the answer! I quickly used <Creation> to heal my eyes and made creation energy flow into my eyes.

My eyes opened again but were now golden in color. <Creation> can create anything I know, but of course I can't create magic eyes with my current power.

But if it's just energy that allows me to see invisible things then I can create it. It's like giving my eyes a buff, but it takes a lot of mana so I need to finish as soon as possible.

Now I can see the appearance of an invisible demon, the demon is about 5 feet tall but skinny with two arms and long claws, it also has small wings.

Looking at her form, it seemed that she was not a demon with strong strength, but rather built for speed, with her skills indeed requiring more speed than strength.

I pretended not to focus on her to catch her off guard.

"Damn your face must be ugly if you don't dare to show it!!!"

"What are you saying!!! DIE!!!"

The demon angrily ran towards me as I prepared to surprise this reclusive demon.

When the demon was in front of me, I created a light that blinded it again, it seemed like the demon had anticipated my move. He stopped outside my attack range while closing his eyes.

But with him closing his eyes and stopping moving, I quickly used <Destruction> in my hand and threw it at his chest.

Destruction energy slammed into his chest as the invisible demon chest disappeared and left behind a hollow body.

"hahaha now who's dead asshole!"

I taunted the demon to vent the frustration building up in my heart.

Slowly the demon's form appeared in front of me as its skill was inactive, I deactivated my skill and my eyes turned black again.

"Cihh what are your skills" the demon said slowly as his hand touched his hollow chest.

"You can ask the abyss when you meet him" I replied as a lifeless body fell in front of me.

I approached him and took the demon core he had, he had 20 demon cores which was a lot.

"Woww, thanks, I guess"

The things stored in the soul space will come out automatically when the body dies because the soul disappears, I immediately stored all the demon cores and approached the corpses of the wind demon and his enemy.

There I got 5 more demon cores, in total I had 37 demon cores.

"That's very dangerous even though the harvest is very sweet."

I looked at my current condition, my body was slowly starting to heal from the various wounds I suffered and 30% mana was left.

"It's a good thing the sun has set" I saw the place of celebration start to darken as the cave entrance appeared behind me, I stepped into the cave with gratitude for still being able to survive the perverted demons that were chasing me.

2