Chapter 9 – Art
18 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1 day here is the same as on earth which is 24 hours, I will make a target that I will achieve in the next 10 days.

The thing I have to do every day is to absorb demon cores up to my body's limit, the key to how fast I can evolve is to fulfill my body's daily limit so that I get stronger every day until I reach the peak of my mana as a demon child.

Currently I can only absorb 3 demon cores per day and it takes 1 hour for every 1 demon core I absorb, so every day I have to spend 3 hours absorbing demon cores.

As for sleeping time as a demon child I only need to sleep for 5 hours, the physique that demons have is different from humans. High level demons don't even need to eat, drink, and sleep as long as they have mana.

I also need to train my physique although the thing needed to evolve is peak mana not peak physique, I don't want my weak physique to be an obstacle on my way to the strongest.

Demons are creatures famous for their high amount of mana even surpassing dragons and also their mastery of magic. But since I want to be the strongest I must also have a strong physique, in my opinion someone who is said to be the strongest is someone who has no weaknesses.

In Inheritance, a person with a strong physique can control the life energy/vitality in their body to strengthen attack, defense, and speed. This technique is called Ki, if magic uses mana then Ki uses the vitality in one's body.

Similar to [Body Enhancement] magic but Ki has no enhancement limit, how much enhancement is determined by how much you use Ki, the amount of Ki a person has is determined by his physique so the stronger his physique is then the more Ki he has in his body.

But as a demon to use Ki is not an easy thing because the demon's physique is not as strong as its mana, most demons will not practice using Ki because for demons mastering magic is easier than mastering Ki, and Magic is more versatile than Ki.

To make the physique stronger the same way as training muscles in my previous life is to destroy them and then new muscles will regenerate to become stronger and more elastic, but it's not just about muscles but it's about the physique, the physique is divided into Skin, Flesh, Tendons, Bones, and Internal organs.

Maybe in my previous world training the body other than muscles was impossible, but here it became possible because of a miracle.

And about destruction, I have a very precise skill here, <Destruction> can destroy anything and I can control what I want to destroy, usually I won't destroy myself but for physical training I will use <Destruction> to destroy my physical.

"I hope I don't die, but this must be painful"

I shuddered at the thought of my body being destroyed and felt the pain, as a former human who lived in a peaceful era without war, the most painful thing I had ever experienced was being sliced by a knife while I was cutting food for cooking.

The various wounds I got after becoming a demon are much more painful than knife cuts, fortunately I have the <Creation> skill so I can heal my injured body quickly.

"I should also practice my mana control"

Mana control is very important in using magic, although now I don't need mana control because I only use skills, but in the future I will definitely use magic so practicing from now on is the right step.

Skills are like body parts so I don't need mana control because the mana will move automatically.

"But how?"

I sat down and pondered what could train my mana control, remembering the fantasy story in my previous life as a reference, I came up with an idea.

To practice mana control, I have to take the mana out of my body and move it in complicated patterns, maybe I'll split it into two and control both so that I can practice my multitasking ability.

And the last thing I need to do is maximize the use of my skills, just like I did with the <Creation> skill before by making poison, blinding light, etc.

Creating techniques that can maximize the use of skills is also called Art, Art is a technique that is done by using skills, magic, and Ki to create new techniques that are more useful in certain conditions.

<Destruction> is a very powerful offensive skill, but I also have to think about what I can do with <Destruction>.

While <Creation> is a very versatile skill, the things I can do with this skill are very broad.

Broadly speaking, skills, magic, and arts are divided into 4 categories: Attack, Defense, Movement, Support.

"Maybe I'll start with making art"

Practicing mana control is not my priority right now, so I'll put it at the back of my schedule, and for physical training using <Destruction> is very dangerous, I need to create various types of arts to support my training.

"For attack types, I need area attacks, and single target attacks"

I thought with 4 categories as a benchmark.

"For defense-type arts, maybe I'll make something that can increase elemental resistance considering most demons have elemental-based skills"

"For movement-type arts, I honestly don't know what to make"

If I knew I would die and be reincarnated as a demon with the skill <Creation> I would learn various knowledge considering information was very easy to obtain in my previous life.

"For the supporting type arts, I've made some before so I'll name them"

I have previously created poison, blinding light, and vitality, they belong to the arts but I haven't gotten around to naming them yet.

{Poison}, an attack type art that creates poison that can be coated on the claws, the poison works after entering the target's body and will slowly damage the body's functions.

{Healing}, a support-type art that creates vitality that can heal wounds and replenish energy in the body. This art can also help me to train my physique as I need to heal the wounds on my broken body.

{Flash}, A support-type art that creates a bright light that can temporarily blind enemies. This art has the lowest mana consumption I have"

1