Chapter 10 – Art(2)
18 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"For the energy that allows my eyes to see invisible things, it seems that I can also use it for other things".

<Creation> is a skill that creates something from nothing, I can create anything even my wildest imagination as long as I have enough mana.

The more details I know about what I'm creating, the less mana I need to make it, conversely the more vague what I create, the more mana I need.

But that also means I can create anything with a greater mana cost.

I used the <Creation> skill when I imagined an energy that could make my eyes see something I couldn't see.

A golden light appeared as my eyes turned golden in color.

"There's nothing"

I looked around to try my eyes, stopping my skill, I again imagined an energy that could strengthen my body like magic [Body Enhancement].

A golden glow appeared enveloping my body as I felt my entire body become stronger.

"Wowww I can make something like this too, I feel like the enhancement reaches 100%"

I tried to move to feel my body become stronger.

"Can these be used together?"

I used [Body Enhancement] magic as my body was strengthened with <Creation> skill, mana flowed as my body became stronger.

"Excellent."

I clenched my fist as I felt power flow through my body, looking at the wall I punched with all my might as cracks appeared where I punched.

"My strength is almost 3 times stronger"

The increase given with <Creation> is 100% while the magic [Body Enhancement] is 30%, for example someone has a strength value of 100 increased by 30% to 130 and increased again by 100% to 260.

The combination of the two enhancements is very powerful, I stopped all the enhancements when my strength decreased.

"If this energy can increase my strength and body functions, can it increase my endurance?"

I tried to make water boil with the <Creation> skill and released it at my feet to test my heat resistance.

"Eh hot"

I felt heat spreading on my legs, it seemed that my heat resistance was higher than when I was a human, if a human was scalded by boiling water his skin would have blistered, while my skin only became reddish.

I used the <Creation> skill again to create energy that could increase my heat resistance. Golden light appeared at my feet.

I recreated the boiling water and released it onto my strengthened legs.

"I don't feel any heat"

Seeing that my legs weren't hurt in the slightest, I grinned, thinking of the energy that could enhance my body, I named it.

"{Reinforce}"

{Reinforce}, a Support-type Art that can create energy that strengthens the body or part of the body with various effects. The increase given reaches 100%, can increase eye function to see invisible things, can increase the body's resistance.

I'm thinking of what other arts are needed to fight.

"Smoke might be useful"

Thick smoke can cover me, it's useful when I'm fighting multiple enemies or I want to get away from the enemy.

Although the smoke will also affect me but with the {Reinforce} art I can make my eyes see through the thick smoke.

"Maybe I should try it first"

I raised my hand and pointed it at the cave door as I used <Creation>. A golden light appeared in my hand as thick white smoke came out and traveled to the mouth of the cave and around it blocking my view.

"Wowww I can't see anything"

I used {Reinforce} on my eyes as the color of my eyes turned golden, I was able to see the cave environment again although it was blurry.

I stopped {Reinforce} after knowing I could see again.

"I'll name it {Smoke}"

{Smoke}, a Support-type Art that creates thick and vast smoke to cover the surroundings.

"Uh when is this smoke going to dissipate?"

I sat down and looked at the environment that was still covered in thick smoke. I waited while counting in my heart to find out how long this smoke would be there.

"5 minutes"

5 minutes passed, the smoke started to thin out and I could see the surroundings again.

"This art is good for assassination, I can block my target's view and kill him while he is unaware of my presence."

"Isn't this like those perverted demons?"

I shuddered remembering my fight with the invisible demon, if that demon was a little smarter and took a good look at his surroundings first before killing his target then he could easily kill anyone.

"I don't know if he's stupid or unlucky"

I stopped my thoughts and refocused on what art I should make.

"Maybe something that can stop my target"

If the target can't move, I can easily kill it without effort.

"High-voltage electricity should be able to stun my enemy and make him immobilized"

I looked at my hand and used <Creation> to create high-voltage electricity.

A golden light appeared in my hand as a spark of electricity appeared in my hand.

"I want to try it but there are no other creatures here besides me"

I looked around then sighed remembering that I was the only one here.

"Should I try it myself?"

I looked at the flickering electricity in my hand and pressed it against my other hand.

*bzzzzz*

"Ahhhh"

Electricity enveloped me as my body was shocked, tingling all over my body.

Damn, this hurts, but at least it works I waited while calculating how long this effect could last.

"3 seconds, a short time, but in battle, 3 seconds is a long time"

My body could move again after 3 seconds although it was still tingling slightly.

"I will name it {Stun}"

{Stun}, an Attack Type Art that generates high voltage electricity and can paralyze its target if hit. This art could increase the distance of its attacks with greater mana.

"I remembered something from my past life that can increase speed quickly, a jet engine"

The speed generated by a jet engine comes from the air pressure that pushes the engine to accelerate.

"If I can create air pressure like a jet engine, I should be able to move at high speed."

I stood up and prepared while looking at my feet and used <Creation> to create a jet engine-like burst of air pressure.

Golden light shone at my feet as air pressure appeared in my body and pushed me upwards at high speed.

"Waaaa..... ahhh"

*Boomb*

An impact sound rang out as my body crashed into the ceiling of the cave, my body fell and blood flowed everywhere.

"aaaah my body!"

I used {Healing} to heal the broken bones and my almost destroyed body.

30 minutes passed and my body returned to health.

"Damn, my mana is wasted"

My mana stayed 40% after doing a lot of trial and error and self-recovery.

"My idea works but requires practice to control it well, I named it {Jet}"

{Jet}, a movement type Art that creates air pressure as a propulsion for the body to accelerate forward quickly, the thrust generated can be controlled according to the mana used, the use of this Art consumes quite high mana.

1