Chapter 11 – Art(3)
25 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

30 minutes had passed after I successfully created my first move type art, my mana was again full of absorbing mana in the demon core.

"I have one more idea for making the art of the <Creation> skill.

What is most important in battle? Some people might answer a strong body, or a strong weapon. However, the most important thing in a battle is the mental and state of mind.

If a person is afraid and panicked during a fight then it causes him to not be able to bring out the power of his body and not be able to use his weapon well.

"Adrenaline, the thing that can make the body unleash its full potential"

Adrenaline is a hormone that the body produces when facing a dangerous situation or when under stress.

Adrenaline speeds up the heart rate and widens blood vessels, which increases blood flow to the brain and muscles, resulting in faster transportation of energy and oxygen.

It also increases the muscles in the lungs which results in faster breathing and increases the speed at which the liver produces energy from sugar in the body.

Sensory sensitivity increases and the body enters a state of full alertness which results in increased reaction speed.

Whole body strength increases as the muscles get excess energy and whole body performance increases as the brain gets excess energy and oxygen flow resulting in increased speed of thinking.

and most importantly it reduces pain as the body's ability to feel pain is reduced.

"If I am in a state of full Adrenaline or in my previous world called adrenaline rush then I can unleash all the power I have".

Adrenaline Rush occurs when a person is in a life threatening situation and when angry.

However, it is different with anger because when angry the body will increase not only adrenaline but also stress hormones that cause a person to not be able to control their emotions.

"If only the adrenaline hormone increases then it's the same as me entering angry mode with controlled emotions"

I stood up and took a deep breath to calm myself down, and started using <Creation> to create Adrenaline Hormone within me.

Golden light shone on my body as my heart rate increased drastically, my mind felt cold but my body felt hot with excessive energy that made me want to move. My pupils dilated as my vision expanded and my body entered a state of full alert with heightened senses.

I looked at my body where all the muscles I had were tense and the veins were prominent on the skin.

I moved quickly and performed martial arts moves, I punched the cave wall and kicked it as small cracks appeared on the cave wall.

Stopping the pace, I took the metal shard I had made and slashed it into my skin, my skin was injured and blood flowed more than usual, yet I felt no pain at all.

"It seems like if I get hurt I'll bleed worse than usual, at least I don't feel any pain."

I used {Healing} as the incision wound closed quickly. My body became stronger but I felt pressure all over my body as I saw the veins all over my body bulging like they were going to explode.

"Uhhh how do I stop it"

Stopping my skill, I sat down and took a deep breath to calm myself down.

While relaxing my whole body, I slowed down my breathing so that my heart rate slowed down, 5 minutes passed and my body returned to normal after being spurred on by adrenaline.

My whole body ached and I felt hungry and thirsty, I saw that these were the side effects of excessive adrenaline.

I summarized all the side effects of adrenaline.

The first is that if I am injured then blood will come out more, this is due to the rapid heartbeat and dilation of blood vessels so that blood flow throughout the body becomes faster.

Secondly, my body will feel pain after the effects of adrenaline wear off, this is because the high speed of blood flow puts the body under pressure so that if it exceeds the limit it can make blood vessels burst.

The third is hunger and thirst, this is because when adrenaline increases the liver's function in making energy increases while energy is obtained from food, and the body produces a lot of sweat which causes the body to lack fluids.

"I don't think I can always use {Adrenaline}, and I have to limit its use according to the pressure I can bear."

{Adrenaline} Art is a type of support that creates the hormone adrenaline in the body, the more adrenaline, the greater the increase in body functions but also causes greater pressure in the body. The adrenaline will disappear if you relax your body and regulate your breathing.

"Hmmm, I don't have any other ideas"

I started thinking about making art for the <Destuction> skill, this skill is very offensive so the art I made was also specifically for attacks.

"Okay, what I need is a single target attack with a high death rate"

I thought about what deadly things in my previous life I could do with the <Destruction> skill.

"Probably pistols and the like, those were the most powerful single target weapons I knew in my previous life"

I thought about creating a bullet of destruction that moves quickly and pierces everything in its path.

I stood up and looked at my hands as I used the skill <Destuction> the energy of destruction appeared in my hands in the form of an aura.

I tried to control that energy and compress it into a small size.

"The smaller, the faster, and if I compress it like this, the energy of destruction will be focused and its destructive power will increase so that it can easily penetrate anything".

I focused the destructive energy on my finger and continued to compress it as it began to form a small 1 cm ball.

"This should be enough."

I pointed my finger at the wall and launched the destructive bullet, only a shadow was visible as it quickly shot through the cave wall.

I walked closer to the cave wall and saw a 1 cm hole, I tried to look inside but couldn't see it.

"Hmmmm the destruction will consume the energy contained in the bullet so it should disappear when the destruction energy runs out."

I tried again and fired it at the cave wall, in an instant another hole was created in the cave wall.

"But this is taking too long."

My process of gathering the destructive energy, compressing it into a small amount, then aiming and firing took 3 seconds.

"I must train this Art so that I can shorten the process of making destructive bullets"

{Bullet of Destruction}, compressing the destructive energy into a 1cm diameter spherical bullet and firing it towards the target, the bullet will accelerate and penetrate the target until the destructive energy is exhausted. the bullet's creation time depends on how much energy it has which makes its destructive power increase.

2