Chapter 42:
842 2 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Well, originally I wasn't going too force you, but now you must join me," Milim declares with an evil grin.

 

"Nya? What is it?" Nekra asks, her concern evident.

 

Could she fight Milim? Yes. Could she win? Maybe. If she were to run, would Milim find her? No. But if she does run, she can't come back home.

 

"You are coming with me to meet the other Demon Lords," Milim states firmly.

 

"Fine, nya, but I might sleep, nya," Nekra concedes.

 

"You aren't usually supposed to sleep," Milim remarks.

 

"Is there a rule which says I can't, nya?" Nekra questions.

 

"... I could've slept this whole time... but then I wouldn't find interesting opponents," Milim realizes.

 

"Nekra-sama, I guess our spar won't be today after all," Hakurou   says, somewhat disappointed.

 

"Nya, we can always reschedule, nya," Nekra reassures him as she is literally dragged out by the scruff of her neck.

 

"Are you not going to help her?" Rimuru asks, concerned.

 

"Milim is like a sister figure to her, so she should be fine with her," Yuki explains.

========================================

 

Nekra and Milim landed and although she landed with the grace of a cat, milim’s style of flight made her want to throw up.

 

"Nya, Milim, I thought this was a Demon Lord meeting?" Nekra questions as she's dragged in.

 

“Of course it is!.”  Milim responds rather enthusiastically. 

 

"Why are there only three and a half Demon Lords, nya?" Nekra asks, surveying the room.

 

"Three and a half?" Clayman repeats, puzzled.

 

"Nya, you aren't strong enough to be a full true Demon Lord, that harpy isn't one, and I think she is a spirit queen, nya. There is also a hero, nya?" Nekra points out, identifying everyone in the room.

 

Suddenly, Guy starts laughing. "I like her; she's strong enough to not be scared of us, and she was able to figure out what we all are nearly instantly," he says with a dangerous smile.

 

"I won't fight you, nya," Nekra hastily interjects.

 

"Are you not from my kingdom?" Carrion inquires.

 

"Nyo, I am nyot," Nekra responds, revealing her two tails.

 

"Sorry I'm late..." a silver-haired girl says, arriving and staring at Nekra.

 

"Luminous, I haven't seen you in forever! Fight me!" Milim shouts, launching herself at Luminous.

 

However, Milim's attack being so straightforward made it easily deflectable, resulting in a hole in the wall with a pink light tag shooting into the distance.

 

"Nya, you are a vampire! I haven't seen another vampire in 300 years, nya," Nekra exclaims.

 

"What are you? You don't seem like a pure-blooded vampire, yet you seem like a descendant of the royal family," Luminous asks cautiously.

 

"Me, nya? I'm just a dungeon mowster," Nekra deflects.

 

"Hey, that's like me!" Ramiris chimes in, interrupting the small interrogation.

 

"Nya? Wanna talk strategies in the future, nya?" Nekra suggests to Ramiris.

 

"That sounds like it could be fun," Ramiris agrees.

 

"I think it's time we started the meeting," Clayman interjects.

 

"I still haven't forgiven you for the encroachment on my territory, nya," Nekra says, glaring at Clayman with a fierce determination.

 

"Your territory? Wait, you are the one that commanded 100,000 golems!" Clayman realizes, finally recognizing her.

 

"Nya? So I can make a near-endless number of legions, nya," Nekra confirms.

 

"I'm sorry, did you say legions, as in Roman legions?" Leon questions, astonished.

 

"Yep, nya, for the empire," Nekra affirms.

 

Back in the Great Jura Forest...

 

"She seems fine. Though several of the people knew I was watching," Souei reports.

 

"It seems there were only around 4 and a half actual Demon Lords there; everyone else was just strong enough to receive a Demon Lord title," Souei explains.

 

"Oh, that's certainly interesting," Rimuru remarks.

 

"We can ask her more about it later," Yuki suggests as she looks over the city plans on the table.

 

"Why did you leave her?" Rimuru asks.

 

"She fell asleep at the table; I believe it was because she got bored," Souei says.

 

"Sounds like her," Yuki agrees with a chuckle.

 

"She's really just like a cat," Rimuru muses.

59