Chapter 9
83 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Onward and downwards.

Reaching the edge of the short cliff, although it wasn't so high, it was still a little over 3 and a half floors, if a building stood next to it.

The cliff edge was not cut straight up, which had a slight slant to it, albeit a steep one.

At the base several feet away from the cliff were a few trees that grew in a position pushing backward away from the cliff.

These trees were curved like the letter C, growing away from the cliff as though avoiding a plague.

"Brother Chu, what should we do to get down?"

"There..."

Han Ming saw the direction he pointed and almost missed his step, already understanding Glen Chu's meaning.

"F***! Brother Chu, you can't be serious right? Do you expect us to run with all our might and jump off the cliff to grab the branch? Brother Chu, are you sure you and I are seeing the distance?... How can I possibly pull it off?"

Hearing Han Ming's animated squealing, the barrage was both worried and amused for their sake.

Not to mention that they too could see the distance, feeling the hairs on their necks stand in fear.

Again, the drone was quick to catch the drift, hovering over the open space, showing the tree distance that was enough to make many fearful of heights.

F***! With the system's technology and blockbuster clarity, everyone felt they were there live on the scene, seeing the same thing Han Ming saw.

It truly felt like they were there.

[Wipe! Scared me to death. Anchor is not trying extreme sports, is he?]

[Brother Ming, it's definitely the anchor who has eye problems because what I saw is impossible to do.]

[Are you crazy? You all will fall to your deaths!]

[Anchor must be an extreme sports fanatic with the way his laser eyes are blinded to the real distance. That is... how can they do it?]

[Damn! I admit that I'm bad for saying this but am I the only one who wants to see the anchor accomplish it?... waiting for results.]

At the same time far away, a man named Rohtang Mu was taken aback by the scene captured on his screen.

'What? In the Azbian forest? True or false? Are these people crazy? Damn! Even I don't dare go in unprepared.'

(>o□o)

–---

Some might know Rohtang because he was an extreme sports enthusiast who was rock climbing a few mountains in his spare time and also loved the feeling of steadily walking on the line between life and death.

The adrenaline pump and feelings he had made him keep going, despite the dangers ahead.

Extreme sports isn't something ordinary people could do.

With extreme sports, every athlete in this category was so swollen with muscle power and very fit physically that normal routines for them are too basic to do in their case.

Normal sports in the category they train for, don't do anything for them.

Staring at his phone, Rohtang posted his thoughts, gaining the attention of many.

Who would've known he would browse through the many live-streaming channels on the Fighting Tiger platform out of boredom only to stumble into this scene that made him drop his hot tea on his lap?

Rohtang was both worried and amazed by the anchor's daring move.

[Hello everyone, I am an extreme sports athlete. I've assessed the situation and can tell the anchor that the distance is too great for a jump!... Doing so will only result in fatal injuries or death. As for Brother Ming, his chances are far slimmer to make it to the branch than the anchor. So both of you don't do it!]

Even he, who has trained for many years with little to no body fat percentage in his body, wouldn't be able to make the jump. Talk less of the anchor and Han Ming who clearly shows signs of never heading to the gym in his life.

It wasn't that Han Ming was fat, but just all-around chubby.

Has Han Ming trained his upper body strength?

Let's say he does miraculously make it to the branch.

That's all fine and good, but has Han Ming practiced the right gripping techniques to hold onto the branch that was several times bigger than his wrist?

When approaching a tree branch bigger than your wrist, there were many techniques to use to successfully grab on without slipping.

Seeing Rohtang's analysis, many turned even more fearful, not wanting the anchor and Han Ming to jump.

"Everyone, I understand your worries. I won't be crazy, risking my life if I wasn't confident in my strength and abilities."

Glen Chu felt warm seeing their caring words of advice. But he more than anyone knew his capabilities and strength.

So how can he fail?

.

~Whoopash!

A loud noise bellowed and everyone finally saw recalled the long while he always carried on his waist.

Still, they couldn't understand what he wanted to do. Some had an inkling but thought it should be fantasy for him to do it.

Han Ming had a bad feeling after seeing his good buddy turn around look him in the eye and smile mischievously.

"Buddy, do you trust me?"

"No."

Pfft~

[Aiyo~... Brother Ming was quick to reject the anchor, not even wasting time on the matter]

[Upstairs, you are funny. When in life and death, who wouldn't do the same?]

Glen Chu chuckled playfully, slowly advancing toward the shaking Han Ming.

"Brother Chu... What do you want to do?... This, this... Brother Chu, can you pity your brother who hasn't had a girlfriend yet?"

How can he be ready to die or fall to heavy injury now?

Everyone in the barrage was shocked, blinking severally when they saw Glen Chu pick Han Ming and throw him on his back as though Han Ming was a child.

And then, he looked at the cliff squarely, taking several steps behind despite Han Ming's struggle on his back.

Boom!

Many subconsciously stood where they were, as their brains exploded from the realization of what the anchor was about to do.

Can he succeed? Will he make it?

Crazy!... Crazy!

This was the craziest anchor in the history of live streams!

.

With a devilish smile, Glen Chu threw his head behind his shoulders staring at the aggrieved Han Ming.

"My good buddy... Do you dare to take a leap of faith with me?"

"_"

Dare? What choice does he have?

Woooooo~

Han Ming had no tears but wanted to cry.

Can he say he began regretting his decision to go on this big adventure?

(:T^T:)

6