Chapter 14
60 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dead man?

Sorry, he didn't plan to die just yet.

Moreover, he sensed something wrong with the bear. It wasn't acting normally.

Back then it didn't even wait to assess the situation before chasing him in a flare.

Many might think its eyes were fierce, but Glen Chu saw panic and hurt in them.

"Alright, big guy... I'm not here to hurt you. We can go on with this cause for days, but I'm guessing you don't want that too, right?"

Glen Chu didn't know if his words were getting to the beat, but seeing how it was roaring but night moving closer, he felt they reached a compromise.

Amazing!

Everyone gave full marks to Glen Chu's courage and performance.

I thought he was dead for sure, only for him to flip the script on them.

Hey... some were about to call the police to send for help. But looking at it now, it was them who was worrying for nothing?

(-_-)

....

"Everyone, when coming face to face with a bear, stand tall, spread out your arms, shirts or Jacket. The trick is to make yourself appear more intimidating."

Everyone saw Glen Chu's stance, subconsciously taking note of it.

Who says you can't learn more knowledge from watching live streams than sitting in class?

Well, these are things they felt were important to know but no one ever told them!

Looking at the black bear, Glen Chu finally turned serious.

"Brother Bear... Let me help you."

Roar-Roo?!

Everyone watched as Brother Bear had no time to react as the anchor stopped in, grabbing his left foot, revealing a sharp object plunged into it.

Is that a tooth?

Oooowwww~

That's got to hurt.

Is this why Brother Bear is so aggressive?

Seeing the whole thing made a cold shiver crawl up their skin as though they were the ones feeling the pain.

"Everyone, don't do what I do. Never boldly engage a bear, especially when it's desperate."

Of course, the water friends knew.

Fuck!

Do you think they're the same as the anchor who has no fear of death?

They guarantee that if it was them, Brother Bear would be picking out the fainter with pieces of their bones by now.

No!

Why are you even going far?

If it was them they would have long dead from the white poison secreted from the trees far behind.

Roar!~

Brother Bear's eyes turned even more separated, swishing its massive arms around crazily.

[Anchor, you must be a ninja, right?]

Seeing the anchor dodge all the attacks, martial arts fans were bubbling throughout the barrage.

Sure enough, they didn't follow the wrong anchor.

The anchor is a true man!!!!

(^V^)

"Be honest." Glen Chu spoke calmly using his strength to smack the bear's head. "I'm trying to help you."

Roar-roo?

Pfft~

[Poor Brother Bear. It's a bad day for him to get bullied by the anchor.]

[Anchor must be giving Brother Bear though love now.]

[Anchor, please be gentle with Brother Bear.]

Everyone watched the previously fierce bear fall on its back, squirming around like a 3-year-old whose candy was taken by bullies.

At times, it will keep its arms over its eyes, and other times it will peek in horror and pain, watching the long, thick tooth get pulled out from its underfoot paw.

Finally, when Gray had it all out it roared its last, acting like someone who was pushing a baby out. [Doctor Glen Chu]:... (-->▪_▪)... Dramatic much?

Everyone couldn't believe the storm was over just like that.

Never has such a thing happened live in broadcasting stations.

The water friends have already gone through a whirlpool of emotions that if you tell them an alien was going to land right here and now, some of them might believe it.

This... This...

Their anchor was strong!

Roar~

As if saying thank you, the bear softly whimpered next to Glen Chu licking his hands and running against him warmly before taking off.

Eh?

Glen Chu finally heard a familiar sound, causing his eyes to light up exaggeratingly.

[Anchor, anchor, what is it? Why do you look like that?]

"Water."

ShwWwww~

The system amplified the sounds coming from afar, causing many to hear the tinkling and flowing waters from afar.

Without waste, Glen Chu darted like a bullet.

Reaching the place, a large grin slowly crept on his lips.

"Everyone, we found it! We found a stream!"

Fast-moving water is good, stagnant water is bad.

Great! Now that he found water, he quickly rushed back to where he left Han Ming.

Wooooooooo~

Han Ming was ecstatic, very happy to see his good buddy alive and well.

Well, even though he was a grown man, he wasn't ashamed to cry in times like these.

Carefully getting off the tree like an old granny, Han Ming felt his strength slowly return.

With open arms, he hugged Glen Chu with all his might.

"Buddy... Buddy... It's good that you're back."

Han Ming had never been worried for his safety, just Glen Chu's.

Seeing Han Ming in this state, Glen Chu felt warm gently running his back, saying nothing.

Seeing the brotherly love, the water friends were also affected, thanks to the system's epic blockbuster shooting.

[Woooooo~... I don't care! I'm envious of the anchor and Brother Ming's friendship.]

[Dammit! Where can I get a caring friend like Brother Ming? So jealous. I want a good friend too!]

The touchy-feely moment didn't last, as Han Ming suddenly punched Glen Chu's shoulder with wielded eyes.

A sudden thought came into mind that made him tremble so much one would think he was having a seizure.

"Great Buddy! How did you lose the bear? Tell me! Tell me! Tell me! Did you wrestle it?"

Glen Chu chuckled, thinking of the way he had the bear lying down while he had one of its feet suspended.

"You could say that, but importantly, --- Water... I've found water. And wouldn't you know it, there are fish in the stream too."

Hahahahahahah~

Han Ming's eyes lit up like stars.

"Great! Great! He, what are we waiting for? Time to fish!"

6