Chapter 15
56 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

La-la-la-la-la~

Fishing time!

(^_^)

Well, Han Ming had to admit he was starving to death. So when Glen Chu mentioned fish, his whole demeanor changed, looking even more energetic and radiant than before

What's the matter? You've never seen a handsome man eat fish before?

Pff~

The water friends were enjoying themselves, watching Han Ming catch no fish with his spear.

Thanks to the sharp, long and mighty tooth fang he yanked out of the Brother Bear, Glen Chu was able to find suitable sticks from fallen tree branches and twigs.

Typically, the ordinary person would struggle to use a tooth as a blade, no matter how sharp it is.

But who asked him to be blessed with extraordinary powers given to him by the system?

Sharpening the sizable sticks they found, Glen Chu made a total of 6 sturdy pears.

With them, they quickly went spearfishing, with Han Ming catching no fish and him catching 4 adult fish.

There was something in the way Glen Chu caught fish that made everyone feel they were suddenly transported to ancient early man times.

Very manly.

Glen Chu had rolled up his sleeves and shorts, allowing 2 chest bottoms open, with them only viewing the bottom half of his face since his Indiana Jones hat covered his eyes and the bridge of his nose.

For a moment, everyone, including Han Ming, stayed silent, watching Glen Chu also stare at the water with calculating eyes.

1, 2, 3...

Swish!

The spear plunged into the water so fast many could only see after images.

F***!

Are their eyes not deceiving them? Was the image just now not sped up?

Was it truly in real-time?

Everyone saw 2 massive fishes now caught on his spear. It was amazing that he could their fins, rather than their bodies, so they were more or less unharmed.

What? 2-in-1?

2 in 1 go?

[... Amazing. The anchor is skilled enough to win the Fishing Olympics.]

[Anchor, I just want to beg you to please pity us poor immortals. Anchor, you don't know but my girlfriend suddenly wants to go fishing with me now.]

[Ahhhh!~... My husband is as handsome as ever! Anchor, your wife supports you in whatever you do!]

[Bah! Upstairs, don't try to take my husband! Obviously, the anchor is my husband. When will it be your turn to cut me in line?]

Glen Chu had already grown thick skin at this point, so he was already used to the barrage's playful bantering.

Looking at both fishes he caught, Glen Chu was surprised he caught a rare one-of-a-kind fish, said to be going extinct.

It seems that other people in the barrage also noticed the fish too.

[Kneeling to the anchor in my family kitchen. Anchor, if I'm not mistaken, the 2nd red and purple fish should be the Paddle Tongue fish.]

"Correct. The paddle Tongue fish gets its name from its tongue-like exterior that covers its scales."

The more Glen Chu spoke, the more marveled the audience became.

"The fish is on the brink of extinction, making it very rare. A single fish can sell for 2000 Huls. With some selling as high as 5000 Huls."

What? That much?

Many had their jaws dropped in shock, quickly searching on the internet to see if what Glen Chu said was true or not.

Wipe!

How can a fish be so expensive?

[Only anchor Chu can go fishing and pick up treasure.]

[Damn, how can the anchor be so lucky?]

[Anchor, are you in need of a good brother? Anchor, I swear I'm the limited edition Brother pack, Brother Han 3.0. I can clean, wash your shoelaces, boil water and turn off the lights when you're about to sleep. Anchor, just adopt me, I promise I'm easy to take care of.]

[Hahahahahaha ~... Upstairs, I laughed so hard. Rather than getting you, why not get a girlfriend anchor?]

[Brother Ming, do you want a girlfriend too?]

....

Seeing as the barrage was acting like their usual selves, Glen Chu quickly threw the fish back into the water impressing everyone.

They thought he would try to save the fish to take out later since it was practically money swimming around.

But Glen Chu didn't treat the fish as if it was nothing, doing the right thing and throwing it back into the waters.

Don't you know how wealthy he might be if he took the fish back and bred multiple ones to sell on the market?

It might not be easy to breed them but you can still get a couple now and then that will put lots of money in his pocket.

Many had to admit that if they were the ones, they might not be so nonchalant about the matter as Glen Chu was.

In truth, Glen Chu didn't care about this little amount knowing the system would make him 10 and even 20 times richer than the fish would.

His actions impressed the water friends, leaving a stream of gifts exploding in the barrage.

Just like that, Han Ming and Glen Chu successfully found food.

But before leaving, they washed their faces, drank enough water and filled their Indiana Jones water jugs before leaving.

With Food and water secured, they carefully headed back, underneath the setting sun.

Looking at the sun that was no longer high in the sky, Glen Chu concluded they had no more than 48 minutes before darkness completely covered the land.

As if sensing the darkness, the jungle soon became louder than usual with several beasts making their way to their caves, dens and homes for the night.

Roar~

Han Ming jumped like a cat out of water, picking up the pace without Glen Chu saying a thing.

"We are running out of time."

6