Chapter 18
44 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She had just reached home from the office when her secretary quickly rushed in showing her the current scene she was seeing just now. 

F***!

For the first time in her life, the elegant Han Mina cursed so loudly, it shocked her parents who were cuddling together in the living room watching TV. 

"Mina? Mina? What's wrong?" 

"What's the matter, dear girl?" 

With overflowing care, both parties fled the living room rushing to see their 21-year-old daughter who just took over matters in the company.

It was because of her that they now had more free time on their hands.

But what's wrong?

What could make their elegant and well-mannered daughter say such unbecoming words?

This was very unlike her. 

So could it be a problem with the company? 

Has the pressure finally gotten to their little girl? Both parties were worried but soon joined her in a cursing spree after seeing their idiotic son drop his brain in the toilet. 

"IDIOT!"

Mr. Han had never known his son was so stupid.

No matter what, the right way to tackle to situation is for both parties to work together and deal with the situation at hand while fleeing.

But his stupid son truly believed his friend could handle everything.

If you only run without a plan, you are destined to die first.

So his son, who was supposed to be a weapon rack, running forward without any defense or a plan, was more likely to die than his friend.

This was what made him, his wife and his Mina panic.

Who enters a battlefield unprepared? 

See? This was exactly why he had his daughter, Mina, take over company matters rather than his son. 

The boy was lazy, playful and always unfocused. 

So how can he give his businesses to him? 

Han Miju has always thought of giving 80% of his properties to his daughter and the remaining 20% to his son. 

But do you know that the bastard didn't even want his 20%? No way! Han Ming has been begging him for years to drop the 20 to 10 or 5.

What Han Ming dreads is office life. 

Since that day when Han Ming visited Han Mina at work and saw how hard and long Han Miju worked, Han Ming had been scarred, refusing to live such a life in the future. 

He understood that money was important to keep up with his free lifestyle but he didn't want the responsibilities that came with the money.

That's why he wanted his shares decreased and given to his older sister so could do the work and get her just rewards through the shares.

He didn't want to be a major shareholder, but a minor one who didn't need to do so much work or show up now and then.

Please... he, Han Ming, didn't like inheriting thrones but loved to be that guy who gets his money sent to his bank account without hassle. 

Isn't that the best?

Wake up with money in your account knowing he didn't do most of the work.

Well, he might never have done any of the work at all. 

Yet, the money is there to enjoy. 

And when he finally knows what he wishes to become in the future he can pursue his dream and live to the fullest.

Make his own money doing what he loves while also getting backup money from his shares. 

So no matter how anyone talks him into competing with his beloved sister for company rights, he would never take up such an offer.

What's more, he truly loved and respected his sister. 

He was very close to his family, never wanting to do anything to hurt them or cause disturbances at home. 

So why would he make any dastardly moves against his sister or parents? 

Han Ming has been friends with several girls who always tried to push him against his sister.

He didn't even say anything about dating, and they were already thinking of how they would marry into a wealthy family.

They already wanted him to fight for more shares for the sake of his unborn children. 

Tsk

Naive... 

Just because he looks bubbly didn't mean he was so innocent and blind that he couldn't differentiate between white lotuses, money lovers and real women. 

Anyway, he, Han Ming knew what he desired, and that was ultimate freedom!

His sister was the opposite. Mina always looked forward to taking over their father.

And she backed Han Ming up in everything he wanted to do.

Looking at the screen, she almost had a heart attack from excessive worrying

But wait!... 

Isn't that little Chu? 

"Dad! That's little Chu!"

"What? That bastard dares to drag poor little Chu into his mess?"

If Han Ming was here he wouldn't be shocked by their words. 

Sometimes Han Ming had to question whether he was their son or Glen Chu.

When it comes to his buddy, they have a filter over their eyes, seeing him as someone who can do no wrong.

He was honest, and loyal and had taken many hits for Han Ming growing up when Han Ming got bullied in his younger days.

Since then, he and Glen Chu have always remained close.

In everyone's eyes, Han Ming and his excessive love for adventure caused the current situation they were watching on screen.

But the secretary on the side felt she should say something for the young master. 

After showing several videos of Glen Chu tackling dangers in the wild, everyone felt a little more cured, knowing Han Ming wasn't all that stupid.

Maybe... maybe he knew Han Ming could handle it?

But how can that be possible? 

Han Miju was just about to call his friend in the police station when something unbelievable happened. 

5