Chapter 22
100 5 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Brother Chu… did I just hear you say there's a waterfall ahead?"
(0_0)
… 
Han Ming had a pale face, wondering how they could be so unlucky in just one night. 
Are they going to have all their adventures done on day 1? 
What the hell? Can you at least give them time to sleep here? 
Is that so much to ask? 
Han Ming stared at the starry skies, almost sending the middle finger to whoever was watching from above. 
This daddy here wants to rest, okay? 
(-->:T□T:-->)
Coughing severally, he then turned his attention to Glen Chu with obvious worry in his brows. 
"Buddy, any ideas?" 
who in his opinion., was secretly enjoying all this.
Glen Chu stared at his smart watch that now showed the same visuals those in the barrage could see. 
Understand that even though he could of course see everything from his invisible interface, he still had to pretend to the public. 
Everyone believed he controlled the drone through his slender smartwatch. 
The watch was given by the system and could indeed show everything the barrage could see. 
Scanning the scene, his eyes soon lit up with a plan in mind. 
At the speed they were going, these water currents wouldn't let them escape the waters so easily. 
They were too close to the waterfall's sharp edge. 
Their only chance of making it, was… 
"Buddy, follow my lead!"
Everyone attached as Glen Chu kicked his legs, twirling the log in a particular direction. 
Soon, Han Ming followed his instructions, not fighting against the current, but instead, using the current to glide closer to the sides. 
You have to know that after falling, the waters had forced them to the very center of the wide violent waters. 
The workout was intense! 
The waters kept slapping Han Ming's face, slapping him so hard from time to time, that at one point, he accidentally let go.
Luckily, his buddy was quick to grab his foot, scaring him for the umpteenth time. 
Don't underestimate the dangers of these waters. 
Even when not fighting the water currents, the waves around you can still suffocate you if not careful. 
"Brother, sorry." 
"Why feel bad? Anyone can slip, even I."
Although Glen Chu consoled Han Ming, his heart still skipped a beat, seeing that they were now a little distant from where they were before. 
This place is really not easy. 
Glen Chu felt the hairs on his back stand tall with his breathing becoming rapid. 
Not because of tiredness, but because of fear. 
Looking ahead, he could see the misty sprays of water forming around the waters, showing the edge was just there!
Not good. 
"Give me everything you've got! Kick with me  now!!"
Han Ming felt the urgency, biting his lower lip and kicking as fiercely as he could. 
With a wide shot now shown, everyone in the barrage seems to understand Glen Chu's thoughts. 
Fingers crossed, they began chanting in their hearts as they typed away. 
[Come on, brothers! Let's give them enough encouragement.]
Everyone was expressing their concern, watching the duo race against time and the turbulent currents. 
Oh my God! Their hearts just cannot take so much excitement in one night. 
They didn't dare to imagine what would happen if the duo fell off the dangerous waterfall. 
Remember, then it was the Azbian forest. 
You don't know if deadly plants are waiting below or if some crazy animal swimming in the waters below. 
Many found their palms holding their phones soon became sweaty, the more they watched the duo inch closer to the sides and also the deadly edge. 
Can you feel it? 
Can you feel the goosebumps all over their bodies?
ShWAH~
The water sounds grew louder and louder the closer the drone was to the edge. 
Almost there… almost there…. 
In about 7 more steps the log will fall over the edge! 
6 more steps.
5… 4… 3… 2… 1… 
What?!! 
Han Mina trembled with fright while holding her phone. 
"Brother… Little Chu…" 
Her heart was blocked in her belly and her voice was choked and hoarse. 
A wave of acid welled up inside her, as she watched the duo and the log fall off the cliff. 
Mina felt she had developed a superhuman ability because she felt that at this moment, she was watching everything in slow motion. 
She watched Little Chu grab Han Ming while falling off the misty edge. 
Do you know how much her heart palpitated from this scene alone? 
It wasn't just her, as some people immediately cursed and wailed in disbelief in horror, seeing that the duo didn't make it. 
Lily Jia was about to faint from seeing her son fall this way. 
But just when she felt light-headed, her daughter's sudden laughter shocked her stupidly. 
What was the curl laughing at when her brother and little Chu had fallen? 
Lily Jia quickly looked at the screen, only to find a long rope burst through the mist, securing itself on a tree branch on the left side just below the waterfall's edge. 
Under the list moonlight, the drone flew down closer, only to show Glen Chu's muscles protruding and printing on his shirt and he held Han Ming with one hand and held onto the whip with the other. 
This scene was comparable to watching a Phoenix return from Nirvana. 
1, 2, 3… 
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!~
The barrage was freaking insane at this point. 
He did it… he did… he saved them both! 
[Hahahahah~... I knew it! I never doubted the anchor for a second!]
[Anchor, your bounce is too strong. You just bounced back from the dead, as though it was nothing.]
[Extreme sports? Anchor, although I was scared for you, I'm too addicted now.]
Everyone watched the duo swing like a pendulum from side to side until Glen Chu built up the right momentum to plunge them forward before releasing his whip. 
Soon, they found themselves on a sturdy and giant tree branch. 
This was enough adventure for the day. 
Today, they sleep on this tree while securing themselves tight. 
Seeing his stats, Glen Chu knew that today's adventure had nothing to do with the mysterious adventure promised by the system. 
So imagine how many times more the so-called mysterious adventure would be. 
Grawwwllll~
The duo slept while listening to the many hearing sounds from nature.  Both couldn't care less about the roaring noises that echoed from time to time.
Like so, Day 1 had officially come to an end. 

3