Chapter 2 – Good brother’s hidden secret
608 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Back at his apartment, Isaiah started reading up on stocks and opened a trading account. He specifically looked for the cheapest U.S. stocks to buy, buying $10 at a time.

In an instant, Isaiah understood exactly how stocks worked, and it was a little too cool! In his eyes, the stock chart showed another curve - the rate of increase over the future period. 

"Is it really that easy to make money?" he laughed. 

He quickly bought a stock that would hit its ceiling tomorrow. He could sell it in the afternoon and make at least $50000! Making $50000 out of $1000 was nothing in stocks-anything was possible.

As Isaiah worked diligently on his computer, a flood of knowledge about hacking came into his mind! After absorbing this information, Isaiah's smile became even more devious. 

He found that he could hide his identity perfectly and hack into servers to steal information. He even knew how to write programs to transfer money remotely without leaving a trace.

"This Schrödinger System is just too outrageous! Outrageously powerful~!" Isaiah's thoughts grew bolder!

Using his computer, he hacked into his mother's phone and saw a blurry figure in the steam of the bathroom - a voluptuous and charming silhouette he instantly recognized as his beautiful lawyer mother, Elizabeth! Seeing this, Isaiah almost got a nosebleed, it was so tantalizing. It was just too steamy!

"Coming out to play? Big talent?" A phone call came through, bringing Isaiah, who was ready to start punching, back to reality. It was Peter, one of the few good friends whose family was rumored to have some connections.

Isaiah pulled his thoughts back to reality, "Sure, where to?"

"Hey, how about an internet cafe?" Peter laughed, he was a veteran internet addict.

"Kind of boring, just going to play a game?" Isaiah wasn't interested in games right now, more sexually interested in how to make money and hunt for sex.

"When did you change? But that's right, you're a big talent. We can't go to a disco and we don't dare to find some girls to drink. It's really boring". Peter also said with some helplessness.

"You have a lot of book collections at home, right?" Isaiah suddenly remembered something, he needed a little test.

"Big collection! Want to come over? I'll drive you." Peter said with a big grin.

"No, I'll ride my bike over." Isaiah shook his head, he was a sponge right now, absorbing a lot of knowledge while trying to enrich himself. He was just an ordinary family, if he wanted to rebel against the second generation of the rich and the second generation of officials, he needed a lot of knowledge. If he wanted to rebel against those rich beauty women, he had to show his distinctive strength to do so.

"All right, call me when you come over." Peter hung up the phone.

"Ding! Unlock telepathy, know the activities in the heart of the character Peter." The system beeped.

Isaiah focused his attention on the board, and sure enough, he heard Peter's thoughts, 'Hey, reading is useless! All my good brother Isaiah has to do is come over and I'll get a chance to hang out!'

Hearing this, Isaiah's eyes twinkled a few times, "Is this a plan to use him as a shield? And the system really works! After talking to Peter I can tell what he's thinking. Is it the same with other people?'

In addition to knowing what Peter was thinking, Isaiah found himself able to know details about the other person, even hobbies and dislikes. And in that, the words "Cuckold fetish on his mother" made Isaiah's eyes widen a bit.

He hadn't expected that this good brother of his was actually a guy with a cuckold fetish on his mother. Usually, when they watched porn together, they didn't notice it at all. This hiding was indeed a bit deep. As for the suspicion, Isaiah didn't doubt it, he knew it must be true, the system wouldn't lie.

Peter's mother, Sharon, was a TV presenter, beautiful and sweet-sounding, 5'5 feet tall, pretty and white, often wearing high heels and casual skirts, not at all like a mother with a teenage son. And with a husband who was a senior police officer, she basically got to and from work on time, which is the most desirable life for a woman. The only downside might be that she couldn't get too rich, and if she did, she'd be prepared to wait for the disciplinary committee to check for corruption.

Seeing this, Isaiah's eyes flickered a few times, maybe he could get more! "Good brother's mother," after these three words were uttered, his heartbeat began to quicken - a vivacious, beautiful, mature TV presenter, he would not be able to hold it! He hadn't dared to think about it before, that was because he didn't have the ability, now that he had the ability, all the thoughts he hadn't dared to think about before took root in his mind, especially after seeing his mother's blurry, plump body, his heartbeat was uncontrollable and furious.

13