Chapter 3 – Aunt Sophia
661 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Isaiah rode his bicycle to a neighborhood, this was the senior official's neighborhood, and there were guards with real guns stationed outside the gate. This was not a place where you could live just because you had money, you had to be powerful to live here. It's also a status symbol. With another rich neighborhood in the city as the antithesis, one lives with dignitaries, another with elite rich people, and rich people will only help rich people.

After briefing the guards outside the door and checking with them over the phone, Isaiah was able to enter the place, which was full of surveillance and guards patrolling at regular intervals. The security level of this place was very high, the common grubs didn't dare come here, and those who dared to make trouble here were either stupid or terrorists.

As Isaiah stood on the nineteenth floor and looked at these fine decorations, he strengthened his resolve. He wanted to become a rich man! A powerful man!

The memories before his rebirth were still fresh in his mind, his memories were not of a teenager, not destined to be the same as a high school student, reading and doing papers, burying his head in the sand, he had to live a different and wonderful life!

Just arrived at the door of Peter's house, he saw a man holding a woman, "Isaiah, come to find Peter right? You're here just in time, help your Auntie Sophia inside, I have things to do, I'm counting on you!"

Peter's father handed his wife to Isaiah and left in a hurry, busy as he was almost every day.

Isaiah's breath caught a little, "Okay, uncle."

Peter opened the front door, a little confused to see his mother being helped drunkenly by his friend, "What's going on?"

The front door was opened by Peter, a little confused to see his mother being helped drunkenly by his friend, "What's going on?"

"I just met your father at the door and he asked me to help your mother inside. And you're not coming to help?" Isaiah grasped Aunt Sophia's white hand with one hand, one hand holding her waist, through the evening gown can clearly feel the softness of the waist, a burst of ripe female scent came to his nose.

"Ha, what's the big deal! The room is on the second floor, you help my mother up, I go to change my clothes for out." Peter could not be bothered to help, instead he headed for the room.

Isaiah could hear his best friend's inner monologue: 'Mom the slut, drinking again, what a slut! I don't know if Isaiah took the opportunity to mooch off her, but I guess the boy didn't have the guts. Anyway, mom being drunk is just right, I can go out and have some fun!'

Hearing this, Isaiah's eyes twinkled a few times, being able to hear the other person's inner workings was kind of a super cheat in real life!

The place was a duplex structure and looked much more upscale. Isaiah helped Aunt Sophia walk up the stairs, the place was a duplex structure and looked much more upscale.

Isaiah helped Aunt Sophia up the stairs, the familiar scent of the woman constantly in his face, making his heart grow a little restless.

'Peter is the one with the cockold fetish on his mother, wouldn't it be a great opportunity if he could help?' The thought came out and made Isaiah's heart jump. Big hands unconsciously stroked Aunt Sophia's slender waist, it's really hard to imagine how she takes care of herself, she's about the same as a wonderful young woman, isn't she?

Isaiah put Aunt Sophia on the bed, a dress to the calf, about 20cm of the calf exposed, flesh-colored stockings with white skin, in the light some put light dazzling. And her delicate feet were still wearing high heels, the white surface of the foot can still see a trace of blood vessels, with the appearance of beauty drunk passed out!

Isaiah barely held back his urges, his rational mind kept his animal instincts at bay. Acting now would only bring him momentary satisfaction, followed by retribution and consequences later. He cannot make a move yet.

A big hand touched Aunt Sophia's feet, the silky touch of the stockings came, making the drunken mature beauty stifle a grunt, mumble a few times, move her red lips, but still not wake up.

Isaiah barely held back his urges, his rational mind kept his animal instincts at bay. Acting now would only bring him momentary satisfaction, followed by retribution and consequences later. He cannot make a move yet.

Then he back to find Peter, and found that he had already changed his clothes.

10