(R18) Chapter 4 – Little Virgin Boy’s First Battle on bed!
1.1k 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Where are you going? I just got here and you're leaving?" Isaiah asked knowingly, holding a couple of books that had been taken from the study.

"I'm going to have some fun, by the way, what do you want for a late night snack? I'll treat you. Do you want to go back tonight? Just sleep here if you're not going back." Peter said, grabbing his cell phone wallet and getting ready to leave.

"Feel free, KFC, McDonald, pizza or something. By the way, you can buy some congee, when Aunt Sophia wakes up you can give her some too. You need to drink some fluids if you're drunk." Isaiah looked at the books and said lightly.

"That's fine, if you're free, help me with my homework and I'll buy you two!" Peter made a small request.

"Alright, help me come over with some books, all first row." Isaiah didn't refuse, but nodded and continued reading.

"That's it then, I'll be back soon." Peter ran off after saying he was going to a party, it was not surprise that the circle of the second generation of officials would always have all sorts of fellowship.

Confirming that Peter was leaving, Isaiah quickly began writing his homework, starting with math.

Sure enough, after writing the first question, his mind flooded with all of his math knowledge from his high school days, and the question in front of him became similar to a primary school student's one plus one, and he was able to write out the answer without having to think about it!

The homework that originally took half an hour, was done in less than five minutes and he moved on to the next book.

He continued to learn all the subjects from his high school days perfectly. It was just that his head was a bit dizzy now, it was the massive amount of knowledge that had entered it, and he was still in a bit of a trance, but he had no time to take a rest.

Doing homework was just a necessary part of turning himself into a straight A student. Besides, the reason for doing the homework so quickly was to allow time for the crime!

With that done, Isaiah tiptoed to the second floor of the duplex.

The door to the room was still open, and Aunt Sophia was still passed out on the bed, not even moving.

He slowly walked into the room again, looking at the mature woman with a red and pretty face due to drunkenness, this is the mother of his good brother! It was the first time he'd ever tried something like this, and there was something secretly exciting about it!

Isaiah swallowed involuntarily, his heart was racing and his manhood was already high in his pants.

To test the waters, he also took a glass of water and placed it on the bedside table, nudging the woman with his hand, "Aunt Sophia, would you like some water?"

Isaiah shook the woman, and Aunt Sophia still showed no reaction. This made Isaiah's heart beat faster and faster, his first time after being born again, his virginity, if he could give it to his mother, that would be so good! But to give it to a mature woman of his best friend's mother is also good!

Isaiah began to caress Aunt Sophia's smooth stockinged calves, rich people are different, stockings were especially silky, or the oily kind, the feeling of touching is especially good.

Aunt Sophia still had no reaction, Isaiah began to kiss excessively on the woman's mouth, soft touch, very sweet and soft.

The gradual kiss ignited the anger in Isaiah's heart, and since his rebirth, he had been in a state of fear.

Was this all real to him, or was it just a dream, a somewhat ridiculous dream?

It was all ignited by the sight of his best friend's mother in a drunken stupor, and Isaiah began to grab Aunt Sophia's tits, playing with them through her evening gown. Despite the isolation of a bra, they felt incredibly soft and seemed just enough to grab with one hand, as if they were born to be played with!

Isaiah lifted Aunt Sophia's skirt upwards, all the while watching his friend's mother's movements, seemingly unaware of them, and grew bolder and began to pull down her panties!

Isaiah was stunned when he saw the smooth bottom, not realizing that Aunt Sophia actually had a hairless pussy! This kind of woman is very rare, has a strong sex drive but can also control her own desires. And when she was horny, definitely no man could resist~

Seeing this, Isaiah couldn't hold back any longer! After confirming that Pete had so far shown no signs of returning home in the middle of his stride, he took off his pants, held up his bulging lower body, and pushed!

11