(R18) Chapter 5 – Stockinged Mistresses that cause Big Burst Loads!
999 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the fullness came, it was warm and hot and incredibly tight! Isaiah almost came right away, forgetting that he was still a virgin in this life, and even before his rebirth, most of time he was just poor a jerk-off loser(lol).

Seeing his best friend's beautiful and mature mother right underneath him, being wrapped in such a flaming wall of his friend's mother's pussy, such a pleasurable sensation, together with the immoral mating with his friend's mother's, all these tastes added up to make the pleasure climb to the extreme!

Isaiah's breathing became incredibly rapid, he knew he was going to cum! He didn't expect to want to cum right after he plunged in, Aunt Sophia's honey hole was really comfortable!

Accelerating a few times, Isaiah held his breath. The rod bounced inside Aunt Sophia and delivered cum, sending the teenager fresh into his friend's mother, without the barrier of a condom, the unfamiliar semen taking over the womb of the mature woman, and maybe even getting pregnant as a result!

After finishing for one shot, Isaiah felt his head go blank as the pleasure continued to stimulate the cerebral cortex.

"That was a little too fast! Could it be lack of exercise?" Isaiah was a bit frustrated, facing such a beautiful woman, stealing and raping, and being a virgin, it was hard not to cum under such a scene!

Luckily he was of blood age now! Isaiah kissed Aunt Sophia's lips, feeling that he could again, and began to shrug again.

Watching the beautiful mature woman drunk and passed out while he did what only a husband could do in her private place, not to mention how much more enjoyable it was! And Aunt Sophia was also a famous TV presenter, a famous beautiful TV presenter was being squeezed by her own crotch, at the thought of this, Isaiah's waist began to tingle again, "Damn, why do I want to cum explosively again!"

Having no choice, Isaiah shrugged again a few more times, his glans plunging deep into Aunt Sophia's, this time his mouth kissed her small mouth, sucking her sweet-smelling fluids, and under the touch of the kiss, he sprayed a large amount of essence towards his best friend's mother's womb! And it didn't matter if she got pregnant or not!

As he exploded inside the long-awaited woman, a sensual and gentle mature woman, Isaiah actually felt a rush of peace, only an older mature woman could give him some warmth.

"Haha, auntie, we've already done what only couples were originally allowed to do, so we can be considered as a half-couple!" Isaiah finished and kissed the woman underneath him fiercely as well, this kind of cock in a hot fleshy hole felt really good, not to mention that this woman was also the temperamental mature woman he had longed for!

Aunt Sophia was a little out of breath from the kiss, a muffled grunt came out of her nose, startling Isaiah, even his cock was hardened by the shock.

Isaiah felt a little fierce in the fight, having come twice and still able to get hard so quickly. He didn't know if having sex and coming inside would trigger the hidden achievements from the system, but he had a premonition that it would, maybe just a few more times, and he wondered what the reward would be!

At that thought, Isaiah regained his motivation. To do so, he needed to explode inside Aunt Sophia as many times as he could before his best friend Peter came back!

Stroking Auntie Sophia's smooth skin, he really didn't know how she took care of herself, she was almost forty years old and her skin was still so smooth. And the tightness of the pussy didn't look like it's used regularly! The tight tender flesh of the vagina was slowly squirming and squeezing and sucking on Isaiah's meat rod.

The big hand touched the mature beauty's stocking legs, and the meat rod that had shot twice was not so sensitive. So, Isaiah stood up, put her two soft and shiny stocking legs on his shoulders, turned his head, and took the white and tender toes hidden in the flesh-colored stockings, the pink and tender healthy color, all of thes made him a little agitated!

"Mmm! Auntie... your toes smell so good!" Isaiah bit Aunt Sophia's toes and his lower body slammed up hard, the feeling of being able to crush the woman he had fantasized about in his crotch and truly achieve a reversal made his whole body tremble!

Snap! Snap! Snap! In the room that originally belonged to a husband and wife, a drunken and slumbering mature and intellectual beauty was being crushed by a young man, both of whom were more than twenty years apart in age. At this time, the two people who were not supposed to be together were copulating, the young man was red-faced, carrying the mature woman's beautiful legs, nibbling, licking, and sucking on the mature woman's delicate toes, while shrugging his lower body hard!

9