(R18) Chapter 6 – Reward: [S*x Expert]
939 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh! Aunt Sophia... you are so tight down there...!! so comfortable...!!! If I were your husband... I must fuck you every day...!!! Hiss... so great!!!" Isaiah, like a crazy man, pressed down on his best friend's mother and shrugged, giving vent to his animalistic desires on his friend's mother's plump, ripe flesh!

Aunt Sophia let out a soft moan even in the midst of her drunkenness as she dreamed of being pressed down by a strong man who was wantonly pampering her, the man's thick manhold almost penetrating her, giving her immense pleasure, which was a perfect situation she had fantasized about many times when she was lonely!

A woman's moans were the best aphrodisiac! Isaiah's breathing was getting more and more rapid, even bound with the powerful system, he was just a budding virgin, and the one who took his first time was an intellectual and beautiful mature woman, and even his best friend's mother! The double stimulation made Isaiah's get more and more excited, and a limp and tingling pleasure gathered on his glans!

"Aunt Sophia... My wife... I'll cum... all for you...!! Cum all... to you... make you pregnant... make you give me babies and let Peter to be our babies' brother!!!" Isaiah began to suck hard on Aunt Sophia's toes, his lower body jerking hard, each time pulling his glans out to the opening of her vagina, followed by a hard thrust then!

Each time it was a big thrust, and the area where the two had coitus smelled fishy as the cum and lust were rubbed into a sticky mess~

As the pleasure on the glans grew stronger, the accumulated pleasure reached its peak. Isaiah stifled a grunt and thrust his cock as hard as he could, the glans pressing against a soft spot deep inside, as if being sucked by a small mouth. And Aunt Sophia's cunt was getting tighter and tighter, like a volcano, the muscles of her cunt constantly squeezing the rod as if trying to squeeze all the cum out of it for fertilization.

Isaiah couldn't control himself any longer, and a stream of thick, fishy-smelling cum shot again into the mature woman's womb beneath him. Auntie Sophia's cunt also quivered and squeezed his cock, her cunt cum constantly flushing Isaiah's glans as if giving back!

After cumming three times, Isaiah was panting a bit, and there didn't seem to be any way to get another burst anytime soon.

Lowering both of Auntie Sophia's legs, Isaiah lay on his side and continued to thrust from the side - a position that allowed him to grab the mature beauty's tits and play with them from behind, and also saved more energy.

...

It took two hours for Isaiah to rise from Aunt Summer's body, a warmth in his waist as he shot off a full five times in two hours!

Meanwhile, the system message Isaiah had been longing for finally arrived: "[Sex Expert]: Comprehends all positions; upgrade to titanium kidneys for unlimited erections and ejaculation explosions, and can control size and length, suitable for deflowering. Subsequent additional achievements - [Insemination Expert], [Emotion Expert]."

This message made Isaiah a little stunned, right now his waist was on fire, and he could literally see his cock going from big to small, from small to big, back and forth, left and right, up and down, and even seemed to be spinning around. This is also a little too amazing, the system seems to really surprise him!

Isaiah used a paper towel to clean the dirty lower body, luckily the room had an air filter that was always on and didn't have much smell.

As he looked at Aunt Sophia, who was still sleeping and whose face was flushed from her orgasm, Isaiah decided that he would definitely have this beautiful woman in the future. He had just cummed so much into her womb and he didn't know if she was going to get pregnant!

After dealing with all of this, Isaiah went to the bathroom and flushed the paper towel down the toilet. He looked at himself in the mirror, still as handsome as ever, "Come on Isaiah, you're going to be the hottest boy on the whole street!"

There is nothing like the sense of accomplishment that comes from rising step by step, and with the Schrödinger System, Isaiah has a bold idea - live longer, control more people, and then fulfill all of his dirty thoughts!!!

12