Chapter 7 – Schrödinger System? Messiah System!!!
623 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Not long after, Peter came in with a large bag of food. When he saw Isaiah reading quietly, he inquired, "Is my mom awake?"

"I don't know, I don't think so, what's good to eat? I'm starving!" Isaiah said as he picked up his food and started to eat, he was starving, two hours of fucking and all that came out was protein!

Peter looked at the homework and exclaimed, "Oh my God! Big talent, you're really smart! It would take me a couple of hours to do this stuff!"

"It's average, I just finished it too. Next time I give you my homework, you can copy it yourself, especially calling me to copy the homework, you're a real pain in the ass..." Isaiah had pretended to be honest, and now he couldn't let Peter know that he had just had a hard fuck on his mother.

After fucking Peter's mother and eating the food Peter had bought to fuel himself and acting like nothing had happened, Isaiah honestly felt like a hooligan for doing it, too. 

"Haha, it won't be a loss. Next time I'll take you to a bar, secretly, where there are lots of pretty women in little slutty outfits, it's a blast!" Peter said with a hug, not even noticing that his mother had already ridden by his best friend, and hadn't even used a condom, and hadn't even used a condom, just cummed full inside.

...

After eating, Isaiah said goodbye to Peter and went back to his apartment. He spent the rest of the night researching things and looking into various fields of knowledge.

In the middle of the night, he even started practicing boxing.

Sure enough just one punch against the wall and Isaiah had learned the modern schools of fighting techniques, Muay Thai, Judo, Wrestling, and Military Boxing.

"Fitness Expert: Do the exercise once, gain all the fitness knowledge, and reach level eight in physical fitness. Subsequent Achievements - [Fighting Expert], [King of Fighting]. Since the prerequisite achievements have been unlocked, the requirements for the subsequent achievements will be displayed."

"[Fighting Expert]: Box once, get all boxing knowledge and techniques, get fighting experience, learn fighting techniques faster, advanced achievement - [King of Fighters]."

"[King of Fighting]: Defeat one person, you'll win all your future fights, and you'll be able to dodge bullets and shells!"

"[Physical Expert]: Exercise continuously for five hours, physical energy is boosted to the maximum, sleep time is greatly reduced, and you only need to sleep for two hours to regain full energy. Can open up subsequent strength and meditation routes, doubles the speed of energy recovery, immune to general diseases, can open up subsequent physical enhancements (need to open up medical technology route)."

Isaiah's entire body became abnormally surprised after seeing these options.

All these rewards had gone beyond perception, was this Schrödinger System? This was already the Messiah System, right?

"Is surviving the disaster really that powerful?" Isaiah clenched his fists, an overflowing power reverberated through his muscles, and every cell had a strong explosive power.

Just one night, Isaiah became a fierce man full of muscles, the appearance still can't see much change, but the muscles became solid, at the same time there are biceps and eight-pack abs, perfect body curve, even if it is to go to be an idol boy band, this is also the top first-class!

And his temperament also changed a bit, became more confident and has a sense of cunning.

Just one day's experience was much more exciting than the years he used to work part-time. Not only did he fuck the beautiful, mature woman of his dreams and celebrate his Bar Mitzvah on the body of his best friend's mature mother, but he also gained a stronger physique.

Looking back, Isaiah felt like a dream, and with a glance at the clock, it looked like class would be in two hours. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

8