Chapter 8 – Back to School
500 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Waking up with a start, Isaiah took his cell phone and began to liquidate his stocks.

Yesterday's $1000 stock shot up to $50000 at the open! Isaiah immediately put the stock for sale, because in another two hours this stock will fall again, there is no need to be stuck in time to sell, buying and selling stocks is time sensitive.

Looking at the account on the $50000, Isaiah's heartbeat suddenly hard beat a few times - his last life work for so long have not seen $50000, let alone $50000, $20000 have not seen, can see how much he lived a failure!

This two hundred thousand dollars is the money for his ascent!

Isaiah packed up and went to school, school life wasn't boring, especially in the early stages at the moment, it would allow him to calm his mind and plan for the future. It also allowed him to observe some of his goals, but he remembered that there were a lot of guys at school who used to bully him, and now he was going to pay them back over and over again!

...

Riding on the bike, when he came to the school gate, he just saw his best friend Peter, driving him was Aunt Sophia who helped to take his virgin last night, though she didn't realize(lol).

Pretty face rosy, radiant, painted exquisite light makeup, strong mature woman flavor came out. Perennial host makes Aunt Sophia has a unique elegant breath, wearing a lady's suit and has a kind of modesty.

Thinking about last night's experience, Isaiah strengthened his determination to get his hands on her. Even if she was his best friend's mother, so what? He wouldn't limit himself to morality, if he wanted her, he had to get her, otherwise how could he live up to his reborn?!

"Hey, why did you guys start being the deadline fighters like me? It used to be earlier." Peter laughed, greeting as usual.

"Because we're friends? Good morning, Aunt Sophia." Isaiah smiled and nodded, always a little unforgettable for this gorgeous and mature friend's mother.

Aunt Sophia also smiled and nodded, "Good morning, Isaiah, thank you for last night."

These words made Isaiah's heart flutter, it couldn't be that she found out something, right? "It's okay, just a show of hands. Auntie, you're even more beautiful today than before!" 

Sophia's beautiful eyes narrowed into a curved moon, "Thank you, you're really good at talking, I'm going to work, bye!"

Isaiah waved his hand and watched Aunt Sophia walk away.

"Let's go, what's there to see?" 

"Isn't it normal to look at beautiful women?" Isaiah shook his head and smiled. The next second he heard Peter's inner activity: 'Isaiah isn't thinking about my mom, is he? This slut of a mother of mine is really attractive!'

Hearing this, Isaiah added with a smile, "Don't you think Aunt Sophia is beautiful?"

"Oh? Are you interested in my mother?" said Peter with a grin. Actually, in his heart he said, "Isaiah can't really be interested in my mom, can he? My mom getting fucked by a guy in my grade? Kind of interesting! 

"Haha, beautiful women are liked by everyone, inevitable! If I want to find a girlfriend, I'll definitely find a woman as beautiful and sexy as Auntie Sophia~" Isaiah snorted, it would still take some time to seduce his best friend's cuckhold thoughts on his mother.

Peter was a bit pensive, his cockhold fetish on his mother had already taken some shape, when he saw his beautiful mother, he always thought of her being bullied by other men. Living in a wealthy environment gives rise to all kinds of unthinkable behaviors and fetishes.

...

Isaiah, although the grades are good, but he was not the top of the batch.

Just came to class, saw his former crush on the class beauty - Alisa. Beautiful and sweet voice, fair skin, stay smooth short hair, looks very fresh and sharp, pretty melon face, pure and flawless, this is the wonderful student era romance!

Before he was, Isaiah hadn't said many words to this class beauty who was also the class president. All because he felt unworthy and with each other were the same class, but also not the same 'class' of people. This class president was thought to be a small white rich beauty, the family was said to be quite rich, should have a few million dollars.

How can you have the courage to talk to those who live the life?! Or have to make money to do so!

6