Chapter 9 – Isaiah’s Big PLAN(1)
803 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the other hand, Sophia remembered her conversation with her son and that no one had come to the house last night, just them. She knew her son's personality, and her husband wasn't in the house, he had gone to work late last night, and yet he went back to the affair's house in the middle of the night to spend the night. It's not that she didn't know her husband was having an affair, she just didn't speak up or say anything in order to keep the family together.

When she woke up in the morning, she went to the bathroom and found that there were still semen stains on her panties. Although Isaiah handled it well, there was still a large amount of semen left in her womb, and the semen that wasn't absorbed would continue to come out.

That's why Sophia was calm with Isaiah, she had no proof, now there was a high chance that Isaiah had done it, and it wasn't impossible that her son had done it, it was just that the chances were so low.

Sophia checked the surveillance in the building, it's something any owner can check, it's very convenient. A month's worth, and a month later it would be overwritten with new stored content.

She discovered that her son had gone out last night and returned two hours later. She and Isaiah had been the only ones there during that time, and in light of last night's encounter, Sophia was already ninety percent certain that Isaiah had secretly fucked her while she was hungover. And without wearing a condom to shoot it all in, causing she had to find birth control pills to take to prevent any 'accident'. "That brat!"

...

In the class, Isaiah took out his old practice problems. The subjects that had always bothered him in the past always seemed to have a hint that existed in the underworld guiding him on what to do.

Isaiah's smile widened at the thought.

The bell rang and a sound of high heels came, it was the English teacher of the first class, her slender legs were wrapped in jeans and her feet were stomping on a pair of simple round toe high heels, five centimeters high, which would not look flirtatious but also accentuated her sexiness.

It was Ms. Diana, who had just graduated and entered the school to teach for two years, young and energetic, a type that many boys liked.

Of course, Isaiah also liked this kind of young and fashionable teacher, whether it was a young woman or a human wife and mature woman, each has its own advantages. What you get from a mature woman is fulfillment, what you get from a young woman is conquest~

Isaiah basically didn't listen to the rest of the class, he was thinking about what he was going to do.

The lunch break came and Isaiah had a great idea after eating, he had to rise quickly. But it was hard for an ordinary person to rise to the top in one step, and since he couldn't rise to the top in one step, he should take his time.

By talking to his classmates, Isaiah learned that five was his lucky number - no matter who the classmate was, as long as he talked to them with a conversation that could reach five sentences, he would get into their heart, and if he wanted to listen, he could learn their inner secrets!

Grabbing his laptop, Isaiah took a brisk walk to the principal's office. There were two principals, a head and two vice-principals.

"Hello Principal Smith, I'm Isaiah from senior year. I'm getting ready to write a column for an essay, so I'm going to bother you for a few minutes, I just want to ask you some questions, and I'm hoping you can help me with them." Isaiah said putting on a harmless face, his status as a student giving him the perfect cover.

Principal Smith, a standard middle-aged man with a Mediterranean haircut, looked at his watch, "Yeah, five minutes at most, as I have other things to do."

"Okay, first question, do you have a predominantly detached or forbidden approach to the issue of smoking among school students?" Isaiah took out his notebook and asked with a focused expression.

Principal Smith raised his eyebrows, feeling that this student was asking something, "Prohibition and distraction is a two-pronged approach to be effective."

"I wonder if you are focusing on learning or developing skills that are of interest to your students at this stage?" Isaiah asked, still holding his pen and taking notes.

"Cultivate interest under the premise of ensuring learning." Principal Smith got a little impatient and looked at his watch.

"Okay, last question, may I ask if you are happy with your life, Principal Smith?" Isaiah asked with a broad smile, his purpose almost accomplished.

"Haha, of course I'm happy." Principal Smith laughed out loud, what's not to be happy about when you can embezzle truckloads of money and take advantage of subterfuge!

"Ding! Success to unlock the mental activities of the character Principal Smith."

Isaiah whispered, "Since this is the case, I'll wish you and the cleaning aunty a hundred years of happiness. Also, I will not tell Uncle David about this, and it won't affect your promotion transfer either~"

The so-called "Uncle David" was a hand in the Department of Education. People move up the ladder, and principals were given the opportunity to go in and serve in the department. They were also able to fight for a transfer to a higher school, both of which were very good choices. But there must be support from above, otherwise a position of several hundred people competing, everyone's strength was almost under, it was impossible to have pure data to compare, on what basis to choose to let you get to the top? And this was the time to talk about the so-called "fate", which was actually connections.

As for whether Isaiah recognized Uncle David, even this name he had just heard from the mental activities of the principal, but this did not prevent him from using the name as a banner. With the bug-level ability to listen to mental activities, he believed that he would soon be able to become friendly "acquaintances" with his "Uncle David"!

Principal Smith's eyes glazed over, "What is your relationship with the secretary?!"

"Oh, you don't need to know, my uncle will call you soon. All right, that's it. Goodbye, Principal~" Isaiah had already extracted all the information that Principal Smith was hiding, from now on he could know what he was thinking whenever he wanted.

"Oh yeah, you didn't really think that no one knew about those kickbacks from the last cafeteria expansion, cafeteria investments, and equipment purchases, did you? Well, you're on your own." Isaiah had blown the principal's secret again, embezzlement and bribery, coupled with a promiscuous relationship with the cleaning aunty, either of which would have left him in the lurch.

"Wait! Isaiah, we can have lunch together!" Principal Smith said hastily, intimidated.

"No need Principal, I just came to let you know that you can take the afternoon off for me - senior Isaiah." Isaiah waved his hand and left, he didn't have to study at all, but it was okay to come here once in a while because there was so much to discover and wasn't being a student a pleasure? Young female classmates, attractive campus beauties, plus a mature and seductive mature female teachers, school life was really wonderful, wasn't it~?

9