Thirty-third Encounter
4.9k 4 109
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thirty-third Encounter

Waking up feeling rested, having a lover in bed with me, not needing to deal with alarms or taxes or bills… it’s like being on a honeymoon forever. 

“Is this supposed to be a boss room?” (woman 1)

Just annoying adventurers to deal with disturbing my eternal vacation.

“More of a rest and relaxation room, if you prefer.” (Sam)

“Oh? That sounds nice. Though, it’s a little weird seeing a tentacle monster curled up in your lap.” (woman 1)

“Is that really you, Sam?” (woman 2)

“Eh? Val? Yeah, it is me. Haven’t seen you in years.” (Sam)

“I’d heard from David you finally got away from Vick. However… kinda hard to believe you went from a jerk to a dungeon boss. Are you sure you’re okay?” (Val)

“Yeah, I’m sure. Where else will I find a girl who lets me play with her like this?” (Sam) He then pulled me closer to him, and started fingering me. As revenge, I pulled him in for a kiss.

“Um… I see. I didn’t realise you liked girls like that.” (Val)

Sam pulled away, breaking off the kiss to respond. “Well, I was never good at expressing myself, and really didn’t have the courage to ever ask.” (Sam)

“Sam, if you want to fuck Val, and if she wants to fuck you, I don’t mind if you do. It’d be nice to know you can have fun with others too.” (me)

“Uh…” (Sam)

“... I do like Sam, but I don’t really want to just do casual sex. I’m still waiting to find the right guy.” (Val)

“Or girl?” (woman 3) The third woman in the group of three got real close to Val as she said this, and Val seemed to really be blushing.

“Or, or girl, I suppose.” (Val)

“Glad to know I still have a chance.” (woman 3)

“Sorry, Glory, I’m still not used to the idea. We’ve been friends for so long, it’s weird to suddenly realize you feel that way about me.” (Val)

“I’m willing to wait. Just let me know when you figure out what your answer is. I went so long without telling you, because I didn’t think you could be interested in girls.” (Glory)

“Oh, wow Glory, you’re here too? And you finally confessed?” (Sam)

“Yeah… wait, how did you know? I don’t remember telling you how I felt about Val.” (Glory)

“I noticed you peeking glances at her the same way I found myself peeking glances at some of my guy friends. When I realized I found men attractive, I started paying a lot more attention to how other people acted and reacted, and noticed you seemed really interested in Val in a way that wasn’t just friendship.” (Sam)

“Well, if we’re airing all this, then I gotta ask: Did you ever confess to David?” (Glory)

“Oh, uh, no. He… he just likes to fuck men, he doesn’t actually have romantic feelings of any kind towards them. It all sounds a bit weird to me, but he tells me he wants to find a woman to marry who doesn’t mind him fucking guys on the side. So, I never confessed. He doesn’t want a real relationship with men, just fuckbuddies.” (Sam)

“Oh, wow. That’s… wow. I don’t think I can understand that thinking either. I always want to be closer to people, the idea of not wanting to be close, but still wanting to fuck is weird to me.” (me)

“Eh? Even all the random people who show up to fuck?” (Sam)

“Yeah. I always wish it could be more than just a one time thing. More than just a fuck. I know it’s impossible to actually have a romantic relationship with everyone I meet, but that doesn’t stop me from wishing I could. Might be why I find some behaviors to be such a turn off. If someone acts in a way that makes me not want to be closer to them, I lose interest in sex with them too.” (me)

“Is… is that like having unrequited love? Lots of it?” (Glory)

“Maybe? I usually just don’t think about it. Easiest way to avoid it causing problems is to just not think about it.” (me)

“You just try to enjoy the moment?” (Sam)

“Yeah. Anyway, enough about me, go relax in the bath. Have some fun. I’ve heard people say it’s as good as the baths in the palace.” (me)

“She’s not kidding! This bath is amazing!” (woman 1)

I ended up falling asleep in Sam’s arms, listening to the sounds of the trio giggling as they played in the bath. I liked to imagine they were doing a lot more than just playing with the water, and in my dreams, I joined them for a very intimate and loving time together. If only it could be more than a dream.

***Author Note***

Huh, this chapter really just wandered all over the place. I can’t say the plan was derailed because I didn’t really have a plan. Was just glad to finally be able to write again (can’t write when stressed, and spent too much time stressed these past few weeks). 

109