Fiftieth Encounter
3.7k 9 97
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fiftieth Encounter

*creak*

“I’m back, Lily.” (Talia)

“I want more milk!” (Beth)

“We have things to discuss first!” (Talia)

“Pretty sure she can drink while the rest of us talk, right? Just need her to not get too handsy, before we’re done.” (me)

“Yay! This is the only place I can get fresh milk in a dungeon!” (Beth)

“Also the only place with a bath in a dungeon.” (Jenny)

“I prefer the bath.” (Talia)

“How can you be so sure? You haven’t even tried her milk!” (Beth)

“Oh fine.” (Talia)

“I guess I’ll try too.” (Jenny)

Thus, I ended up getting my tits sucked on by two ladies at once.

“Eh, I’m not that fond of it.” (Talia)

“This is good!” (Jenny)

“Can we do this in the bath instead of the bed? I’d like to enjoy the bath while we talk.” (Talia)

We moved to the bath, where I ended up with two ladies suckling from me, while Talia began her talk. I couldn’t help but wonder if I was blushing. This was certainly not an experience I had been expecting.

“First of all, I’m very certain the eggs you gave me are not alive. However, I wanted to ask permission first before I opened them up to examine their insides.” (Talia)

“Thank you for asking. I’m fine with letting you. I wasn’t really expecting much from them since they didn’t seem like they were meant to be laid without a host, and after what happened when I egged myself, I was even more certain the eggs would not be alive. The eggs I lay are clearly not normal, and I don’t think they follow natural reproduction methods at all.” (me)

“I’m inclined to agree, though I’d like more study to be sure what they are. Now, on to the second topic: Since there is talk of forming a new kingdom, and you are supposed to be the one in charge, is there someone you’d like to recommend as your representative?” (Talia)

“Well, I think the person I trust most would be Emmara… she’s also my wife.” (me) For some reason, I found that last bit embarrassing to say. It’s not like I have any reason to hide it. Maybe I just have trouble believing it.

“Ah. I’m not sure if I’m glad or sad you didn’t name me. I mean… I don’t really want the job, but it’s a little disappointing I’m not the one you trust most.” (Talia)

“Honestly, I feel like I don’t know what kind of world you want to create. I might understand how you decide things in the short term, but not the long term. You do study things and seek knowledge, but that doesn’t tell me how you’d run a kingdom. With Emmara, I know she’s going to try and create a world with less violence and more peace. A world where I and possibly my children, could live alongside humans peacefully. That’s the kind of world I want too.” (me)

“Shared goals?” (Talia)

“Yeah, shared goals.” (me)

“Well, shall we move on to defeating you then?” (Talia) Talia then began to approach.

“No, she’s mine!” (Beth)

“I’ll help too! We don’t need you, Talia, it’s our turn!” (Jenny)

I learned how creative Jenny and Beth could get. It wasn’t quite as thorough or exploratory as Talia was, but they were quite energetic and enthusiastic. Quite a blissful sendoff as I drifted into dreams.

***Author Note*** 

Woohoo! 50 chapters! Early on I had a thought that I should try to aim for at least 100 chapters. I’m halfway to that goal now! Though I honestly have no idea how long the story will actually be. I don’t feel like I’m halfway through the plot. More a third of the way at most.

97