Fifty-fourth Encounter
3.4k 13 90
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fifty-fourth Encounter

A man suddenly appeared in my room. He looked familiar, but I couldn’t quite place it.

“Ah, you’re… uh… gah, tip of my tongue… Lily, right? Wait, don’t bother answering, I want to get my thoughts straight first… gah! I can’t remember your original name, or mine!” (man)

“Getting brought here really did a number on your memories, huh?” (me)

“Yeah, that dark god warned me, but it’s worse than I expected. Anyway, we were friends! That was actually why the dark god chose me for this. Weird as heck.” (man)

“You wanna fuck?” (me)

“No! I… gah, I remember you as a guy… plus… well, your face is cute, but...” (man)

“You find me disgusting, don’t you.” (me)

“I wouldn’t put it that way…” (man)

“Not into tentacles?” (me)

“No. Also, not into pegging, or... getting tied up. I just don’t find you sexy. At all. Plus, fucking an old friend I remember being a guy would be weird… and your new boyfriend is right there.” (man) Sam just quietly waved in response.

“So, did god tell you anything about why you’re here? They clearly told you more than they did me. They hardly said a thing when I got sent here.” (me)

“Oh, yeah. Uh… apparently, the world is on a bad path or something. Basically, the demons and monsters are supposed to be a threat that forces humans to grow in power. Except right now, one of the demon generals got it into her head to try and become a demon lord since there wasn’t one, despite there being a hero, and the human kingdom is falling apart from the inside. So uh… I’ve been summoned to be the demon lord.” (demon lord)

“And being my friend is supposed to help?” (me)

“I think they just wanted to make sure we wouldn’t start fighting each other, and turn what’s already a three-way fight, into a four-way fight. Being a Demon Lord means I should be able to quickly end Maxi’s misbehavior so the humans can deal with their little civil war on their own.” (demon lord)

“That just makes me wonder what I’m here for.” (me)

“Heck if I know. They didn’t explain that.” (demon lord)

“So.. what should I call you? You know my new name already.” (me)

“Uh… I don’t know. I don’t really want an old friend calling me Lord.” (demon lord)

“How about Sid? You are a villain, right?” (me)

“What? No! I mean, he was a great villain in that movie, but no. I don’t want to be anything like him. Heck, as far as I can tell, my role is just damage control since humanity managed to fuck up so badly.” (demon lord)

“So, does that mean the god of light messed up?” (me)

“Hah, oh yeah. The dark god was laughing as she explained how the civil war began because of you. She just deviated from the standard script a tiny bit, and suddenly the kingdom splits. The light god is in charge of humanity, so, yeah. Ms. Dark found the situation absolutely hilarious. A simple prank, and she’s basically won the contest this time around.” (demon lord)

“So what should I call you?” (me)

“Demons aren’t supposed to name themselves. Rule applies to me too.” (demon lord)

“Hmmm… Demon Lord… DL… How about DLC!” (me)

“No! That’s too dumb! I know gods summoning people to their world is like DLC, I get the joke, but no. I don’t want a dumb joke name.” (demon lord)

“Fine, how about something boring, like Dave.” (me)

“Sure, let’s go with that. Nice to meet you Lily, I’m Dave.” (Dave)

“So, if you don’t want to fuck, do you have any ideas on what else we could do now? I’m out of questions.” (me)

“Eh, not really. I guess if you just send me out, I can get started on this whole, demon ruling business, and get Maxi to stop messing around. Is she hot?” (Dave)

“Like a classic succubus from a video game. Please don’t tell me you’re planning to fuck her. I don’t think she can refuse the Demon Lord.” (me)

“It’s not that she can’t refuse, it’s that she won’t. There’s a difference. Though, I suppose it’d probably be just a pity fuck. That’s a depressing thought.” (Dave)

“How do you know she can refuse, but won’t?” (me)

“Dark god explained it to me. Demons all have high loyalty, but it’s not just to the lord, but also to their purpose and role. So, just like how the warrior demons will never run from a fight unless ordered to, a succubus would never refuse a fuck. Though how much they want it may vary. I don’t really understand it, just that demons all have roles that they will always follow, even if it doing so goes against my orders. Though I suppose Maxi might be a bit different. The generals have slightly different roles than the rest do, since they are intended to be leaders and directly serve the lord.” (Dave)

“I’m not convinced any of that makes fucking a subordinate okay.” (me)

“... okay, yeah, you have a point. Maybe I can ask the dark god to help me find a girlfriend… no, I don’t trust her not to just give me a slave instead, and claim it’s what I wanted. *sigh* Whatever, I’ll figure something out. I do have one last question. Why did you ask to fuck? I’m pretty sure our relationship before never got anywhere near fucking.” (Dave)

“Ah, well, it’s just kinda what I do here? There’s not much to do here but fight, fuck, or fraternize, and I don’t like fighting.” (me)

“Let’s stick to fraternizing then. I think I’m good to go now.” (Dave)

“Alright. See you later, Dave.” (me) With a bit of thought, Dave vanished. Should a demon lord really be going to the entrance of a dungeon by himself like that? I suppose I don’t actually know where defeated adventurers go… wait… he looked human to me. Yet he’s a demon lord? Will he just pass as human? Or am I failing to notice something again?

“Did he look like a demon to you, Sam?” (me)

“Yup. His eyes were black.” (Sam)

“Huh?” (me)

“You know how my eyes are mostly white, with a blue iris? His were black, with a red iris.” (Sam)

… how did I not notice that?

“Lily, did you notice his eye color at all?” (Sam)

“No. I didn’t.” (me)

“Really makes me wonder how much being a tentacle monster affects your thinking.” (Sam)

“I’d rather fuck than keep thinking about this.” (me)

“... alright. Though I feel like you’re just confirming my concern. I’m on top this time.” (Sam)

Oh, wonderful! It’s not often I get Sam to take initiative! His kisses, his hands, his touch… mmmm… 

***Author Note***

Rolled another freaking 20 for familiarity with Lily. Decided this would be a funny way to resolve that. ‘Course now I’ve just broken a bunch of previous plans by doing this. Ah, my story keeps changing course. Feels like a rollercoaster, tossing me back and forth. It does resolve a few things though, just not in the way I thought they’d get resolved.

90