Sixty-second Encounter
2.9k 8 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sixty-second Encounter

*creak*

“Oh wow, is that a carving of Sam?” (Lane)

“Yup!” (me) 

I’d begun carving a relief of Sam in the wall. I think I was getting pretty good at this. 

“Well, I brought along a friend, whom I hope you’ll allow to take a good close look at you.” (Lane)

“Sure, I don’t have a problem with being seen.” (me)

“I can see why she insisted I see you for myself. Her descriptions truly do not do you justice.” (woman)

“Where’s Daye?” (Sam)

“She, um, got distracted. So did Nye.” (Lane)

“So you came here without them?” (Sam)

“Well, I didn’t want to wait forever, and… um…” (Lane)

“I wasn’t interested in fucking the local flora and fauna of the dungeon. Though it seemed rather captivating to the others in the party.” (woman)

“You didn’t seem to mind watching at first.” (Lane)

“I wanted to get a good understanding of how their bodies were shaped. I might try sculpting them in the future. The existence of plants with false dicks that monsters with real dicks hid in, was quite interesting. As if the environment itself was trying to help the monsters hide.” (woman)

“Oh, yeah, that tentacle bush was weird. It looked like a tentacle monster, except it didn’t move right, and was thin and bendy once I got closer. Made it harder to spot the real ones hiding among them until after they’d already sprayed us with lust poison.” (Lane)

“Alright, I’ve had a good look, and I think I can get started.” (woman)

“Uh, wait, why do you want to make a statue of me, Lane?” (me)

“Why wouldn’t I? I can’t take you home with me.” (Lane)

“We intend to put a statue of you in the town square to ensure everyone will recognize you from now on.” (woman)

“Oh I see… you’re gonna put me on display… naked.” (me)

“You never wear clothing as far as I know.” (Lane)

“Yeah… and I never actually thought about that before now. It’s just weird to think about now. I was never really out in public before.” (me)

“Memories of being human in the past, making the nudity seem weird?” (Sam)

“Yeah. I still find it strange how you can read me so well.” (me)

“Are you using past memories of being human to draw that conclusion? ‘Cause if you are, that might be why you think it’s weird. Humans usually have work, and are busy all the time. It’s not normal for a guy to spend his every waking moment in the company of his lover. With THAT much time together, it’s really not that strange.” (Lane)

“This is interesting and all, but can I go now? I’d like to get back to town and get to work while the sight is still fresh.” (woman)

“Oh, sorry, sure.” (me) A moment later, the new lady I never got to know was gone. It feels kinda sad seeing so many people just pass by. So few friends. So few people I really get to know.

“What are you getting so down for, Lily?” (Sam)

“Oh, it’s nothing really, just stupid stuff. I should be used to this by now.” (me)

“Saying goodbye?” (Sam)

“Yeah.” (me)

“Speaking of goodbyes… I heard you’re married. Is that gonna be a problem for our time together?” (Lane)

“Oh no. It’s not a problem. Did you want in too?” (me)

“Eh? Y-you mean… do I want to marry you? I… erm… uh…” Suddenly Lane looked really down. “I kinda do, but also I don’t. I think I’m afraid it’s a bad idea. I don’t really know you that well, and while I would love to spend more time with you, our ability to be together is pretty limited. I don’t really want a long distance relationship.” (Lane)

“Do you want to spend more time getting to know each other?” (me)

“I want to fuck. You are everything I desire in a sexual partner. I don’t know if that’s enough for marriage, but I definitely care more about fucking right now than getting to know you. I’m sorry if that sounds callous. I just…” (Lane)

“You’ve spent days or weeks traveling through a dungeon of sex and lust and really need release?” (me)

“Fuck yes. Like I said, you are the best. Please give me an experience I’ll remember for the rest of my life.” (Lane)

I did my best, and I think she lost her voice from being a little too loud and too constant. By the end she could only whisper for more between loud gasping breaths. I like Lane. She’s fun.

***Author Note***

I didn’t roll much dice. Got an 18 for how familiar the visitor would be, and a 7 for how manly the new comer would be (not at all apparently, need to be above 10 to be male on this roll). That was basically it. The rest was just what my imagination came up with.

80