Seventieth Encounter
2.3k 5 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seventieth Encounter

*creak*

“I’m not ready yet, go bother someone else” (me)

“Oh, sorry. In that case, we’ll avail ourselves of the bath if that’s alright?” (woman)

“Sure.” (me)

The man and woman couple went to the bathroom. I hope they are able to enjoy themselves in there.

“Still recovering?” (Sam)

“Yeah. How many days has it been now?” (me)

“Um… three I think? Though it feels a little weird. I don’t think time is flowing quite normally, but it also doesn’t seem to be as off as it was before.” (Sam)

“You’ve been going outside right? How are things?” (me)

“The dungeon seems designed much more with education, training and entertainment in mind. There are training courses, entertainment courses, and the usual open field dungeon.” (Sam)

“While it feels weird to have days go by that don’t involve people or monsters showing up in my room, it has been rather nice.” (me)

“I guess you were really stressed out.” (Sam)

“Yeah. I think I’m close to getting back to normal, but I’m still not there yet. Ugh.” (me)

A bit later…

“Um, I’m sorry to bother you, but is there anything we can do to help?” (woman)

“You’re the pervert couple, right? The ones who like watching?” (me)

“Yeah, that’s us!” (man)

“Could you put on a show for us? I think I might like to be the one watching for once. Usually, I’m always a participant.” (me)

“Do you want me to join in?” (Sam)

“No, I want to cuddle with you, Sam.” (me)

I pulled him closer.

“We’ve not actually done this before, have we?” (woman)

“No, I guess we haven’t. We fucked while watching them fuck too before, but not on our own. Well, there’s a first for everything, right?” (man)

“You’re getting ideas aren’t you? Well, c’mon, out with it! I’m drawing a blank.” (woman)

“How about a tit fuck? Since we’re putting on a show, we gotta go slow.” (man)

“Hmmm… alright. Kinda like when I’m trying to put on a show for you, but with you instead of one of those cock monsters.” (woman)

“Yeah.” (man)

Cuddling with Sam on the bed as we watched the two put on a show, I found myself smiling. This was what I enjoyed most in this new life: Love, friendship, and fucking.

***Author Note***

… I kinda feel like the main story arc has ended. Which is weird. I don’t really want to end it though. Maybe I’ll figure out what to do later. 

P.S. I really thought this story was going to last longer. Emmara is too much of a go-getter though. Between her determination to fix the world, and the god’s laziness (and willingness to let a volunteer do their job for them) a lot of things got derailed.

I can’t say for sure what will come next. Epilogues? Or just more encounters? While I feel like I should write epilogues that actually fill in viewpoints of other important people, if I were to make a bet, I’d bet on more encounters.

… I suppose this story began with it doing things I never intended. So it makes sense it’d “end” doing things I never intended too. I doubt this is really the end though. The structure I created for it is so easy to write… There will surely be more. (yup, there’s more).

54