Twentieth Encounter
6.2k 4 117
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Twentieth Encounter

“I don’t think I’ll ever tire of waking up in your arms, Sam.” (me)

“Good, I like sleeping like this after everyone has left.” (Sam)

“What about before they have left?” (me)

“Well, um, it’s a little embarrassing.” (Sam)

“It’s okay. I’m just glad you don’t mind how much time I spend with others.” (me)

“Honestly, I kinda expected you to be fucking more people than you have been.” (Sam)

“... I kinda expected that too. A lot of people don’t seem interested.” (me)

“Hey, Lily! I’m back again!” (Erin)

“Oh, hey Erin!” (me)

“You look pregnant!” (woman 2)

“Actually, that’s something I wanted to ask about. I don’t really want to try raising children in here. Could you or someone you know adopt them?” (me)

“I’d love to! Raising the child of a monster and a human sounds marvelous! I’d love a chance to create a bridge between the two!” (woman 2)

“Uh… I’d kinda prefer just raising them well? If you make a big deal about what they are, wouldn’t that just cause them trouble?” (me)

“Oh, don’t worry, I understand. I like children, this situation just gives me greater personal interest than I would normally have. I promise to raise them right, and help them grow up to be whatever they want to be. Maybe they’ll become adventurers so they can visit.” (woman 2)

“Thanks, I’d appreciate that.” (me)

“Alright, time for some fun!” (Erin)

“Wait! Bath first! We don’t get such luxurious bathing anywhere else!” (woman 1)

“Oh, good idea!” (woman 2)

They went into the bath and never came back out. After a long wait, I went in to check on them and didn’t see them or their gear. Did they fall asleep in there?

“I guess you win the fight.” (Sam)

“I wasn’t trying to get rid of them though. Normally I have to will a person to leave for them to vanish when defeated.” (me)

“Maybe there are other conditions that can trigger it.” (Sam)

“I guess so. This place is weird.” (me) Drat, I’d been looking forward to their efforts. The last time they were here, they’d managed to make my whole body spasm from orgasmic pleasure. How frustrating to have them vanish like that. Hmmm…

“Sam?” (me)

“Yes?” (Sam)

“I want to make you cum.” (me)

“Huh? Okay.” (Sam)

“I’m gonna see if I can’t make you cum as hard as I did the last time those three were here.” (me)

“Oh dear. I probably don’t have the stamina you do. I mean, you were moaning pretty loudly for a rather long time. I probably won’t last long enough to reach those heights.” (Sam)

“Any objections to trying?” (me)

“No ma’am. Fuck me ‘till I wake up tomorrow.” (Sam)

“Hahaha! Are you suggesting I don’t stop even if you fall asleep? I’m pretty sure we’ll need to stop at some point, or your body will end up in pain from overworked muscles.” (me)

“Uh… I, I may have a fantasy of being gently fucked all night and both falling asleep and waking up having sex.” (Sam)

“Gently then. A slow gentle fucking that won’t wear you out?” (me)

“That… that sounds nice. Really nice.” (Sam)

“Alright, alright. I’ll fuck you gently to sleep, and keep going until you wake.” (me)

***Author Note*** 

The three disappearing wasn’t really the plan, but the rule of funny (warning, TV tropes link) insisted.

117