Twenty-ninth Encounter
5.4k 10 119
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Twenty-ninth Encounter

*scritch, scratch* I began practicing drawing on the wall. 

“How are you doing that?” (Sam)

“I just focus my energy on the tip of my tendril to make it sharp.” (me)

“... I don’t even know how to feel my energy.” (Sam)

“Wha… she’s a blademaster!” (woman 1) Three women were intruding upon my drawing practice.

“What’s a blademaster?” (me)

“You’re using aura!” (woman 1)

“What’s aura?” (me)

“...” (woman 1)

“I guess it’s just instinctive to her? She is a floor 10 boss.” (woman 2)

“God, damnit, I’ve been training for years to learn aura.” (woman 1)

“Well, I don’t know how to help you, sorry.” (me)

“So, what are the conditions to get past you?” (woman 3)

“Just need me to fall asleep.” (me)

“So, if I were to exhaust you…” (woman 1)

“Don’t tell me you’re really thinking of fucking her?!” (woman 3)

“What? No! I just wanted to spar. Not a real fight, just practice. Exercise is good for wearing one out.” (woman 1)

“Hmmm… okay. I don’t really want to fight, but there are things I need to practice. A partner could help a lot with learning how to fight without the pain of actually getting cut up in battle.” (me)

“Great!” (woman 1) We began sparring in the middle of the room. “Trying to grab my arms, eh?”

“Yeah, someone suggested I learn grappling.” (me)

“Probably good advice. Ah! What was that?!” (woman 1)

“What was what?” (me)

“Just now, it felt really weird! You were holding my arm and suddenly I felt something!” (woman 1)

“Like this?” (me) I tried grabbing her arm again, and focusing some energy into it like I’d accidentally done a bit ago.

“Ow! Careful!” (woman 1)

“Sorry.” (me)

“Is that aura? I never knew aura could be used like that.” (woman 1)

“What did it do? I just felt like my energy went into you.” (me)

“I, I think it was putting pressure on the inside of my arm, like you were touching me there. Is that how the armor piercing attacks work? Supposedly a blademaster can harm without needing to touch the target, and can bypass armor.” (woman 1)

“Huh, I wonder if it can be used in sex?” (me)

“Pfff! Hahaha! Of course a tentacle monster boss of this dungeon would think of that!” (woman 3)

“Uh, you aren’t planning on testing that on me, right?” (woman 1)

“Not unless you ask me to. Though I would love to test it and see if I can find new ways to make one of you orgasm.” (me)

“Uh, heh, heh, I-I’m gonna go take a bath.” (woman 2)

“Uh, yeah, that sounds like a good idea.” (woman 3)

“...Ah, I’m not done working up a good sweat yet. Let’s spar some more.” (woman 1)

Drat, was hoping I could convince someone to let me try it. “Alright.” (me)

I did get a bit better at grabbing limbs while evading her strikes, but it was clear she was also getting better at stopping me too. I’d like to think we both benefited from this.

“Huh, you don’t sweat. Are you hot at all?”  (woman 1)

“No, I’m getting tired, but not hot.” (me)

“Lucky. I’m gonna take a bath now. Thanks for the practice.” (woman 1)

I went to sleep in Sam’s arms while they got cleaned up. I wondered what they were doing in there, and fell asleep imagining scenes of them “cleaning” each other with tongues and fingers in places that are often neglected. It made me smile.

***Author Note***

I was kinda hoping Lily would convince someone too. Unfortunately, the one I was planning to have play with Lily, decided to play with herself in the bath instead.

119