Chapter 95: cheer girl’s team leader Rita, manager nick
408 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 95: cheer girl’s team leader Rita, manager nick

After Rick is done with Rita he made nick clean the pussy of Rita in the gent’s toilet.

Also he felt great about the pussy of Rita.

It is like an unforgettable taste of something so delicious that he could never get bored over it.

Unfortunately for him he would not be able to get that taste in the future.

Rita is really costly and not anyone can fuck her easily.

She is like a golden goose of John and Christina that was taken care of carefully.

……………

A few months passed by and Ginny has completely fallen for big John and distanced herself from Rick.

Actually they are still close but the number of time Rick fucked her is only a tenth of the time John fucked her.

Ginny also found out about Rita too.

She was shocked to find that the girls that she left naked before has became so beautiful.

She still remembers the tight dress just few months ago.

But looking at the image of Rita now she could not tell how Rita grew like this in such a short amount of time.

Also she was made to lick the pussy of Rita which caused her to feel shame at first.

But later she felt that Rita is very beautiful even for her and she was more and more attracted towards Rita.

This attraction is like falling in love with Rita and she did not think that she was into girls.

But for Rita she wanted to go with girls.

So she fell more and more into this matter.

………………..

A few months passed by and the sports competitions began.

Rita along with Ginny joined the cheer girl’s team for the university.

Rita became the leader while Ginny is the deputy, Nick is actually the manager.

John has made a bet for their team so Rita has to let their foot ball team win this match.

So Rita went to the football team with nick.

Nick started to talk with the people of the football team captain and others are also watching.

“Hello everyone I am the manager of the cheer girls team.

This is Rita the leader of the cheer girl’s team, she is also my girlfriend.

Today we came here with an offer.

As long as you win the coming football match our captain is going to give you a special reward.”

While he said till here he pulled the skirt of Rita revealing her pussy and then he pulled up her shirt revealing her tits.

“The reward is Rita herself,

You can play with her as you like and you can all directly cum inside her.

You don’t have to worry that she would become pregnant.

Even if she becomes pregnant I would take care of her children as my own in the future.

As long as you win, you can call her anytime and anywhere to fuck her as you like….”

The eyes of the football team people are shining brightly.

Nick looked at this and then said.

“For your match Rita is going to go cheer you without wearing any panties or bra for the match.

This is her sincerity for you and you should play well.

Also big John has given this order.

If you did not win then there is also punishment.

That is he would let his people play with your girls, mother and sisters.

So be careful.”

Nick said this and took Rita out of this place.

But before leaving he spanked her ass and Rita moaned causing all the men in the football team to have an erection.

Nick has changed really well and he was completely into the sissy cuckold thing.

Also he is enjoying his life more compared to when he considered himself as a man.

…………..

The football match started and many foot ball team members had their eyes on Rita.

Nick timely lifted her skirt a little to show that she is not wearing any underwear and her pussy was on display.

Their made them have a blood rush and they used every means they have to win the match.

If they did not win their girlfriends, moms, and sisters might be in place of Rita.

They don’t want that to happen and they also wanted to fuck Rita that is rumored to have the body of a goddess.

It is like a carrot and a stick method and it worked really well.

With that they won the match and they assembled back in their team room.

Right then Rita and nick were also where.

Nick has turned into Nicky and when they entered the room they got many lustful stares.

Soon they are stripped naked and the entire food ball team started to ride their hot bodies.

They fucked them in all positions.

They are shocked to find that nick is actually a sissy with hot body and even milk coming out of their tits.

So they instantly became popular and were fucked the entire night.

As they were informed before they can call Rita and Nicky any time and fuck them.

But it was only limited to this week.

This is what big John has told them.

The foot ball team members wanted more and they had this idea to impregnate Rita during this time.

Because of this thought everyone in the foot ball team specifically cummed inside the pussy or Rita no matter which hole they fucked before.

Her pussy has so much cum that it was literally spraying cum like an open tap.

Her pussy was red and swollen during this week.

Her ass has deep hand prints all over from all the slaps and her tits are also red from all the fondling.

Her nipples are swollen a little because they were sucked too much.

Just like that one can tell that Rita was completely used during this time.

The good thing is that Rita made another good progress during this time and some of her skills reached level 20 during this time.

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 150 chapters for 1$ patre onage in patr eon:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patr eon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

7