Chapter 106: the division of worlds (volume 2 pirates of the caribbean)
285 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 106: the division of worlds

After leaving Rita and the low level mortal world the system moved to the space between the spaces where the unknown will of the Omniverse lies.

Then Lilith also came out of the system and she faced a big shopping mall for her.

The system was upgraded to the best possible limit by her previous host Rita.

So she was very happy about this matter.

Now the next thing is that she is going to the next world selected by the system and the will of lust.

She looked at the inventory where the things she bought before entering her first world are present.

These are two skills.

First is resistance to all sexually transmitted diseases.

Second is super child pregnancy which can let her have a child when she wanted.

Now she upgraded the system to the peak of mortal level and a step away from reaching the low grade magic world or technologically advanced worlds.

Low grade magic worlds are like the world of pirates of the Caribbean and low grade technologically advanced worlds are like the world of terminator.

Right now she can enter either of these worlds based on her system introduction.

These are the two selected worlds for her.

Lilith has seen these movies and stories and found that it was better to enter the pirates of the Caribbean world which would suite her well.

She cannot attract robots to fuck her any way so it is better to enter into the pirates of the Caribbean world.

But the problem here is what would be her entry point.

That is who will become her host.

She don’t know if she would become the host of a man as a perverted system that can let him steal other people’s wives or a cuckold system that would let his wife be cucked by others.

One has to know that it was an old time and the amount of technology is very backward at this time.

So getting enough lust points is really a hard thing.

But the terminator world is even more horrible because those robots would directly kill without speaking a second word.

If she accidentally became connected to the protagonist of this terminator world then she would have big problems of posting naked online.

Isn’t it directly showing them her location?

So gaining lust points in the pirates of the Caribbean world might be easier.

Any way there would be many pairs of eyes to watch and the people that condemn are also less.

Since she goes to the pirates of the Caribbean world then she would be connected to the dirty smelly pirates.

She doesn’t know what to think and finally made a choice of buying the things.

She wanted to invest most of the points to upgrade the system and decided to buy two more skills that are useful to her in any world.

First thing she bought is the skill related to trading that is the business talent.

Second thing is a BUFF related to luck.

Not super level luck but minor luck.

Just these two things have consumed almost half of her system points.

It is especially for the sill related to luck.

Improving it in a short time is not a possible thing.

They are permanent things.

The system can directly give them to her host through the novice gift pack or she can give them to the host as quest rewards.

These can be useful to her at a later time.

Since she bought them completely she can use them in the future worlds.

The other permanent skills that she and Rita bought could not be taken with her as they are blood line skills for Rita in the other world.

The remaining system points are temporarily stored aside so that she can exchange the things in emergency.

Originally she wanted to invest them to improve the system level but she stopped because there are emergency situations as they moved up into higher worlds.

She doesn’t want her host to die suddenly.

With the two skills chosen she has set up the things and decided to enter into the fantasy world.

She saw the system mall and did not find anything that is useful to her.

For now she can only wait and accumulate more points.

She was sure that she cannot upgrade to the system to the next grade immediately she checked the situation and found that she is still in the mortal level with slight magic.

She checked the division.

First is the mortal world that is completely devoid of magic and super level technology.

They are basically the normal worlds that have started as mirrors and takes time to complete their world.

Second are the magic worlds or technological worlds.

But these worlds are still minor levels that only have small amount of magic or technology advancement.

Third are the super magic worlds or super technological world.

These worlds where there are many people with magic knowledge or technology.

These kinds of world include Harry potter world, avatar world and others.

Fourth are the combination worlds with both technology and magic.

These kinds of worlds are like Tanya the evil, avengers, marvel, DC….

Fifth are pure magic or pure technological worlds.

This kind of world where people knows about the magic or technology completely

These kinds of worlds include fairytale, transformers……….

Sixth are the immortal worlds.

These kinds of worlds include the people reaching or having the ways to reach immortality.

They have technology, magic and many other things including cultivation.

These kinds of worlds include one piece, Naruto, bleach………

Seventh are the god level worlds.

These worlds have the chance to connect to the gods or the presence of gods.

These worlds include Percy Jackson, Tanya the evil saga, high school DXD…..

Other than these seven stages there are something called the special worlds that can be from anyone of the things.

It can be titanic, it can be black lagoon world, and it can be an apocalypse world….

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 165 chapters for 1$ patre onage in patr eon:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patr eon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

6