Chapter 1: a lady with the perverted mind
4k 2 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: a lady with the perverted mind

An orphan from an orphanage came into the society at the age of 18,

Because of the environment she grown up she saw the dark nature of the world.

For some strange reason she always sees and thinks of perverted thing in her life and everything she perceives around.

After her friend got cheated by a scumbag she loved and married an honest man.

Even though she loved an honest man and had a kid, her thoughts did not change.

Also she was never satisfied with her husband.

Her entire life is spent but she never committed any single act of perversion physically.

But in her mind and imagination she became the biggest pervert.

From father in law, to neighborhood uncle, the boss of her husband……

But all of this is her imagination but nothing is real.

She aged and lost all of her beauty, she has seen many people having affairs including her daughter and daughter in law.

But she had none as she was fearful.

Finally, she passed away with regret that she never tried to cheat her husband.

…………………….

The will of lust in the multiverse is thinking about the increase in other sins but the lust is always staying like that.

There are greedy, angry, ruthless and even passive protagonists and villains but the number of villains that are truly lustful are few.

Being the origin of all sins that participated in the birth of creation and gained the position inseparable from creation was never stepped out of its bounds in the evolution.

Even though there are perverts they were suppressed by the society.

The protagonist might marry a bunch of girls but how long will be spending with the girls to fuck them all.

Can his dick stand 100 girls?

The answer is he never does.

Every time a new girl arrives the old girls would be left out.

But they were all marked so that they would not be touched by other people.

Protagonists would usually have possessive temper that would not let him let his women have some happiness that he could not give them.

As for the villain of any world not matter bit or small will barely enjoys the pleasure of a woman.

Even that woman would be a bitch but not even the proper side character.

The villain spends his entire time on nonsense ambitions or licking the heroine but never truly gets a proper woman before his death.

See Hinata that has a killer body of pinnacle grade.

Her husband only lives in the office.

At least she got two kids,

But her body was left alone without anyone getting to motor boat those massive tits.

On the other hand Sakura, she only got one child.

Even though she did not have a super figure like Hinata, she has a good average body with very high tightness.

But she was left working in the hospital all the time without any chance of happiness.

If her husband did not appear every once in a while then she might even forget his face.

Just like this many worlds are losing it.

They needs more lust and color in them instead of pride, greed and other nonsense.

So the will of lust has decided to use the accumulated resources allotted for the lust since the creation to create a system.

This system needs a thinking brain as the will of lust has other work to do.

That is the manager or the system itself needs a thinking brain with great knowledge of perversion.

But not everyone can become this system and the system has a special role as both person and the system.

This system will hop around from world to world and promote lust in the world creating a lustful paradise.

This is the thought that the will of lust came up with.

So it immediately applied for the approval from the origin that is the will of the multiverse that is creation and the will of fate.

They would be the one choosing a suitable candidate for this work.

Well they were also bored by all kinds of serious protagonists and villains that became a routine.

They wanted to make some changes for the lovely lust to play.

Well lust itself asks, can anyone say no.

Unless they don’t want anything to do with the world no one want to reject lust.

If they reject lust then they would not have the next generation they would not have food and they would not even have a proper world too.

That is how disastrous the loss of lust can cause to a world.

It can directly collapse a world.

None of the other sins has this level of power.

Lust is not bad but it was made bad because of the people.

In nature everything is mingled and never separated from lust.

It is one of the most fundamental rules of the world that is absolutely essential for the world to progress normally.

……………….

The will of the creation and fate started to search for the perfect soul that can take the mantle of becoming the system under the will of lust.

The system is not a normal being from the start.

When it upgrades it would slowly turn into a physical being.

For upgrading it has to guide perverts of various worlds into their right directions.

While they are searching they found this person that just died.

But even in death she is still thinking of perverted things.

Immediately the divine light of creation fell on her soul pointing her out of many souls and the strings of fate started to pull her out of the mortal world to the plane of creation.

The soul looked around confused looking at the magical colorful place and her current appearance as she did not have any body other than a ball like spirit appearance.

Her memories and the perverted thoughts are still there as if they are ingrained in her very soul.

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 35 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
47