(R18) Chapter 73 – The Conquered Russian Beauty~
993 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dottie's moaning little mouth was gagged and she was forced to kiss Chris, her hands wrapped around the man's neck, offering passionate red lips in an impassioned kiss~

From the beginning of the fucking with Dottie, it had been almost half an hour now, under the soft, have not given birth before but still incredibly tight and soothing pussy wrapping, Chris felt the desire to ejaculate. 

Compare to mature women, this kind of tight pussy without having given birth was a different kind of pussy to be fucked! Especially that kind of undeveloped tight, each time to move forward as if to reclaim a new piece of land!

Rubbing back and forth, each time produced a tingling sensation that stimulated him more vigorous shrugging his cock, continuec to go rubbing for more tingling. The sourness that came like an electric current was a poison that would get you hooked up!!!

"I'm cumming!" Chris gasped for breath, speaking in a slightly breathless manner.

Dottie grunted pleasantly, "Cum...💗 Cum inside ...💗 Ahhhh...💔 My big cock husband...💗 Stick it in...💗 Cum all the way inside my slutty cunt~~~💗"

The two small white and tender feet spread out with force, and the ten green jade toes tensed outward, outlining a hint of a heart-stopping curved moon arc! 

Once a woman is in this situation, it means she is being comfortably fucked, her body has been conquered by the man, and she will unconsciously cooperate with whatever he wants to do next, serving the man who is subjugating her with his big cock as if he were her own husband!

"Ahhh... so tight... so hot... I'm coming... You little slut... don't come so casually... hiss... It's your sixth time already, right~? It's so damn good!!! You little bitch, I'm going to knock you up!!!!!" Chris roared as he fought to loosen his loins, the pleasure coming from his lower body making him unable to speak at all.

The temperature in the cave gradually rose, the men and women engaged in vigorous sexual intercourse, recklessly asked for the ultimate tingling pleasure, wanting more, enough to rush up to the peak cloud of pleasure!

As if strucked by lightning, the tingling sensation spreaded from Chris' waist and the body trembled along with it, two large hands clasp the woman's shoulders from behind, fixing the posture, and the tightly closed womb opening was forced to open under the high-speed and long-lasting impact, making the glans plunge directly into the warm baby making room... 

The pee-hole on the glans opens wide, and thick, fishy-smelling semen immediately erupts from it, spraying the uterine walls with a powerful impact! 

The uterine wall was filled with hot white slurry, and this intense orgasmic pleasure also immediately reached the Dottie's brain, making the body, which was already in the middle of an orgasm, convulse again, ushering in a double orgasm taste that is hard for a woman to taste...

Her womb was filled with hot semen, and the depths of the flower room also returned a gush of hot streams that mixed with the incoming wave of semen! 

Dottie's body erupted, her calves tightening around the man's waist, the whole thing bending in an amazing crescent arc! Until the orgasmic pleasure faded before relaxing the body, the hair on both sides of the forehead were wet with sweat, stuck tightly to the cheeks; her pure and beautiful little face exuded an amazing young woman style, beautiful eyes with a hint of lost in thought of confusion looking at the man, the thick love in her eyes can not be melted away!!!

Both of them were panting heavily, their breathing was very fast, both of them remembered that extreme tingling, the feeling of climbing to the clouds was very refreshing!

It was a rare occasion when a man and a woman climaxed together, there was a feeling of sympathy!

Looking at Dottie's delicate expression underneath him, Chris stroked Dottie's belly, the position of her womb was already slightly bulging, and the semen he had ejaculated into had all poured inside! With such a large amount of semen, it might actually make Dottie pregnant!

Dottie obviously didn't respond or had no sense of contraception.

It wasn't until ten minutes had passed that Dottie lethargically said, "Chris, it's time to get up, my stomach is so full!!!"

*Visit my patreon for 67 more chapters (140 chapters now) :) https://www.patreon.com/DreamWalker291*

11