(R18) Chapter 74 – Same snow mountain, different worlds~
789 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hah, that's my sperm, I'm going to get you pregnant!" Chris laughed with pleasure and kissed Dottie.

Hands traced circles on the man's chest, Dottie could feel a hot stream dripping down from her lower bottom, it was the man's cum that had just shot in! 

Unable to help herself, she blushed a little, "Chris, do you really like me?"

Chris nodded, "I like you, including your slutty flesh! Since I caught you, I will of course be responsible for you. I only have one request, that you be loyal to me and that your body and heart belong to me alone!"

Dottie nodded, "You are so bossy, do you want to own everything about me? I have to get out of the Red Room!"

"No problem, don't worry, I will help you. I promise I'll take care of the Red Room, until then I have a plan, but you have to come to America with me first, something need to be brewed or simmered before they can explode with even greater intensity!" Chris smiled lewdly and explained the plan, "It's only the Red Room, and I'll get them all and fuck them pregnant one by one! You'll be their leader and help me to manage the Red Room Harem!!!" 

Dottie didn't object, just held Chris' hands a little tighter. She was being fucked so hard and realized that she was not going to be able to satisfy her man by only herself, she had to find other little women for Chris.

Instead of letting men go out in search of romantic conquests, it is better to keep the targets of their pursuits within a certain controlled range.

With a small rest, Chris began to shrug his loins again.

"Ah! Hubby wait...💗 ah...💗 you want more~? I can't stand it...💗" Dottie's beautiful eyes were colorful, it was as if she could feel that she was afraid that her life would not be gray in the future! 

This man was strong and not hypocritical, that was what she liked about him!

"PAH~💗PAH~💗PAH~💗PAH~💗"

The cave was in NSFW time, Chris pressed on Dottie's white flesh and continued to gallop to vent his animal lust.

The Physical Enhancement Potion not only strengthened his constitution, but also increased his desires.

The gentle will continue to be gentle, and the evil will become even more evil.

Outside the cave, countless Hydra soldiers braved the wind and snow to search for them, and they didn't even realize that somewhere in the place they searched, a pair of adulterous couple were shamelessly having coitus! Especially the man was lewd, choosing not to wear a condom, and even cummed inside with the thought of insemination!

...

Red Skull watched the radar at the base, his expression was somber, his plan to rise by relying on the Cube was interrupted! Without the Cosmic Cube, relying on advanced weapons to conquer the world is obviously unrealistic!

Most importantly, his improved serum was gone, stolen!

After angrily smashing, Red Skull's emotions stabilized much. He vowed to find the mother fucker who stole it and whip him into shape!

"None of them provided any information regarding the Cosmic Cube, but they did disclose some hidden spy organizations within the Empire," Dr. Zola reported respectfully.

"Gather the information and I'll go to the Fuhrer myself. Dr. Zola, I'll leave the further development of the weapon to you, don't let me down." The Red Skull's plans changed quickly, his eyes were fierce and there was no hint of a smile. This was the fearsome leader of Hydra that instilled dread in the hearts of many.

A female officer with long purple hair walked in, with a beautiful face and a dark expression, she shared some similarities with the Red Skull. "Chief, someone sent us a letter saying want to cooperate with us."

Red Skull took the letter, inside was the design of the AK47, there were some manuscripts of the weapon, and finally there was a contact information. "Did you find out where this person is?"

"No, it was found in our transport truck." The officer shook her head and looked down at her shoes, not daring to meet the Red Skull's eyes, even if he was her father, she was still afraid and even a little bit hated him.

*Visit my patreon for 80 more chapters (154 chapters now) :) https://www.patreon.com/DreamWalker291*

8