(R18) Chapter 75 – Dottie’s best friend~
802 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Back in Castle Kaufmann, both Chris and Dottie hid and the two went to a clothing store.

The owner of the clothing store, a beautiful woman, stopped opening the door at the sight of Dottie and then walked over to her.

"Oh Dottie, I thought you were already dead!" The woman smiled, lightly made up, stylishly dressed, with a hint of softness between her eyebrows, a blonde Russian beauty with the same broad-boned frame that gave the impression of a graceful Western thoroughbred!

"This is Anya and this is my husband Chris!" Dottie gave a brief introduction for the two.

Things were different from the story of the Agent Carter TV series. In this universe, there was no instance of Dottie killing her best friend Anya, they maintained their friendship throughout the years while attending the Red Room Academy.

"Anya, let's go somewhere, we need to talk." Dottie said.

Soon the three of them arrived at a small, two-story house they had just bought, with a very family atmosphere.

Anya sat down on the sofa and wrapped her arms around her, her eyebrows raised, "What is it? It seems like you have something incredibly big going on!"

"I want you to report my death to the Red Room, and then gather information about it. In the future, my husband will undermine the Red Room and save us all!" Dottie's expression was serious and earnest, she had been fucked so many times that she had no aversion to Chris and trusted her man.

"Are you out of your mind??? Do you know how powerful the Red Room is? Resistance will only lead to death!" Anya wasn't a rash person, not even with Dottie, who had been her best friend and childhood buddy for years.

With a wave of Chris' hand, a ball of flame rose in his hand, and with another wave, a bolt of lightning struck down, splitting the table in half, along with flames burning around the split edges.

Anya was a little confused, she hadn't imagined that something so magical could happen, "What the hell are you?"

"Me? I'm just a unremarkable strong soul, just know that I have the ability to undermine the Red Room. If you follow me, I can give you the greatest freedom, you won't be at the mercy of anyone, you won't have to worry about life and death, and you'll get the same abilities as me, what I have, you'll have! Maybe you can even stay young forever and never grow old!" Chris put the flames away and his whole aura became a bit evil.

Anya thought for a moment, "You're the one who made a big mess of HYDRA's base, aren't you? You stole the Red Skull's stuff?"

"Sometimes you don't need to know that much, my secrets are known only to my women. How about this, I'll give you some time to think about whether you want to cooperate with me or not." Chris took out his cigarette and lit it.

Dottie, on the other hand, went into the kitchen to brew two cups of coffee and in the meantime cut up the bread she had bought and brought it out.

The white-skinned Anya was also a beautiful Russian woman, her ability was no worse than Dottie's, just a little softer personality, "I'll have to think about it for more time."

Chris raised an eyebrow, "I don't have much time right now, I'll make you say yes!" After saying that he walked over and looked at the Anya's pretty face, "I'll conquer you in bed and make you believe in my (sexual) power!!!"

Anya was a little startled, "Dottie you doesn't mind?"

"I don't mind, I can't stand him alone." Dottie came over just then, it was her idea.

The two were BFF's, Dottie understood Anya's weakness, and she needed someone she could trust to lay out in Europe, then BFF Anya was the best choice.

Somewhat half-heartedly, Anya was dragged into the room, which soon resounded with the sounds of women moaning and the clash of flesh.

Dottie, on the other hand, sat on the couch and smoked a cigarette. Her belly was still slightly distended and her sperm had not yet been absorbed, as she had been fucked once before the negotiations, that was a car sex~

Chris's overflowing libido was a source of both love and fear for Dottie, and she could never satisfy the man alone.

...

It was a full two hours before Chris came out with his pants in his belt.

Anya was lying naked on the bed, her little feet covered with bright red tooth marks, her tits still had red hand prints on them, and there was even thick white semen flowing between her legs, a look of being raped after being raped, but her expression was hung with a smile, and a hint of fulfillment flashed across her reddish pretty face.

"Honey, when your friend wakes up, you tell her what to do, and I'll go out to get some information." Chris kissed Dottie passionately.

"Okay, dear, be careful, I'll wait for you at home." Dottie was meek, a smart woman knows how to invest, only if her investment is successful, she won't have to struggle for the rest of her life, she can just sit back to enjoy the success and her man's thick cock~

*Visit my patreon for 87 more chapters (162 chapters now) :) https://www.patreon.com/DreamWalker291*

10