Chapter 76 – The Black King
586 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After successfully venting his animalistic desires, Chris hummed a little tune and used teleportation spell to get to an alley.

By misdirecting the people who tried to follow him through teleportation, he ended up in a bar.

"I'm looking for Sebastian, Schmidt, tell him I'm a friend of Schmidt, looking for him to do a little business!" Chris took out a wad of money and handed it to the bartender.

"Okay, just a minute." The bartender took the money and walked away.

Chris had learned through Dottie's intelligence that the Black King - Sebastian Shaw would be spending time at this bar, so he came over to try his luck and lay out his plans at the same time.

It wasn't long before the bartender came out, "Sir, Mr. Shaw asked me to take you up to the private room."

"Lead the way." Chris picked up his glass and followed the bartender up the stairs.

In the private room, a man with a beard was watching the live performance of the resident singer, holding a glass of red wine with so much upper class flavor.

1.jpg?token-time=1713225600&token-hash=9eLwCBdlcSYXCQHfrDpjVDTayDi4cjrj2_OioNtywqg%3D

"You're the one looking for me? What do you want from me?" Sebastian asked directly.

"Whoosh!" In the next second, the room shook as a figure appeared out of the void, holding daggers in both hands, ready to slit Chris' throat with a single cut.

Sensing something amiss, Chris immediately used teleportation spell to move two body lengths backward, then hit the attacker right in the crotch, seemingly catching hold of something and squeezing it so hard that almost causing it to burst!

"Ah...! Let go!" The one being grabbed roared angrily, his voice tinged with discomfort.

"BANG!" Chris followed up with a hard punch that sent the assailant flying out of the room, and midway through, he unleashed another bolt of magical lightning, reducing the attacker to a gruesome mess of flesh and blood!

Sebastian's eyes flickered a few times, as if weighing the strength of his visitor.

"My friend, isn't this a bit too much?" Sebastian said with a cold voice.

"Hmph, if it weren't for your presence, I would have snapped his throat for daring to ambush me!" Chris spat a thick loogie directly onto Azazel, his expression filled with disdain.

Indeed, the assailant was none other than the Azazel, a mutant with the ability to teleport at will!

"All right, he just wanted to test your strength. Azazel, you go down and heal your wounds first." Sebastian made an inviting gesture and sat down on the sofa with a serious expression on his face, "Please have a seat. So what brings you here?"

"We're both the same kind of people, we can cooperate, I'll give you some information you need, you give me what I want!" Chris didn't hide it.

These words made Sebastian interested, "Oh really? What kind of information? Do you know what I do?"

"I know that you have money and a job in the barracks. Without further ado, I'm going to the refugee camp in Poland to find some people who should be in your camp." Chris' eyes flickered a few times.

"No problem, as long as they're not Polish officers and generals, I can get them for you. What about you? And what information can you bring me?" Sebastian said condescendingly.

"More mutants, more power, and better ways to experiment!" Chris lit his cigarette with a wicked smile.

The words woke Sebastian up a bit, "What do you know?"

"Hm, we're all basically the same - possessing transcendental power gives us a chance to make a name for ourselves during the war years, but once it's over, none of us has a leg to stand on. Mortal jealousy will only drive us to the other side, jealousy is the original sin!" Chris began his rhetoric.

"I know, and I've been preparing for this. What exactly is this solution you are talking about?" Sebastian was a bit impatient to find out.

"Emotions! Extreme emotions swing can bring out mutant abilities, and occasionally people awaken their abilities under natural conditions. But the mood change is undoubtedly the most important and crucial step." Chris said without haste, his expression as serious as a bricklayer's!

These words made Sebastian fall into deep thought for a while before he raised his head, "You're right, we can cooperate."

"For our cooperation!" Chris said as he held out his hand.

"For our cooperation!" Sebastian held out his hand as well, and the two shook hands.

*Visit my patreon for 95 more chapters (171 chapters now) :) https://www.patreon.com/DreamWalker291*

7