Chapter 77 – The Beast’s new plan
552 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What kind of mutant ability do you have?" Sebastian asked, looking a bit curious.

"I'm a sorcerer, basically similar to you guys, but you're born with the ability, we develop it. Not everyone can be a sorcerer, it's something that requires talent." Chris explained.

The two of them mingled and drank and soon got a little drunk.

Sebastian was quite cunning and strategic, but he could easily believe what Chris said, all because Chris had taken the "Friendship Potion" before. (learn to make in Chapter 58)

Regardless of who the person is, as long as they're not a natural born enemy, sharing a beer and a cigarette can turn them into good friends.

The magic's wonders surprised Chris themselves, as if it was a different kind of cheat code.

"You just gave Azazel quite a beating earlier, but that's alright. He's more inclined to respect the strong, so as long as you can demonstrate your power, he'll be willing to be your friend. What kind of people are you looking for? I'm going to the Polish concentration camp tomorrow afternoon, you can come with me." Sebastian held the bottle with a slightly strange expression.

"By the way, are your parents still here?" Chris asked suddenly.

He seemed to be hinting and calculating again, which made Sebastian shudder a little.

"My parents are fine, why do you ask?" Sebastian frowned.

"I have a suggestion, you're good at what you do, but there's room for improvement." Chris grinned sinisterly.

"What suggestion?" Sebastian looked at Chris with some suspicion, despite the feeling of being a confidant, he could clearly sense that the other man was not a good person, as he was not a good person himself too! This was a connection between kindred spirits.

"Are your parents in Castle Kaufmann?" Chris pressed again, with an expression resembling that of a cunning wolf calculating its next move!

Sebastian's expression became a little more cautious, "My parents are here, what are you trying to suggest? Go kill my parents? Oh, you're thinking too much, I'm not heartless enough to do that!"

Chris held up his index finger and shook it, "No, no, no, you're misunderstanding me. I mean, it needs a little boost, but not to the point of killing."

Sebastian let his heart drop at that, one of the things that had come to his mind long before Chris suggested the mood change was to kill someone close to him!

The death of a close relative would definitely cause a very strong mood change, which would also force out the potential of the experimenter.

"So what's your solution?" Sebastian asked.

Chris whispered a few words quietly, causing Sebastian's expression to turn dark, and he glared at Chris with an unfriendly gaze.

The clenched fists, sometimes unclenched and sometimes clenched, seemed to be in some kind of mental battle.

"It's just a suggestion, so you can't accuse me of setting you up. It's up to you whether you do it or not. If it's too hard for you, you don't have to do it. It's all fine," Chris continued his psychological warfare, trying to exploit Sebastian's reverse psychology to persuade him.

Sebastian struggled internally for a moment before finally letting out a sigh. "I'll agree to it, but if it doesn't work, don't blame me for being rude!"

Chris shrugged, saying, "Well, buddy, it ultimately depends on how deep your emotional connection is with her. If you're actually indifferent towards her, the effectiveness will be significantly diminished. I actually have another hypothesis, but I haven't come across the right candidate yet, so there's no point in discussing it."

Chris tried to keep Sebastian guessing, this had just been a partnership, telling everything was not generous, it was brain-dead.

The two of them walked slowly out of the bar and in the same direction.

...

In the temporary residence, Anya woke up leisurely, her stomach was a little tense, this was the amount of sperm was too much, holding up her little womb.

"This is ginseng soup, it's supposed to help you replenish. And then let's get back on track and start implementing the plan. By the way, how does it feel? Pretty satisfying, isn't it~?" Dotty teased.

Anya didn't have the heart to say, "I almost died, you know!"

"It was a blast, wasn't it? Oh, what do you think of Chris as a person? I can't see through him." Dottie asked suddenly, she wasn't as meek as she seemed.

"Well, he's alright, got some abilities, and I'm not talking about just his sexual abilities, which are out of this world; overall, he's still in a rising phase, with room for improvement. It seems like you've found a decent fit, except for the fact that he's a bit lustful. We might have to tackle him together then!" Anya was open-minded, since things had happened and she had been fucked very comfortably, so let's leave it at that for now.

"You're not going to let yourself be conquered, are you?" Dottie teased.

"Hmph, aren't you the same? Wait till I take a shower, that guy shot too much in there, dammit!" Anya grumbled, but it was better to be pregnant, then she could leave this hellhole in name only!

*Visit my patreon for 87 more chapters (162 chapters now) :) https://www.patreon.com/DreamWalker291*

7