Chapter 78 – The beautiful woman in kitchen~
734 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A brightly lit house in the officer's villa area of the German Reich.

Sebastian brought Chris back to his house, and the one who opened the door was Sebastian's mother.

A beautiful woman with an enduring charm, she looked to be in her forties or under fifty, her blonde hair was mixed with a few strands of silver, giving her a stylish look of beauty.

At the corners of her eyes were a few wisps of crow's feet, evidence of her weathering and age. Around her neck was a string of pearls, twisted several times, like a necklace, as if calling a man to conquest.

Her small white feet were well-groomed, plump and powerful, with bright red nail polish on the large white feet, and ten green jade toes dotted like jewels.

Such beautiful feet, looking at Chris' heartbeat accelerated a few points, this woman is also a little too slutty!

"Mom, this is my good friend Chris, who is spending the night at here tonight. This is my mom, Severa!" Sebastian introduced.

"Hello ma'am, you're beautiful!" Chris nonchalantly hugged the beautiful woman in front of him and kissed her cheek with his mouth.

Severa felt a little abrupt and couldn't say anything, "Hello, handsome young man, please come in~"

...

In the living room, Chris stayed with Sebastian while Mrs. Savella went to the kitchen to make coffee and prepare for a late night snack.

Chris smiled, "Any reaction?"

"Rapid heartbeat, a bit of irritation and anger, and a bit of weirdness." Sebastian said about his feelings.

"Exactly! Remember those feelings and when you get those feelings again, use your ability to boost your powers. That's how my abilities are boosted, only the way is different than yours, it's all about the benefits of changing emotions. The most common one is anger, extreme anger, and the kind that keeps you sane and doesn't let you get overwhelmed by hate. It seems hard to say, but I believe you can do it!" Chris finished with a pat on the shoulder, and just one drink later, the two became really good friends.

In fact, Chris' heart chuckled, the so-called Black King Shaw in front of him was nothing more than that!

The essence of deception lies in initiating a premise that triggers the other person's imagination and then skillfully guiding their thought process. By doing so, any resulting ideas or events are perceived as originating from the deceived individual's own thinking, leading them to instinctively believe even the most absurd notions subconsciously.

Engaging in such behavior may indeed raise ethical concerns, but then again, that's precisely what is desired for him. After all, it is this very unethical conduct that earns Chris the title of a real "MOTHER FUCKER", doesn't it? (lol)

Furthermore, considering Sebastian's strained relationship with his father, whom he believes caused suffering to his own mother, and now with his father falling seriously ill, obviously incapable of providing any happiness in his mother's life, especially in "that" area. He even had several encounters where he stumbled upon his mother, lonely and self-soothing in the dimly lit living room during the long, desolate nights. 

If that's not the case, even with the influence of the "Friendship Potion", he would never agree to Chris's outrageously unreasonable demands.

...

Chris went into the kitchen and deliberately pressed his swollen rod against Mrs. Severa's bottom, "What's madam preparing? It smells wonderful!"

"Ah!" Mrs. Savella exclaimed, she wasn't an innocent girl, a long-suffering mature woman knew what she was up against and the huge size of it that she has never seen alarmed her a little.

"Mom, what's wrong with you?" Sebastian asked cooperatively.

"Nope...! Nothing...!!" Mrs. Severa didn't dare tell her son.

Chris saw this and got even more involved, putting his hands on Mrs. Savella's waist, his big hands caressing the soft flesh of her waist, a fleshy touch with some flab.

This kind of fat and plump woman was one of Chris's favorite types, the fleshy body could withstand his ferocious fire, and the soft fat could also serve as a buffer!

Mrs. Savella's petite body trembled a little and she scolded in a low voice, "What are you doing? No, you can't do something like this!"

"Madam, you have a great body~ If you weren't married, I would have pursued you directly! You are too beautiful, I really like women like you!" Chris monkeyed around and started kissing the mature woman, his cock kept rubbing, his big hands caressing the sensitive spots of the mature woman's tits.

Certainly, Sebastian Shaw was well awared of what his "good friend" in the kitchen would do with his mother. It's also something he contemplated attempting under Chris's "inspiration."

His own mother's weak character was also something Sebastian Shaw had told Chris about, and without his tacit approval, Chris wouldn't have had the guts to do something like that right there in the kitchen!

*Visit my patreon for 98 more chapters (176 chapters now) :) https://www.patreon.com/DreamWalker291*

8