(R18) Chapter 79 – Comeback of the “Mother F*cker”~
906 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ah! No way, are you crazy? No, you can't, not like this, not with Shaw?" Mrs. Savella gasped a little, the stimulation was a little too much for her long absent moisturize body.

Chris put Mrs. Savella's small hand on his crotch, "Can you feel it, auntie? You're so beautiful, this sexy body, if I were your husband, I would definitely fuck you every day and make it impossible for you to get out of bed!"

Mrs. Savella scowl inwardly, but her small hand fumbled around Chris' crotch, her jade hand circling where the glans was, as if measuring the size, "You're crazy, if Shaw finds out he'll beat you to death!"

"Hey, I'm not afraid!" Chris finished by ripping off Mrs. Savella's panties while pulling down his own pants to reveal his robust, thick rod.

Mrs. Savella seemed shocked, she couldn't imagine that her opponent was crazy enough to want to fuck her right here!

"No... Really can't do it here...!!" Mrs. Savella still struggled with a small voice, she didn't dare to scream, if her son and husband found out, would she still have any dignity left?

Chris couldn't hold back any longer, pressing his glans against Mrs. Savella's wet vaginal opening, rubbing it up and down twice, coating the glans with the lewd fluids flowing from the mature woman.

With a hard thrust from his waist, the meat stick moved forward, thrusting into the mature woman's vagina. The glans pushed through the vaginal opening and into the flesh tightly stretched by the two fat ass cheeks!

"Ah!" Mrs. Savella immediately covered her mouth to keep from moaning as she pushed the man behind her with her hands.

Chris pushed again, sending his rod into the mature woman's honey hole, enjoying the layers of ripe flesh wrapped around it, "Ahh! That's so good~ Auntie, you're enjoying yourself too, as your honey hole is sucking me in! Don't worry, we'll be quick and Shaw won't notice!"

...

Everything that happened in the kitchen was expected by Sebastian Shaw, and at the sound of his mother's tiny gasps and moans, his insides were beyond angry, that doggy Chris really was here to fuck his mother!

Along with the rage came an inexplicable feeling of euphoria, as if the evil within had been activated.

In the kitchen, a beautiful, mature lady leaned forward, her plump body resting on the stove with one hand, her lower body, hips raised high, her home apron tied to her waist, lace panties pulled down to her knees, fresh and tender toes were stepping on crystal-clear transparent slippers.

A man two rounds younger than her held the beautiful woman, their genitals tightly bound together. He pumped the hard rod like an iron bar in and out of the mature woman's honey hole with great force, the high-speed thrusting resulting in the lewd juice being bumped into the white foam sticking to the sex part. A fishy stench wafted through the kitchen, a smell of rutting!

"Comfortable? Auntie?" Chris smiled lewdly as he continued to shrug his waist, the long absent years of the mature woman's vagina was full of sucking power, as if she wanted to vent all the years of desire at once.

And Chris, this scoundrel, took advantage of this opportunity and benefited unjustly. Every time the pumping will bring out a hint of tingling, the accumulation of pleasure stimulation this scalp a burst of numbness, the brain is empty.

Mrs. Savella tried to push the man behind her away, helpless as Chris's mouth covered her lips and pushed his tongue into her mouth, defiling lips and tongue that had never been kissed by a man other than her husband. Her mouth was violated and her lower body was mercilessly raped by the young stud. The pleasure from the intense thrusting could only be expressed through sound, but her mouth was gagged and violated, unable to make a sound, so she could only show a look of being enjoyed!

"No...๐Ÿ’— Ahhh...๐Ÿ’” You hurry up...๐Ÿ’— I can't stand it...๐Ÿ’—" Mrs. Savella felt her body convulse, her vagina began to contract, the tingling pleasure making her climb quickly to the top of her orgasm!

Sebastian quietly leaned over and was surprised to find his mother was being pinned down from behind by Chris on the kitchen stove, and was getting a hard fuck by the hot-blood youth, their genitals was blocked from view by his mother's skirt. But while his mother was saying no, her body was literally writhing and she was offering a passionate kiss!

*Visit my patreon for 99 more chapters (178 chapters now) :) https://www.patreon.com/DreamWalker291*

13