(R18) Chapter 80 – The non-stop night~
832 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"HISS... Auntie, your pussy is sucking me in! What a shameless old slut, orgasms after a few thrust by my thick cock! (lol)" Chris smiled lewdly and shrugged his waist, using words to break the mature wife's heart defenses, making the woman feel ashamed and degraded, and eventually turning her into his plaything!

"Oooh...๐Ÿ’— I didn't! Ahhhhhh~๐Ÿ’” Oh god...๐Ÿ’— Go on hmmmm...๐Ÿ’— Hurry to finish it...๐Ÿ’— Don't let Shaw find out...๐Ÿ’—" Mrs. Savella rolled her eyes as she spoke and passed out in orgasm.

Chris still smiled lewdly as he continued to shrug, enjoying the clamping and sucking of someone else's mother's honey hole. He just loved fucking other people's mothers! Other people's wives were tasty and mothers even more so!

...

Almost half an hour later, the sound of flesh colliding in the kitchen became so intense that even Sebastian Shaw, sitting in the living room, could hear it!

The collision ended with a muffled female grunt, followed by the man's satisfied, lustful laugh and the sound of the two of them kissing.

Mrs. Savella was lost, climaxing afterwards and still being stroked by the man, a gesture that made her lose herself a little, and the feeling of being pampered made her a little pouty and fangirlish.

With a good enough bedside manner to feed these mature women, and the use of a little trickery, they could be brought to their knees and used as cum dumpster by his crotch!Chris gasped and walked out, picked up his coffee and took a sip, lit a cigarette, "How is it, any effect? Go ahead and unleash your powers if it works!"

Sebastian nodded, "I'll try it right there." After saying that, he picked up a hammer and smashed it into his body, using the kinetic energy for absorption.

Not long after, Mrs. Savella's rosy, pretty face appeared, the blush of sexual satisfaction not yet fading, and her beautiful eyes gazed at the lewdly grinning Chris.ย 

There was both annoyance and joy in her heart, annoyance that the other party actually had the audacity to forcefully rape her in the kitchen on their first meeting! The joy was that she could have a big cock to caress her lonely slit in the future!

"Auntie's cooking is pretty good, where am I going to sleep tonight?" Chris took advantage of Sebastian's inattention and scratched Mrs. Savella's tits again.

Mrs. Savella didn't have the heart to say, "I don't know, I'm going to take a shower."

Finished to test his power, didn't know if it's psychological, but Sebastian Shaw feels like he's really getting stronger, and that son of a bitch Chris didn't seem to be lying to him.

Back in the living room, Sebastian could see the semen left on his mother's thighs! He was a bit of head numbness - was his own mother getting bareback creampie by that bastard? His mother had indeed getting creampie in the house by a man other than his father! Think of that , Sebastian Shaw was angry and a little agitated at the thought!

After eating and talking, Sebastian Shaw continued to use that anger and unknown excitement to practice his ability, he already believed in his heart what Chris said.

As for killing Chris, in Sebastian Shaw's opinion it was not necessary, a strong ally could help him in many things, and there was also his mother's feelings to consider.

...

During the night, when everyone was asleep, Chris sneaked into Mrs. Savella's room.

Mrs. Savella was awakened by Chris and was shocked to see the man, her husband was still there, just next to her! "Are you crazy?"

Chris immediately took off his clothes, pressed himself against Mrs. Savella's body, spread her thighs, and skillfully penetrated her.

Mrs. Savella let out a muffled grunt, unable to resist at all, just passively enduring the hard fuck.

"Auntie, I miss you so much! I want to fuck you right now! Just let me to have you once, it's okay!" Chris began to wrap his arms around Mrs. Savella's waist to kiss his partner.

The scene of fucking a husband's wife next to the husband was incredibly exciting!

Chris all felt the meat stick became unusually sensitive, the same for the mature woman under him, her vagina became incredibly tight and slippery, obviously also felt unusually stimulating!

The two of them very tacitly catered to each other, and when Chris pulled out his rod, Mrs. Savella would lower her hips, allowing the rod to pull away more. When Chris thrust in, Mrs. Savella would lift her fat ass up to meet the man's hard fuck as best she could.

In the middle of the night, Sebastian Shaw heard that lewd sound again, only to see Chris walking around the living room in the dark with his mother in his arms, and the two of them in the middle of an ungrateful kiss, that was extremely immoral!

It was almost four or five o'clock before Chris fell asleep in his room, holding Sebastian Shaw's mother's voluptuous flesh in dreamland, and his cock had even not withdrawn from the Eutopia~

Early the next morning, the morning wood Chris began to shrug and cuddle again, like a energetic young stud in heat with nowhere to vent his energy.

On the contrary, Mrs. Savella was fucked miserable! It is not easy to have a rest time to go to the toilet, and she found that a burst of sting, obviously because of the age of the reason coupled with intense intercourse led to the urethra was squeezed. And when peeing, she could also feel the semen dripping, she really didn't know how much dirty semen had Chris actually shot into her body...

*Visit my patreon for 100 more chapters (180 chapters now) :) https://www.patreon.com/DreamWalker291*

11