chapter 11
50 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[98 years till demon king]

new year and we started off with some surprises first Alex cursed an entire kingdom yep you heard me right for some reason or another some human kingdom anger him, so he cast a very strong curse of misfortune so they will be going broke soon. 

other than that, we had the goblins the goblin shaman and 3 ritualists form the village were doing something I didn't even know they could do blood magic yes; they have somehow found out how to do blood magic right now they were standing in a circle around one of the hob goblins and while the chief and the two ritualists were chanting the third had a dagger and a bunch of goblin villagers were in a line to be sacrificed.

as the first one was sliced and the blood flowed underneath the hob runes appeared around it and the chief and ritualist continued chanting. As more goblins were sacrificed and more blood flowed, I could see it pieces of the goblin's outer soul stitched together, and most collected in a blood red light orb above the hobs head and the rest went into the hob himself.

When 10 goblins were sacrificed there was a bright light, and a transformation began and after it was done what was left was a red hob goblin with a small red ball above its head and I could see that it absorbed mana and blood, and it also could cast pungent hex's and could probably be used for complex blood magic.

And now with their new blood goblin they went into the dungeon, and they ran into the dead goblin and handled them with short work and then came the first elite and guess what they did they ran even with the blood magic they couldn't win so; they ran. 

turning my attention form the ongoing war I turned looked at the archetype I made I mean it was cool, but I wanted something I could use to fight the demons but still I found use in it using its power over sustaining life I made some spells that would promote the growth of resources that could sustain life and the put them in the world spell. as for the tree itself since I didn't want to deal with managing the dragons as it anymore using my own essence, I made a homemade soul strong enough to handle the power intake of belief form the dragons and put it into the tree and boom I was done with that chapter.

it finally happened in on top of a huge mountain that was a den of dragons a Groupe of them was doing it they were reading the stars using the lake on the top of the mountain and poring their mana into it to make it reflect the stars better they were using hydromancy and once the water stopped moving, they saw it a bright red star right in the center of the lake and then the lake flashed and what appeared on the water  was disaster it was the demon king growing at the center of a world incased in ice and endless Winter and snow looks like it's an ice type demon king.

after seeing that they went to go tell all the dragons in the den what they saw and at first, they did not believe then until they saw it to endless destruction and soon, they sent out messengers, but I had something else to do I wanted to do more counter measures and now that I knew that it was an ice type I could plan the next worldly beast accordingly yes that's what I'm calling them now since I had all my leylins because the turtle of endless oceans was done incubating and all it needed to do was hatch I could start on the worldly beast which would be of the land.

and so, I made a dragon egg and then using the authority of lava and magma of the world I placed a power in the egg and then I found a volcano and placed it at the core and then focused a third of all the leylins like last time on the egg and immediately a lot of mana shot form the volcano and the mana bathed about 2 miles or 3.2 km in undying flames. 

now that that was out of the way I needed to start brainstorming what should the theme for the next era be I mean this was genesis and after the demons take over and then I get the world back I'm going to theme the major races have to theme it so what do I want.

You know now that I think about it the world I ended up in after reincarnation was all over the place, I mean dragons where beings of genesis and they needed a lot of mana associated with genesis or beginning to be born and that world didn't have either the amount or the typing, so I don't know how unless they were actually wyverns and only the world recognized the as dragons and not the system.

anyway, I could just use the basic template it had a little bit of everything in it and always had the chance for something unique like a flame mage somehow turning them self into a living flame and other random stuff, but a lot of worlds use that as the second era and most of the time it never truly ends.

then the idea hit me an era of gods and not the gods that summon hero's that can only be achieved through the Higher tire system form hitting the follower threshold before hitting level 250 so they won't be truly divine or holy like the rest of the ascended gods they will be on the lower side of the spectrum of gods the lesser world bound local gods and I will still give them a higher form of the system just not the one the ascended gods get and they will get pseudo domains: authorities of nature and other stuff that they are born with that will set them on a set path of domain and they will have to be super antidemonic in nature and their very presence will have to suppress the demons I can't wait to design them.

after my little rant for the future, I felt a huge pulse of mana coming from the sea and what I was truly waiting for was happening, so I turned my attention to the central sea and covering half of it was a massive whirlpool and the sky was covered in grey clouds as the lightning strikes were so strong, they could probably destroy entire city in one strike I mean the coast was devastated. but deep at sea in the center of the whirlpool was an egg almost done hatching.

 

 

 

 

Announcement
hey guys hope you like the chapter sorry it was late my Wi-Fi was messing up also hope you like the little peak at the future i put in thanks for reading 
2