Announcement 1
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

"Test test, is this working?"

First, i hope this message reach those who are reading or plan to read this story.

second,  Hi, for those who are reader of my current serie, bad news, i probably will only be able to post 1 chap per week, 2 once in a red moon... maybe :/, and will be likely that they will be shorter than the first chapters i released that were close to 2000 words, they will likely have between 800 and 1450 words, , to tell the truth, it is a rather slow paced story, but i hope you still enjoy the story nonetheless, and i am still trying to make a novel that isn't those that are "Trust me dude, it gets good after the chapter 1000ish"  

Spoiler

if you don't want to read it as they are released(which one i recommend), wait a bit when there a few more chaps released and read it all at once(if you are still interested in the story at that point)

[collapse]

In regards to other series i might make, its very likely that they wont have anything to do with this one, i might even writhe a romance, but something i will never writhe is harem >:(, if you wanted one, this is not it, i also wont be making a system because it always end up as "borrowed power" types, which i obviously wont be putting in this story, in this case makes sense for the MC to have a system, but it would ruin the story as a whole adding one, because it is just not compatible mixing the two(in this case)

i'm not that good of a writer, but if i were to compare writing to riding a bicycle, once mounting i would fall immediately, at least not face first :)

Leave a feedback in the comments, have a nice day

0