sister who returned from america (2)
1.5k 2 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Who... sister?" I was so shocked for a moment that my body froze.

"Yes, sister, sister. Oguogu, when did our Jiwoo grow up like this? Huh?" My sister hugs me tight and rubs her cheek against mine. It was the moment when all eyes turned from my sister to me.

"Are you really my Jia sister...?" I pushed my sister's shoulder for a moment and looked at her face for confirmation. 

Ugh… And for a moment, without realizing it, my face got hot and I turned my head, there is something about this, for some reason, it is difficult to look directly at a beautiful person. Although she was my older sister, she had been absent for a long time and, since she was prettier than anyone else, it was difficult for my to look at her directly.

"Jiwoo, why are you avoiding your sister? Didn't you miss your sister?" 

"Ah...no, I missed you." There's no way I wouldn't want to see my sister, so I canceled all my plans for today and rushed to see her. However, it was very different from what I expected.

"Then look directly at your sister's face. Let's take a look at my beautiful little brother's face." 

"Yes..." I slowly turned my head and looked at my sister again. Wow...but she's really beautiful...I know she's beautiful, but has she ever been that beautiful? In the past, I think she had a simple and understated image, but now she feels sophisticated and haughty. Of course, they are both beautiful and parts of my older sister's appearance remain here and there. My older sister seemed much more sophisticated now.

"Hehe... Jiwoo." My sister hugs me again with a bright smile, her soft flesh was clearly visible through her clothes. 

"What... sister... stop...!!"

"Why? Jiwoo, don't you want to hug your sister?" Without even realizing it, I pushed my older sister away.

"Well, it's not that, there are a lot of people, the idea is to exercise a little restraint." The truth is that I don't mind giving her a light hug, but sometimes people stare at us, maybe because of my sister's appearance. More than anything it probably wasn't my intention, but I didn't want to feel my older sister's breasts.

"You hugged me often when I was young, but you were away for a long time?" However, my sister seemed disappointed by my actions and her voice became a little blurry. 

"I'm sorry... It's been a while since we met, so I guess I did it subconsciously."

"Then later, I will hug you right away. Understand?" 

"Yes... I understand, sister." My sister smiled and gently patted my head. Come to think of it, my older sister used to pet my head often. Is it because it's been a while since I received it? It is a bit akward...

"Jiwoo, she is Ellie, my bodyguard and secretary." My older sister introduced me to the blonde woman in a suit next to me. 

"And here is my only younger brother, Jiwoo." 

"Hello, my name is Jiwoo." 

"I heard a lot about you from the boss." Although her pronunciation was a little confusing, there was no problem understanding it.

"I have heard so much about you that I don't feel you are a stranger.." 

"Hahaha... I see." I looked at my sister and Ellie in turn, What the hell was she talking about that she made Mr. Ellie bow her head like that? She had an expression as if she was seeing a different person than the one she had heard.

"What is he like? Isn't our Jiwoo really handsome? He is my younger brother, but he has a very pretty face." Ah... I see you said something like that. Actually, my sister has been bragging about me to people for a long time. In particular, people always said that she had a beautiful face, but I never thought that would be the case in the United States too...

"Well... I see, he's definitely handsome." She answers reluctantly, I'm sure deep down she is thinking differently. I wasn't that handsome to begin with. 

Since I was young, I heard a lot of people to say, "your older sister is beautiful, but why do you look like this?"

Of course, my older sister said I was the prettiest, but she probably said that because she was my older sister.

Ellie and I must have felt each other's feelings, so we simply responded to my sister's words with an awkward smile. By the way, Ellie is also a beauty. Of course, maybe because my older sister is next to me, she is a little dimmed. There was no change in the fact that she was an incredibly beautiful woman.

"Ellie, I will go to Jiwoo now, you do your job." (Ellie, I will go to Jiwoo from now on. Please settle the remaining matters.) My older sister handed Ellie an envelope containing documents and she ordered her to do something.

"Yes miss." (I understand.) She Then she quickly waved and left.

"Where is she going...?" I carefully questioned my sister. 

"she is going to make plans for a meeting, I came here to see my beloved Jiwoo, but it was also for work."

"I... I see." Now that I think about it, I think you said that You were going to open a Korean branch for your company. Is that related in any way?

"Ugh~. Hungry,  Jiwoo, are you hungry?" At that moment, my stomach growled. Since I was in a hurry to meet my sister, I couldn't even have lunch, so I had been going since before.

"Yes I'm hungry." 

"Then let's eat first".... The restaurant we stopped at was a kimchi hotpot restaurant a little far from the airport. Since she was in a foreign country, there was little chance of eating Korean food, so my sister said that she wanted to eat Korean food. 

"Alright, This is the flavor, this is the flavor...!!, I used to eat it sometimes in the US too, but the taste is different in Korea.”

"Eat a lot, sister." I was hoping to have dinner together so I looked around for some good restaurants and luckily it seemed like a good fit. 

"You should eat a lot too, Jiwoo. It seems like I'm the only one who ate before." 

"It's fine I understand it." Did I realize before that I was biting my chopsticks? My older sister was putting some meat on the plate in front of me. Actually, the reason I was chewing was not because I was not hungry, but because I didn't know where, to focus my eyes. She used to wear a coat, so it did it a little less. When I entered, my older sister took off her coat. I could see her breasts at a glance, protruding from her black dress sweater.

How big were they and why did they stick out like that? Even though she was my younger brother and my family, I couldn't help but realize... It was difficult to eat while I was looking directly at my older sister.

"Jiwoo, where does it hurt? You don't look good." 

"It doesn't hurt anywhere, I'm fine." 

"Are you sure? I don't think so." Then my sister approached me and touched my forehead. 

"Do you have a little fever? You feel a little hot on your forehead." Ugh... I don't know where to put my eyes. I felt embarrassed that my sister touched my forehead to check my fever, and I felt embarrassed with her ample breasts in front of me. I knew she was doing this for me, but for some reason I felt overwhelmed.

"Okay, so go ahead and eat...!!" 

"Ji...Jiwoo?"

Then, at that moment, without realizing it, my voice rose: 

"Oh... I'm sorry, you just got too close." 

"Jiwoo, don't you like it when your sister is around you?" 

"I didn't mean that, I just..." I don't know how to explain it, Should I say I'm feeling overwhelmed because it's been a while since we've seen each other? Or should I say that I don't know where to put my eyes because of the large outline on the top of her clothes? Both were difficult things to tell my sister. My sister treats me like before, but I'm the only one who notices and feels overwhelmed. As a younger brother, I am not qualified.

"Let's go eat... hahaha... I'm hungry." I don't even know what I'm saying, but to overcome this situation, I quickly started eating the food in front of me.  "It's good. Of course, Korean kimchi stew is the best...! Eat quickly too, you said you wanted to eat kimchi stew"

"It's fine I understand it." Unlike before, my older sister smiles sadly. But she quickly raised her eyebrows again. 

"Jiwoo, eat a lot~." She was putting big pieces of meat on the plate in front of me. 

"Thank you." 

"No, but eating too much meat alone is not good, so you have to eat it with kimchi, Understood?" 

"It's fine I understand it."

At this moment, my sister seemed to have suddenly remembered something and widened her eyes, Then my sister started wrapping the meat in kimchi. 

"Do you remember? When You was young, when You ate kimchi stew, your older sister always wrapped it like this." 

"Yes, I remember." Come to think of it, when I was young, on the days I ate steamed kimchi, my older sister added kimchi to the meat. At that time I didn't like kimchi very much, so I didn't eat it much. So my sister often wrapped it for me and she said it was delicious if you ate it with meat. Maybe because it had been a while, I was clumsier than before, but it didn't take me long to cook the meat. 

"I've done it like this many times before, come on. Oh, try it." Then, as if she wanted to feed me, she picked it up with chopsticks and brought it to my mouth, she put the meat into my mouth. 

"How delicious is it?!" The combination of the juice from the large piece of meat and the texture of the kimchi gave me a rather pleasant flavor. Hmm...that's definitely how you should eat kimchi stew, because I didn't have an older sister, I used to eat meat and kimchi separately when I ate kimchi stew, and I always felt like something was missing, but this was the difference.

"Delicious, It's really delicious, sister." Saliva flowed from my mouth at the taste I hadn't tasted of my older sister in a long time. 

"Actually?!!" When she heard that it was delicious, my sister's eyes widened like a crescent moon. 

"Would you like to have another one?" She added kimchi to the meat and continued to feed me the meat like a mother bird feeds her chicks.

 

24