sister who returned from america (3)
1.2k 0 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It was delicious," I exclaimed. "Maybe it's because it's been a lomg time since I tried it, but I think it was mucho better than before."

Luckily, it was to my taste and my sister's smile didn't fade from before. Although I often ate kimchi stew, my sister hadn't made it for me in a while, so I quite enjoyed it.

"Do you want some coffee for dessert?" my sister asked, pointing to the cafe across the street. I don't normally drink coffee because I don't have money, but it had been a long time since I last saw her, and unlike me, my sister always liked coffee after a meal, so I nodded.

"Hey, okay."

"Hehe, shall we go then?" My sister clung to me with a bright smile. She put her arm around mine and instantly adopted the posture of crossing her arms. 

"Nuna... Sister...!!" I was surprised by her actions for a moment.

"Why?" I said, pointing to my arm. I thought my sister would understand when I said this, but instead, she tilted her head and looked at me as if she was asking what the problem was.

"You're too close... Please back away a little more."

"Is it because of my hug?" she asked. "When we were young, we walked with our arms crossed."

It was like that when we were younger. I was literally a child back then. Now we are adults. Of course, there's no law that says you can't cross your arms just because you're an adult, but it's embarrassing. Plus, since we had been apart for so long, it was even more awkward. I can't even hold my mom's hand right now... but my older sister has already become so pretty that when she comes back, I can't even hug her when I don't even have anywhere to look. Maybe it's an exaggeration, but it was true that my sister was a burden.

"Sorry, we're all adults now, so let's not cross our arms." I said, gently removing my sister's arm from mine. Those words must have hurt her and a bitter expression appeared on her face.

"Jiwoo..."

"Let's go quickly," I said, trying to change the subject. "You said you wanted coffee."

"I can't help it, because brothers don't usually hug each other."

"I don't know! I just want to link my arms with Jiwoo...!!" But my sister grabbed my arm and put her arm through mine again. Maybe because she was almost 10 cm taller than me, the difference in strength was quite significant. I just let my arm get caught in my sister's arm again.

"Our cute little brother. How can you be so rude to refuse to put your arms around your sister? Huh?!"

"What... sister...!! Wait a minute.." It's dangerous... It's dangerous...!!

"No~, Your sister wants to be like that with Jiwoo. Let's go grab a quick coffee." 

Then, she semi-forcibly dragged me and headed towards the cafe… My older sister's breasts bounced against my arms every time she walked, so I couldn't help but be aware of it. 

So, we spent time having coffee and going for a light walk. My older sister loved holding my arm so much that we were never apart for a moment. I could barely  go to the bathroom, but that was just for that moment. When I came out of the bathroom, I had to link my arm with my sister's again. All the men on the street looked at me with envious eyes.

Someone said: How can he get such a pretty girlfriend? Is the man really rich?" Besides, who would see us as brothers? There's a big height difference, and even as a man, I'm shorter. My older sister looked like a celebrity who could appear on TV, but I was just an ordinary passerby. I heard that I'm kind of cute and looks like a boy, but honestly, it doesn't sound like a compliment. I could hear people whispering and stories coming from everywhere. Of course, no, I don't care, however, my older sister seemed to be worried, her expression wrinkled and she was looking at those people.

"Do it quickly. Huh?!!"

"I... I hate it. I'm ashamed." Suddenly, my older sister leaned over and asked me to kiss her cheek. 

"Do it quickly...!! You used to do it often when you were young." She had been trying to use kisses and hugs, other affectionate acts that she used to do often when I was young. Of course, it's not that I don't want to do things like that with my sister, but I was literally a little girl back then. When I was young and didn't know anything, I think we even kissed... but not now.

Of course, since I'm 8 years younger, I might look like a boy in her eyes. But not for me. If we had stayed together, it might have been a little different, but now that we had a seven-year age difference, I felt more for my older sister as a woman than as a family member. That's why I was careful with every move I made.

"-muah ❤️

At that moment I felt a soft touch on my cheek. Moist and soft feeling, it took me less than a second to realize they were lips.

"What... sister?!!" It was a dark night, so if I had been shy, my sister might have noticed my bright red face. While I looked embarrassed, my older sister slowly stroked my head. Since Jiwoo didn't do it first, your sister had no choice but to do it...!! . 

"Your sister also did this for you, so you too do it." After saying that, she pushed my cheek, but I was so embarrassed by this situation that I continued to stutter unconsciously.

"I'll do it later. Let's go for now." But she insisted that since she had kissed me, I should kiss her back. She said she wouldn't move until I kiss her, so she grabbed my hand and dragged me to the nearby bench, sitting with me.

"Now, make it quick, your sister is waiting, huh?" My sister kept urging me. As a result, people's attention began to focus even more. Oh God... Why is everyone so interested in other people's business...? 

My older sister draws attention because she is beautiful, but I think people pay even more attention to us because she is very aggressive. This situation was very burdensome and I wanted to get out of it. But my sister's will was stubborn and if I didn't kiss her on the cheek, she wouldn't move. Then I closed my eyes and quickly kissed my sister on the cheek.

"Well well?"

"Hmm.. I think You made it darker earlier, but I'll stick with this for now. Instead, you'll have to make it later, okay?" I didn't know how to respond, so I just muttered. If I said yes, I felt like she would ask me for a much deeper kiss, and if I said no, I wondered why I didn't like her, So I was thinking about how to respond.

I could sense that my sister's mood was noticeably different from before.

"I'm sorry. Your sister was happy to see Jiwoo after so long, but I guess it's Jiwoo's fault?" Where had my kind, smiling older sister gone? She was looking down with an expression more bitter than anyone else. She let out a sigh and let her shoulders slump. At that moment I realized it was a mistake.

"It's not that, it's just..."

"Jiwoo." My sister took my hand and then bent her knees slightly to make eye contact with me. The eyes of a sister, soft and full of affection, when I saw her like this, I realized that she still cared about me and loved me just as much, both then and now.

"We haven't seen each other in a long time, so I understand that it might be awkward. But your sister doesn't want to spend an awkward moment with Jiwoo. I want us to live together without any doubt like before... It might be my personal greed, but... Can't we just do it for a little bit? If I keep rejecting her like i'm doing now... I think my sister will get hurt.

My older sister looked down and spoke in a sad voice, with a lonely face, she clasped her hands and held her crushed chest.

“Sister…” When I saw my sister’s weak appearance, I felt very ashamed and regretful. I'm sure it had been a while since I'd seen my sister, so I felt awkward and unfamiliar. What's more, wasn't that why they hugged and kissed each other more actively, to dispel the discomfort? However, I, who was aware of it, avoided and rejected my older sister, becoming... a really bad little brother.

"I'm sorry, sister..." So this time, I hugged my sister first. 

"I surprised me that my older sister was so pretty..." and she confessed sincerely. 

"You were pretty before, but I guess you became even prettier, and you felt a little strange... I'm sorry." If I said it half-heartedly, my sincerity would not come through.

"I won't avoid you from now on...and I won't reject you like before."

“Jiwoo…” My sister said my name with a trembling voice.

"I'm sorry I forced you, little brother. You must have been surprised to see me after so long, but I was being too pushy, wasn't I?"

"No... actually I liked it more because my sister treated me without hesitation like before." She then hugged me gently and started caressing my head and back.

"Thank you, Jiwoo." Warm... Then as now, my sister's arms were warm. Like a block that fits together perfectly, my body fits into her arms. I felt comfort and warmth for the first time in a long time. Even when I was with my mom, I never felt so much comfort... I felt like my body and mind were being healed, like I had returned to a lost home for the first time in a long time.

"Our Jiwoo, did you miss your sister a lot?" My sister's hand carefully caressed the back of my neck.

"Yes... I missed You a lot."

"I missed Jiwoo a lot too." She slowly and gently,  She caressed me up and down like a baby.

"From now on, I will not be separated from Jiwoo and we will stay together."

"Me too..." Was it because I felt my sister's love? Unconsciously, I hugged my sister even tighter.

"It's cute... Our Jiwoo."

"And my sister hugged me even tighter. After my older sister hugged me, I realized one thing. During that time, I really missed my sister's hug. That my sister's love was so welcoming.

22