I am influenced by my older sister (1)
1.1k 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Jiwoo. Jiwoo."

Someone was shaking my shoulder and calling my name.

"Ugh... who is it..." I don't know who it is, but why are you disturbing me when I'm sleeping well... Don't you know that you shouldn't touch me when I'm sleeping? I'm already tired because I had a lot of sleep in the morning...

"Jiwoo, you have to wake up. It's morning, it's morning."

I waved my arms and motioned for the person who woke me up to go away, but the more I tried, the stronger his hold on my shoulder became.

"If this continues, you wil be late for school"

"huh?!" school? Is it time to go to school already? It seems like it's still dark outside the window... When I heard the word "school," I barely managed to rub my eyes and got out of bed. Sigh... I'm tired...

Her pretty face with light brown hair comes into view. 

"Sister...?" I guess it was my sister who woke me up until now.

"Did you sleep well?" My sister smiles sweetly and pats my head. Then she lightly kissed my cheek and told me to come out and eat.

"What time is it now? Can I sleep a little more? I'm so tired..." I still chatted with my sister until late yesterday, and to begin with, I'm a person who sleeps a lot in the morning. I'm the kind of person who rolls around in bed until 8:30 if I have a 9 o'clock class.

"It's 6:30. Let's get up quickly and eat, yes?" what...? 6:30? Are you talking about 6:30 in the morning? It was dark outside the window. That means the sun hasn't risen yet. I looked at the clock hanging on the wall, and although I couldn't see it clearly because my eyes were blurry, the small needle seemed to point to the number 6.

"Ah...what...I'll sleep a little better, and since I usually don't eat breakfast, I eat  alone." After saying that, I covered my head with the blanket to get a good night's sleep again. My sister immediately pulled down the blanket and started waking me up again.

"Uh-huh..! Wake up quickly. I was originally going to wake you up at 6 o'clock, but you was sleeping soundly, so I let you sleep for 30 more minutes, and then this? The day has already begun. Let's get up quickly and eat."

"I don't want to... I'm tired... I'm going to sleep for two more hours..."

"Two hours?! You have class at 9 and you're going to sleep until 8:30?!!" My sister's voice got louder. She looks very surprised and looks at me in disbelief.

"I'll take care of it... It's okay to wake up then..." I've lived like that up until now, and there have been no problems. The school isn't that far away, and if I start running from home, I get there in 20 minutes. I woke up at 30 minutes, roughly changed clothes, and left the house for about 40 minutes before I could arrive at the classroom. Of course, it looks tight, but this is also a strategy. That's because I've never been late.

"No way!! Get up quickly." But my sister's will was stubborn, and she completely took away the blanket that covered me.

"It's cold... give me the blanket..." As the blanket disappeared, the cold wind began to hit my body. It's already early spring and it's cold even if I stay still, but she even took the blanket away... I rolled over to my sister to get the blanket back and pulled desperately to get it back.

"Uh huh..!! Jiwoo, if you don't listen to your sister, you will get tickled?"

"Hey, I don't know, do whatever you want. I'm going to sleep better... Uhehe....!!!!"

Then suddenly my sister came under the blanket and started tickling my body.

"Ha ha ha ha ha!!! Nu.. Sister... Hahaha!!!!" My sister put her hand inside my clothes and started tickling my armpits. Cold, long, thin fingers started moving all over my body, starting from my armpits. Since my body was already sensitive, every time her fingers touched my skin, my sensory cells began to wriggle with laughter.

"Ha ha ha...!!! Hahaha.. that...stop...!!" It tickled me so much that I struggled and tried to stop my sister.

"Eight..! It's a crime not to listen to what your sister said!!" She pinned my body tightly with both legs and tickled my body in earnest.

"Ugh... Well, I was wrong... Haha."

And the tickling continued until I declared surrender.

"Hehehe, the rice tastes better than I thought." My sister blushed and lightly traced her lips with her tongue. I don't know what that means, but I've just realized that I have to listen to my sister. ...

"Wow... did you prepare this all by yourself?" I had no choice but to go out for breakfast, and there was a sumptuous feast I had never seen before on the table, my mother didn't go this far either, but it was common to just eat toast or something from last night's dinner. From fermented soybean paste, egg rolls, soybean paste soup, and cucumber salad. Plus, it was like a hotel breakfast with hot tea being served.

"I'm sorry these are the only ingredients I have. I'll go do the groceries today and make something more delicious tomorrow."

"Ah... no, this is not enough... no, it's too much..!!" I didn't eat breakfast well to begin with, and I don't eat lunch or dinner like this either. Just have it delivered to you, or starve. So it's been a really long time since I've had a home-cooked meal like this.

"How is it delicious?" Needless to say, it was nagging. I don't know how long it's been since I've had such delicious home-cooked food. Should I say that it melts in your mouth? The taste was delicious, but the food was so generous that I felt full. Come to think of it, my sister was good at cooking too. Even when I was young, she always provided food for me.

"Because I eat well, cooking is worth it."

"Thank you, sister. It's really, really delicious..!" Until now, I felt like I wanted to lie in bed without eating, but after eating my sister's cooking, I suddenly realized that it was a good idea to get up.

By the way, doesn't your sister eat? From earlier, she was just looking at me with her chin resting.

"You eat too, sister. My sister prepared it, so you should eat it too."

"I feel full just watching Jiwoo eat."

"Can you get full just by looking at it?"

"Huh! Just seeing Jiwoo enjoy the food I cooked makes me so happy and full. So don't worry about it, sister, and eat a lot." Well... if my sister is okay with it, it's okay. Still, eating alone is a bit... but eating alone in the first place

seems a bit much.

"Now, sister, try it."

"Uh...?" So, I picked up the meat next to me and brought it to my sister's mouth.

"Hurry up!"

"I will feed you."

"Uh... uh..." My older sister was blushing slightly and looking embarrassed. I guess I didn't know it would come out like this.

"Then, shall we try what Jiwoo gives me?" But soon she was back to being her original sister and opened her little mouth with a sigh, I put the meat I gave her into her mouth.

"Hehe, it's delicious probably because Jiwoo gave it to me."

"My sister is a good cook."

"No~. I think it tastes better because Jiwoo gave it to me.!!" She said it as if it was obvious, so I had nothing more to say. Just scratching her head and laughing.

"Sister, can I sleep more after eating?"

"No."

"Why...? Basically, it's time to sleep now. If I don't sleep now, I'm sure I'll fall asleep during class...?" Normally, it would be time to sleep for a while now. So, I personally wanted to sleep a little longer, but my older sister doesn't seem to have the heart to allow it.

"Jiwoo, you need to develop the habit of waking up early in the morning... Even when you were young, you always woke up at this time. Do you not remember?" 

It was definitely like that back then... I woke up at 6 a.m, every day, had breakfast, and went out for a morning walk. But that was when I was young, and now that I'm older, I can't do it... Now... wait a minute. Surely you don't wanna go for a walk after eating?!!

"Let's eat and take a walk around the neighborhood. Do you know how good it is to exercise in the morning?"

"Now... just wait a minute, sister..!!" At that moment, the rice I was eating almost came out again.

Want to go for a walk? At this early hour? Are you leading this body that feels like it's going to collapse from sleepiness at any moment? Moreover, it was cold outside. Even in spring, if the sun doesn't rise, the weather can be quite chilly. That's why I didn't want to go out.

"I will never go for a walk. It's cold outside."

"Why? Isn't the fresh air nice?" It was nice to breathe in the fresh air, but I didn't want to feel the cold wind. And more than anything, I wanted to sleep. I was so tired that even now my eyes were half open. Then my sister started talking about why I should go for a walk in the morning.

Starting with refreshing not only your lungs but also your brain, allowing you to focus more on studying and increasing your physical strength. Of course, there's nothing wrong with what my sister said, but it was just... annoying to go out.

"Can't I go out?"

"Get ready quickly. It's just a light walk, so it won't take that long." It has already been decided. Even if I say I don't want to leave here, she will drag me away somehow. Just like waking me up in the morning.

Ugh... I suddenly remembered my older sister tickling me in the morning, and for a moment, my body started shaking. Do you want me to do that again? I absolutely hated it, so I sighed and went into my room to change clothes.

....

"Oh, what is it? You look a little different today." When I entered the classroom, Hayeon looked at me and looked surprised.

"Hey... what is it really? A kid who always wears a hoodie, somehow the wind blew so he came dressed so stylishly. It's not just clothes, right? What is this on your head? Did you apply essence?" Hayeon is not the only one, the other kids were also slightly surprised at the change in my appearance.

A black sweater over a white dress shirt, and light brown pants. Well, it's a style that college students usually wear, but so far I've always just worn a hoodie or a simple shirt. Above all, I was on my way to touch up my bangs by applying essence and wax to my hair.

Hayeon has never shown me anything like this in the past five years. Honestly, I'm a little embarrassed about how I look right now. My older sister complimented me on how pretty I was, but maybe she was the only one who thought that way...

18