I am influenced by my older sister (4)
731 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Jiwoo, can I come by for a moment?" The person  called was none other than my older sister. I realized she had calmed down just by hearing her voice.

"Yes, come in." She opens the door and enters. She then sat on the bed and hugged me like that.

"I'm sorry about my earlier reaction..." My older sister's face is sad. Seeing her with tears in her eyes made my heart hurt for some reason.

"Jiwoo didn't want to eat the cake that his older sister offered him, for a moment, I became angry without realizing it because Jiwoo didn't want to eat the cake that his older sister offered him. That shouldn't have been the case... Jiwoo could eat it alone, I guess I just wanted to feed you, Jiwoo. I'm sorry."

As expected… I simply wanted to eat alone, but my sister may have taken it with a different meaning. Since it's been a while since she saw her younger brother, I guess she wants to take care of things for me. Even when she was young, she fed often and I never said no to my sister like this.

"No, I'm sorry, because I couldn't understand my sister's feelings."

It is nobody's fault. She just wants to take care of me like before. I don't think it's good to treat someone like a baby, so I can't say who is right or who is wrong. It's just that we've been apart for so long that our views are different.

"I'm so sorry Jiwoo, I got angry and yelled at our kind Jiwoo..."

"No, I'm sorry too." We hugged each other tightly. We hugged each other more intensely than usual, as if to confirm our affection for each other.

"From now on, your sister will never be angry with Ji-woo."

"No, if you do something wrong, it's normal to get angry, I didn't understand how you felt either, so I can't say she didn't do anything wrong." My sister's hand reaches out to my head and begins to caress it carefully.

"My little brother is good" Whose little brother is he?...he is my little brother. The cutest and kindest little brother in the world. Perhaps because I wanted to feel my sister's warmth more, I moved closer to his arms.

"Are you being cute now?"

"Um... I just remembered the old days." He begins to press her face into her arms.

"Hehe, it's okay, I love it when Jiwoo shows such cuteness." She returned the kind and brilliant original sister to her.

"You like it so much?" Happiness bloomed on her face, as if he had everything in the world.

"I hope our Jiwoo can be this cute for the rest of his life."

"forever?"

"Yes forever."

"Well... I'm my older sister's younger brother, maybe that's true?" They are a relationship between an older sister and a younger brother that cannot be separated, unless we get married. But that's a long way off and not something I'm thinking about right now. For now all we have to do is get along and foster affection between siblings. Two brothers who feel each other's warmth like this. We spent some time laughing and joking with each other.

"Will we sleep together after a long time?" My sister caresses my bangs and smoothes them.

"together?"

"Yes, it's been a while, we slept together often when we were younger." When I was young, I was always with my older sister, and that also included when she was sleeping. I slept with my sister almost every day. Then there was a time when my mom and dad told me that if I was going to do that, I should share a room.

"Really? We'll sleep together after a long time?" As soon as my words left my mouth, my sister walked over to the blanket and immediately pulled me towards her. Before I knew it, I was deep in my arms. sister, and with her legs over my hips and waist, my entire body was inside her.

"What Sister?"

"Oh~!! good. I'm excited because I think I'll sleep with Jiwoo for the first time in a long time.

"How's your Jiwoo?"

"Well... I like it too." It's nice to sleep with my sister for the first time in a long time, but isn't she hugging me too tight?!! It was hard to move because they were holding me so tightly, but more than anything, it was hard to breathe because I was buried deep in my sister's chest.

"Sister, please relax a little, I'm having trouble breathing."

"Oh I'm sorry!!" Only then did my sister realize it. But he wasn't completely loosened, so he still felt tight.

"Alright?" To be honest, I still feel a little frustrated, but I can't believe she's so happy just to sleep with me...her face was happier than hers when she bought ice cream for a boy. Just be patient for a while.

"yes that's fine." Then my sister and I, for the first time in a long time, ended up sleeping together in the same bed, holding each other. However, sleep didn't come as easily as I thought... I could hear my sister's soft breathing right in front of me. When I turn my head slightly, I see my sister closing her eyes in silent and falling asleep.

Although my sister had already fallen asleep for a long time, my eyes were still wide open. My sister is already asleep... I don't think she can sleep. That's right, my sister hugged me like she hugged a doll. She had been mumbling and talking in her sleep since before.

"Jiwoo...I love you, mmnyaumnya...Do you love your sister too?"

At first I thought she was telling me, so I answered her one by one, but it turned out that she was talking in her sleep. And she didn't end there. As soon as I fell asleep, my sister hugged me tightly again and I found myself suffocating again. I had no choice but to turn my back on my sister and try to escape, but her arms stretched out like tentacles, grabbed my body and pulled me into her arms. Then, I was completely trapped straddling her legs so that she couldn't escape at all. Actually, my sister's body was soft and comfortable, so I didn't hate it. I felt good because it felt like a comfortable sofa hugging my entire body. However, I don't know if it's my sister's sleeping habits. -Lick... Ang..❤ she kept biting my ear.

"Hey...! Don't do it...!" I tried to push my sister, but it wasn't easy. In fact, the more I pushed, the more my sister clung to me and she kept biting me and licking my ear.

"Ahh...ah...!!" "Mmmnya... mmnya... yum.. The good news was that she didn't bite me hard like was chewing food. However, she licked my ear as if he was caressing it, and made a rather strange sound, so I didn't I could avoid becoming aware of it.

"What?...Sister, stop...!!" Beyond that, my sister's hand entered my clothes. Her right hand moved back and forth as if caressing my chest and stomach area, and her left hand caressed my stomach and thigh area. It was clearly different from what tickled me that morning. Soft and comfortable. But at the same time it felt strange.

"Hey...!!" A strange sound came out of my mouth without me realizing it. I immediately covered my mouth to try to prevent the strange sound from coming out. However, as if she had been waiting, my sister's hands began to move faster and more roughly.

"Uh... Now... just a moment, sister... Hah..." It wasn't just a matter of coming and going. She placed her hand on my chest and slowly moved her palm clockwise, while her other hand touched the sensitive area with her fingers as if she were tickling it. Is this something that can happen while you talk in your sleep? It's like an actress you see in a pornographic movie using her hands to stimulate the other actor.

My sister probably my sister didn't mean it, but I felt like I was being punished for it. And... when sensory cells come together and embody a form of arousal. When the blood began to pool in one place and completely hardened. My sister's hand passed along my thigh and reached an important part.

"Hey..!!!!" I had managed to endure it until now, but this time it wasn't easy either. A moan that came out in an instant. My sister could have easily woken up, but luckily she didn't.

"Now...wait a minute...!!" Maybe it would have been better to wake her up.

"This...this...huh...!! Ha ha...!" My sister's hand begins to caress my hardened area. Starting from the egg sac at the bottom, going up to the pillar. What's more, she reached the part of the glans where the liquid comes out and she touched it gently as if she were massaging it. Is this really something you dream about? The movements of her hands were too elaborate to be considered as someone asleep.

My sister's hand could reach here, but instead of just touching, my sister's hand searched for the sensitive part. She massages My balls gently, grips my shaft tightly and rubs it a little harder, gently press the head of the glans, but she use her palm to stimulate it by turning it clockwise. Gently place your little finger at the urethral opening to moisten the fluid.

Is she really asleep? I turned my head to see if my sister was awake, but she was definitely sleeping. Are you pretending to sleep? 

So I called my sister and even tried to put my hand in her armpit and tickle her lightly. However, although there may be a slight struggle, my sister shows no reaction other than that. Surprisingly, she was actually sleeping. In the end that night I couldn't sleep at all.

17