I am influenced by my older sister (5)
787 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning. My sister wakes up with a sigh, as if she is renewed.

"Hmm... Hmm... I slept well." It seems that last night she slept well and all the tiredness has disappeared from her face.

"How long has it been since I slept like this? Is it because I slept with Jiwoo? It's really refreshing...!!" But unlike her, I couldn't sleep a wink last night.

"Jiwoo, what's going on? Why does your face look like this? Have your dark circles gotten darker? Didn't you sleep well last night?" My older sister grabbed me by her shoulder and looked uneasy with her face full of worry. She seemed completely oblivious to what happened yesterday. How should I respond? Should I be honest and say that I couldn't sleep because of my sister's touch?

How can I tell my older sister that I couldn't sleep a wink because when she was sleeping she was touching me, I was embarrassed to say it, and even if she did, I felt like my sister would ask me why she hadn't woken her up. And I actually tried to wake up my sister, but she didn't wake up... 

but in fact, I could have woken her up if I really wanted to wake her up. However, perhaps because my older sister's touch was too stimulating, my body felt weak. When I lost all my strength, my body became numb and I may have entrusted my body to my sister without even realizing it. How can I tell this to my sister?

But I'm a little embarrassed...

"I did not sleep well". So I lied and said I slept well.

"I don't think so? Did your sister do something to Jiwoo yesterday? I'm sorry.... I guess I did it while she was sleeping because she was sleeping with Jiwoo for the first time in a long time. Did your sister hit you?"

It would have been better if you had hit me, if that was the case, he would have said it with confidence instead of brushing it off like I'm doing now. However, what my sister did to me was on a whole different level that couldn't even compare to hitting me.

"Did your sister really hit you?!! Ah... I'm sorry, Jiwoo, we made up yesterday, but your sister did something wrong again..." When he was lost in thought for a moment and didn't say anything, my Sister apologized, thinking that she had actually hit me.

"No, I slept well last night too."

"Actually? And those dark circles in your eyes?

“I said I need to sleep a lot in the morning. Maybe that's why?" Of course, dark circles are not something that appears if you don't get enough sleep in the morning. However, I couldn't think of any other excuse than that, and I just I hoped my sister would believe me.

"Is it really because of that?" "

"That's right, originally, now I would be sleeping... I woke up thanks to my sister." And fortunately my sister seemed to have believed me without any doubt and I breathed a sigh of relief.

"So, I'm glad... I'm was worried that I did something strange to Jiwoo, fortunately, I guess that didn't happen?"

"oh..? Uh... right" For some reason, my sister's expression seems a little complicated.

What happened after that was the same. After breakfast, I went for a quick run in the morning. I told her I didn't think I could go because I was too tired last night, but this time my sister also made me go out. After such a difficult morning, she was going to school.

"There is still some time..."

"Jiwoo!! What did your sister say?! You must arrive at least 10 minutes before class starts to go to the bathroom and get ready for class, who says it starts at 9 o'clock and ends exactly at 9 o'clock?!!"

“Probably, most students do that?" The words rose to my throat. However, that logic doesn't apply to my sister.

"Are you going to do that just because other students are doing it? That's a really bad idea." My older sister keeps telling me that people should always take their time.

“Let's say you're late because there's a car accident on the way to school, or a stranger asks how to get there and there's a delay, what will you do then? If you leave early, there is no problem if such a variable arises, but if you leave exactly on time like you do now you will be late for class. Plus, these things are to prepare for an emergency situation, and isn't it natural to basically arrive and prepare before school starts? You can review what you learned last time or you can preview what you will learn today."

“It is very useful to study before classes start." There was nothing wrong with what my sister said, everything was fine. Get up early, eat breakfast regularly, exercise in the morning, go to school early and study on your own , his words were ideal and standard.

However, for no reason I want to object to something that is true by saying something else. So, I tried to slightly challenge my sister.

"Then I guess I'll be too tired to study properly..!" Then she pressed the lightly my forehead.

"If you don't listen to your sister, I will really scold you!" Of course, I really like my sister and I love her, however, this aspect was a little different from my life as it was before and I was getting tired of it!!

"How nice it is to be taken care of like this..." However, Hayeon was jealous.

"I think it would be great if someone would take care of me like this, Jiwoo."

"Are you kidding now?"

"Anyway, I'm really jealous of you, I wish I had an older brother or sister like that." Hayeon took my drink and drank it.

"Then if you don't want it, give her to me, I like your sister very much."

“Why are you drinking my drink? You have yours too." What can I say, I also really like my sister.

"I won't give my sister to anyone."

"What a waste, but isn't your sister my sister too?" Hayeon takes another sip of my drink.

"What are you talking about?"

"I mean, if she's your sister, she's my sister too."

“Why does that happen like this? "

“Anyway, I also want to meet your sister, so introduce her to me, I heard she is really beautiful.”

"Where did you hear that?"

"I heard from Eunseo that she saw you somewhere in the mall, but that you were with an incredibly pretty person?"

"Oh yeah?" Eunseo was in the same class as me and although she was close to Hayeon, she had little contact with me.

"it's okay, I'll introduce her to you next time."

"really? actually?"

"Yeah, now that I think about it, my sister asks about my friends too." While she was having breakfast today, she asked me questions about my friends with, what her personality was like, etc. Since she had nothing to hide, I answered honestly.

I don't have many friends because I have a shy personality, but I have a friend that I've known since high school. She said that although her personality is calm and she likes to play, she studies better than expected, eats together at school and has fun.

Then my sister asked that friend's name and I answered Hayeon. At that moment, my sister's expression suddenly became worse... And then.

"Is she a girl?" She asked a cold question. For some reason, I felt like shouldn't answer that she was a woman, so I shook my head. "Oh no, is a man." Although the name Hayeon suits a woman's name, it wouldn't be too awkward even if she was a man's name, isn't she...? It is uncomfortable? Ugh... I don't know, my older sister looked down for a moment, resting her chin, as if she was thinking something. I don't know what she was thinking, but like a defendant waiting for a verdict, I waited silently for her next words of my sister.

"I see~, you should be friendly with your friends. Understood?" She smiled sweetly and lightly caressed my head...

"Oh, by the way, there's no change to going to the comics this weekend, right?" In the end, Hayeon drank all my drink. "Comic books? Oh! Of course It's fine."

Come to think of it, I decided to go to the comics with her this weekend. This time I don't have a date with my sister like last time and I am completely free. If my sister wants to make a date on the weekend, I will tell her that I have a date with Hayeon.

"I won't forget it this time."

“Okay~!! let's go to the comics and have fun, I heard that Hye-ni's new work will come out this time, you know I'm really looking forward to that, right?" One of his hobbies was watching cartoons and animations, and he especially liked the work." Rich Sundae" by an author named Hye-ni. And she said that this comic features the new title 'Rich Sundae'? Anyway, she's been excited about it for the past few days. I was also excited, but I wasn't as hooked as Hayeon was, but this time they also said there was no one else to go with but me, Jiwoo, who has a lot of time and is always free, was a must see.

She made an appointment herself without even asking me, it doesn't really matter. Anyway, there's nothing to do at home, and although it's annoying, I secretly felt good because I felt like she needed me when she called me that.

"But why do you take all of mine?" I think I only had one or two sips... but the drink was gone.

"Mine is mine and yours is mine." Well, that's true, but is it really possible for you to put your mouth where I put me mouth without hesitation? Maybe it's because we've known each other for so long that I don't look like the opposite sex, but I still think it would be a good idea to pay a little more attention to him.

17