Getting worse(1)
818 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My older sister always did her best, even in small tasks, making a systematic plan for any matter and solving it reasonably. That's why she entered a university in the United States on a full scholarship and became CEO of a company at just 28 years old. 

I knew that my sister's life and path was right and that it was the life she should follow, but I honestly didn't have enough confidence to follow it.

I had to get me up at 6:30, no matter what, even if I was tired, asking for 5 more minutes or 10 more minutes doesn't work, so she takes the blanket off me so I can get up right away.

At first, for a day or two, I was very tired from this, but after about three days, my body seemed to have adapted and now I wake up only at 6:30, even before my sister arrives to wake me up. I wake up, brush my teeth and then eat breakfast, it's light but filling and good.

She says I have to have breakfast to start the day right, which is why I haven't skipped breakfast lately. After finishing breakfast, I go for a run with my sister. Running itself is not that difficult, it takes about 20 minutes to walk two laps around a nearby park. At first I didn't want to go out because I was cold and tired, but after going out for about three days my body got used to it and I thought it was worth it.

After I finish working out, I come home, shower, and get ready for school. When I come back from school, I review what I learned that day and only after I finish reviewing can I rest, even if I rested I couldn't do what I wanted.

Normally I spent time watching YouTube or playing games, but my older sister only allowed me 30 minutes to do it, she said that 30 minutes a day is the maximum because looking at electronic devices for too long can damage My eyes and worsen my health. 

Instead, I usually read books with my older sister or go to nearby cafes to talk, of course, that doesn't mean I don't like her, I like reading books and I also like talking to her. I liked games and wanted to watch YouTube, but she says:

"You've already seen a lot today, if you want to see more, it will be tomorrow. Ok?".

Showering before bed and brushing my teeth became a must, oh of course, I'm not saying I haven't washed in a long time, I washed, but before no one controlled me like now, I had to brush my teeth for at least two minutes , and I even had to floss to finish, when it starts to bother me I gag.

Sometimes it's so annoying that I don't even do it, but my sister never allowed it, and she even sniffs my breath to check if I did it or not.

Each meal contained a balanced amount of nutrients and the amount did not exceed the recommended calories. Since I have to have lunch at school, she says she will take care of it.

"Then I will prepare a lunch box for you for lunch" she said, I really like and appreciate that you prepare lunches for me, it must have been difficult to pack lunch every time, although it seemed a little strange to take out a lunch box and eat it alone when all my classmates were eating together, so when I told my sister that she didn't need to make me lunch, my older sister raised her voice a little.

Of course, we coordinated with each other and usually she wouldn't give me a lunch box and instead would ask for the school lunch menu, and only if the lunch didn't fit my diet would my sister says she would prepare it for me a lunch box

A tight and limited life, thanks to this, I became more diligent and my stamina increased. Since I ate rice regularly, I never felt hungry and since I had tea and proper snacks,  I gained some weight. 

As my use of electronic devices decreased, my fatigue decreased significantly, and as I studied and revised, the specialties that had been difficult for me became clearer one by one. Although it was only a few days, I felt that many things had changed in me.

And that's why I feel grateful to my older sister, honestly, I didn't like living like that systematically. Even if it means improving my life. Even if I want to eat a snack immediately, I must get permission from my sister to eat it, and if it exceeds the daily intake, I cannot eat it.

Also, when I tried to give me a nap, she wouldn't let me sleep, saying that if I sleep now, you won't be able to sleep at night. And I had to go to bed right at 10 o'clock. Naturally, I can't even watch YouTube shorts before going to bed, she confiscated my phone because she said that watching it before going to bed could tire my eyes and make it difficult to sleep.

It's really fun to watch YouTube shorts before bed, but she won't let me do it... And she goes further by saying that we have to create a closer bond between brothers, that's why she asks me to sleep together.

"We can sleep separately... the bed is narrow." Not only was the bed narrow, but I honestly didn't want to sleep with my sister that day because another reason.

"If the bed is narrow, we can sleep hugging each other, What's the problem?" The problem is that we end up sleeping hugging each other, if the bed is narrow and we sleep hugging each other, something unpleasant may happen again. Fortunately, my sister didn't seem to notice what happened that time, but I don't know what will happen next time.

"Even if we hug, it's too tight..." So, even though other things were the same as they were before, I stubbornly refused to do this.

"Ugh... you really don't like sleeping with your sister?" My sister's shoulders were lowered, as if she was a little disappointed, but this time there is nothing we can do, maybe I can ease her disappointment later, but one unpleasant accident is enough, something like this must not happen again.

"Well, we can every two days, I can't even give my sister more than this"

"What? Are you thinking about not sleeping with your sister for the rest of your life? When we were kids, we slept together every day, but since Jiwoo hates so much... It hurts, but I can't help it".

Even if it's once every two days, I've really given up a lot of things, that's because after sleeping with my older sister, something happens that should never happen between siblings. Imagine if I was sleeping with my sister and the same thing happened, and this time my sister woke up, What happens then? What would the older sister think when she saw her younger brother in that state from the simple touch of her?

Even if my older sister had done it while she was sleeping, if it were me, I would have removed my younger brother from the family register, not only would I be expelled from the family register, but my relationship with my older sister would become awkward and distant. Reacting like this means that you sexually dressed your older sister, it seems creepy and scary, and even though it was just that one time, I didn't have the confidence to endure it again.

That's why I block the possibility, if we don't sleep together from the beginning nothing unpleasant will happen, however, my sister didn't know that something like that had happened, so she somehow wanted to sleep with me.

"No..! I definitely don't like it..." My sister's fingers pressed my mouth shut like tweezers.

Maybe it's because I keep saying that I don't wanna, but she seems a little angry.

"Jiwoo, I didn't know you hated sleeping with your sister so much, but it's okay, even if Jiwoo ends up hating your sister, I will love you very much." And my sister hugged me and slowly stroked my head. 

It's different than usual, it's soft, but it's like she's holding her anger in her hands very tightly. It's scary when my sister gets angry. This may be because I'm unfamiliar, but anyone would freak out if someone about 10cm taller than them got angry.

Furthermore, my sister not only gets angry, but she puts pressure on me with her atmosphere. Instead of just getting angry, her appearance was completely different than usual, which was even more frightening as I felt my nerves shake one by one.

And that's why I never thought of confronting my older sister, but this time there is nothing we can do, my older sister thinks I hate her because we don't sleep together. Rather, I do this because I like my sister and I don't want our relationship to fall apart.

In the end, I told my sister that even once every two days would be difficult and we agreed to sleep together once a week.

"Yes, once a week, to be honest, I really want to sleep with you every day, but it seems like Jiwoo is feeling overwhelmed, your sister will step aside." I'm sorry... but I really couldn't help it, and thanks, to take a step back, instead of words, I responded with a deep hug to my sister.

"Somehow, it can't be done like that. Should I do that?..."

"Oh? What did you say?" My sister was mumbling something to herself, but I couldn't hear it.

"Nothing." My older sister smiles happily, it felt a little strange, but like my sister said, it was no big deal, and that's how our problem ended.

15