Getting worse (2)
702 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the days passed, my sister's control became more severe. If I wanted to do anything, even the smallest thing, I had to get my sister's permission and I couldn't do it without permission. 

For example, I had to ask my older sister for permission to even go outside for fresh air. 

"Do you know what time it is and you want to go out? You can't." It's only 11... I'm not a child, and even though I'm only going for a short walk, my sister shakes her head. 

"It's not like I'm going far, I'll just take a 10 minute walk and then come back..." 

"I said you can't, it's too late. How many times have I told you to tell me before sunset if you want to go for a walk?" Of course, it was my fault for not saying it at the time, but I really wanted to go for a walk right now. I wanted to take a breather from this stuffy, suffocating place. 

"I'll be back quickly... It won't take long. Can't I...?" I had to get some strong wind, otherwise I would feel very dizzy, so my sister sighs softly. 

"Well, then, your sister will accompany you." And then my sister starts getting ready to go out. 

"Oh no, I'll go alone, I'm just going to walk around the park and then I'll come back." 

In fact, the reason I go for a walk is because I want to escape its frustrating limitations and breathe, which is why I wanted to go alone now. 

"That?" But when she heard that she wanted to go alone, her expression began to change drastically... The mouth that she used to smile had become a straight line, and the eyes that shone like a crescent moon struggled in the void. That cold but empty expression that is unique to my sister. 

Before my mind could even perceive it, my body began to shake. 

"What did you say just now?" My instincts screamed that it was dangerous, but I couldn't do anything, except that every time my sister takes a step closer, my feet instinctively take a step back, but it's no use, because my sister's legs are longer, the distance continues to narrow. 

Then, as she got closer and closer to me, I naturally looked at my older sister, maybe because of my height... She was looking at me with lifeless eyes, as if she would do anything without hesitation. Something inside me was screaming loudly for me to say something to her. 

"Shall we go out together?" If I don't stop my sister now, I'll be in big trouble. You know, kind of, before you know it, your body senses it, just like before, my instincts took over and told me that I was in danger. 

"Yes!! Okay. No matter how much I think about it, it's too dangerous for Jiwoo to go out alone, bad people could kidnap our Jiwoo." As if nothing had happened, she went back to being my original sister, a smiling and kind older sister. , I was curious how facial expressions could change back and forth in an instant, but at the same time I got goosebumps. 

Could she be a psychopath? Or double personality? It was the same as last time, but I felt a strong sense of strangeness when my sister's expression changed dramatically, no, how can you think like that about your sister? How much have you received from your sister so far? My sister just does that because she cares about me. I guess it's because she loves me more than anyone, not that my sister is weird or anything like that. I scolded myself by patting my cheeks a few times. 

Come to your senses, Ji-woo, my sister may be more protective than others, but you know she doesn't have any bad intentions, rather I should be grateful, even though we are family, how many people care so much about me? Hayeon wants to, but she can't because she doesn't have siblings, but thinking that the attention and protection is too much is a bad thing... 

It's not my sister who is bad, but me, who receives enough love but I think it's too much, I'm the real one. bad. 

"Yes... let's go together, sister" I appreciate that my sister wants to take care of me and is so involved in my life. Although sometimes her actions may seem intrusive, I know that she does it out of love and concern. If I really didn't want to your help, I simply would not pay attention to your interventions.

Being able to be loved so much by someone is something that makes me happy, let's not get lost and forget its importance, Jiwoo. So today I made a promise to myself again. 

"Well!!" She returned to her original form again, I don't know when she got angry, but she was caressing my head with a bright smile. 

"But you know, Ji-woo." 

"¿Yes?"  

"You're not making yourself do this because you're afraid of your sister, are you?" 

"UH Huh?" What... what is it? This inexplicable feeling of discomfort, my sister is definitely smiling, she is not angry, however, it is clear that something unknown is brewing, as if she is hinting that something big is coming. . . . 


It's midnight when everyone is asleep, when I heard owls and crickets outside the window, I quietly got out of bed, probably my sister is already asleep too. 

Now is the perfect time to do that, one of the tasks that every man must solve. It may vary from person to person, but since I have a strong sexual desire, I had to take it off at least once every two days, otherwise I would continue to feel uncomfortable. 

However, I haven't been able to masturbate even once in the past week. Anyway, my current state didn't make sense. I am a lively 20 year old, even though I had just turned 20, so if I don't deal with it properly, it will continue to react. 

Of course, he reacts all the time, not only at school but also at home. Above all, every time I looked at my sister's voluptuous body... especially every time we hugged each other, I could feel a strong force entering the lower part of my body. So far, I've done my best to cover it up by covering it with a blanket. It can't always be like this, imagine if you were hugging your sister and the hard lower part of your body touched her... 

Stop thinking about it, whatever it is, it's clearly not a good situation, but during the week I couldn't solve it. Not only was my sister always by my side, but she also followed me wherever I wanted to go. You could say that it would be nice to solve it secretly in the bathroom, but my sister even asked me why I stayed in the bathroom for so long. Is it possible to masturbate in such a situation? 

So, I decided that the time to masturbate would be now while my sister was sleeping. Since she was supposed to be sleeping, it was the only time I could get out of my sister's sight. Coincidentally my sister's room and mine are a little far away, of course I can't make any sound, but even if I accidentally make a sound, it won't be heard all the way to my sister's room. 

OK, perfect, no matter how sensitive my sister is, unless she is a sleepwalker, there is no way I can be caught masturbating. So I quietly turned on the computer, if possible, I covered myself with a blanket and wanted to use my cell phone, but unfortunately my sister confiscated my cell phone, using a computer is a bit dangerous, but it can't be helped. I've held back too much to even imagine it. 

I didn't want to waste the opportunity that was presented to me. Like everyone, I also have a sexual preference, for me, a bit of sadistic scenes help me get excited, instead of a man hitting a woman, I was more interested in seeing a woman hitting a man, for of course, that doesn't mean that I like people being beaten until they bleed or tortured to the point that they scream. 

I only like it when they lightly slap his buttocks or tease him a little as an element to help him get aroused, but I was reluctant to do anything more than that. 

First, go to porn xub and search for HELLO_WARRY in the search bar...Okay...!! The actor I enjoyed watching the most appeared. 

It is not excessive, but within that range, it bothers men. Her body and his face were very pretty, but more than anything, I really liked the way she played. The main content was tormenting the other person by hitting his buttocks and controlling his ejaculation, the other actors' facial expressions showed that they were acting, but this actor's face showed that he was really enjoying it. Maybe that's why I liked this actress, and I must have already watched the video she appeared in hundreds of times. 

"Let's do this today." I played one of her videos and dropped my pants. Although my sister is sleeping, something can always happen if you do it for too long, your sister might catch you, so it's better to be safe, I need to finish it quickly and go back to sleep. I quickly took off my underwear and put my hand on the hard area, put on the headphones and played the video. 

Then, I began to touch the lower part of my body very excitedly and I let out a light moan. 

'Yes, this was it. That's all...!!' Maybe because I hadn't tried it in a long time, but I felt double the pleasure. How have I been able to stand it for so long? 

The lower abdomen was much larger and firmer than usual. And the feeling of ejaculation also came earlier than usual, no matter how quickly I said I had to finish it, it was a shame to finish it now, I don't know when I will be able to do it again, maybe that's why I stopped being alert for a moment and gradually Little did I begin to savor this sensation. 

Was it because I was too focused? I didn't hear the door open. 

14