Getting worse (3)
721 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I don't know about other people, but I like a bit of a manic genre, sexual activity accompanied by sadism, commonly known as SM. Among them, what attracted me the most was the game called spanking, which consists of hitting the buttocks. The feeling when a woman's slender hand hits a man's buttocks. 

I had never been hit before, but just watching the video made me feel so excited that my whole body was shaking. When an actress slaps her partner on the butt, I think: 'I want to be spanked.' This thought penetrates my brain. A red handprint etched on the man's buttocks accompanied by a slapping sound. 

He must have been stronger than that actress, but it was a situation where he could do nothing and had no choice but to be spanked helplessly, and that man was moaning without being able to control his emotion. 

It was disgusting for me, the excitement grows and the feeling of ejaculation becomes more urgent. Every time the actor spanked the other person's butt, in my imagination, she spanked me too. There will probably be a nice print like that on my butt too. 

Perhaps because I imagined it, I watched the video even more closely and focused on scanning downwards. Is that why I didn't even know the door was open? As soon as I took out the headphones, I heard a voice so sweet it melted my ears. 

"good?" And then a hand is gently placed on my shoulder... 

"Ugh... Huh?!!" I was startled for a moment and turned my head towards where I heard the voice. 

'Noona...Noona...!!!' And she was none other than Jia. 

"Uh...gasp...!! Who...why sis?!!" It seemed as if time had stopped. The thought stops and the body seems frozen and does not move. Why is my sister here? I even checked to see if she was sleeping just in case. 

Seriously, did I say that too loud? No, that can't be possible, I moaned a little, but it was a faint sound, smaller than white noise. For starters, there was a distance between my sister and my room, so even if there was a small moan, she couldn't hear it. 

"W-why are you here...?" I left my trembling body behind and barely parted my lips. I felt like I wanted to hide in a mouse hole, but my body didn't move. Yes, resolving the situation comes first. 

"I heard a strange noise in Jiwoo's room." Could it be that what I did was heard all the way to my sister's room? My head is too complicated. I don't think my sister is lying, in fact my sister who was sleeping is now in my room. 

Okay, maybe I moaned louder than I thought. Otherwise, my sister wouldn't have come here. As I organized my thoughts, my frozen body began to move little by little. And what I immediately did was turn off the porn first, but my sister's hand grabbed mine immediately. 

"Does Jiwoo like things like this?" 

"oh...? Oh, no, it's not that, this is just... I played a random video and this is what happened..." Before I could finish speaking, my older sister sat down in front of the computer. Then she went into the search history window and started looking at all the previous content. 

"Wait a minute, sister!! What are you doing now?!" To protect the last bit of pride I had left, I grabbed my older sister's arm. I didn't want to be embarrassed by this. 

"Stop." However, my sister's voice was colder and more terrifying than ever. And seeing my older sister like that, I was so scared that I took a step back. Fortunately, I don't watch porn often on the computer. 

I have a cell phone, so no need to look at it on the computer. Perhaps that's why only the records necessary for the task came out and nothing particularly problematic came out. 

However, my sister seemed to want to be sure, so she carefully looked at the records that were more than a month old and also checked the search history to see if there were any problems. Although I told myself that there would be no problem, my heart was still uneasy because maybe I had forgotten something. 

"Well?" How thorough was the inspection? The exam lasted no less than 20 minutes. 

"It's definitely not on the computer." and only then could I relax.

"It's like a physiological phenomenon... I hope you understand... I'm embarrassed." 

I was embarrassed to show it to my sister like that, but the good news is that nothing unusual appeared in my search history, so I was able to tell her my sister I only saw it today. It would be a blatant lie to say it was my first time, but I can safely say that I haven't done it in a long time. 

By the way, when did masturbation become a bad thing? It didn't really hurt anyone and I just sorted it out quietly, so can you say it's a bad thing? But my sister's expression and mood at this moment, every action of examining me told me that it was bad. I also understood in my head that it wasn't bad, but my instincts and my body weren't there, so I was shaking like a criminal. 

"So, shall we check your phone now?" 

That? Do you want to check my phone? For a moment I felt like I had been hit on the head. That's not at all enough, because there... there were clear records not only of the ones I saw before, but also of high-end porn sites. That's why I grabbed my older sister's arm while she went to get my cell phone. 

"Jia, are you doubting me now? If you keep doing this, I'll feel bad too." Then I started to stop my sister with a trembling voice. 

"Jiwoo, I'm not trying to scold you now, I just want to check on Jiwoo's status." 

“You don't need to do that sister.” 

“That decision is made by the guardian, not Jiwoo.” 

"I'm an adult now too! Is it a big deal if I watch a little porn? I didn't commit a sex crime, so why are you doing this?!" My voice rose higher without me realizing it. However, I didn't say anything bad. 

Even high school students are not scolded by their parents for masturbating. Furthermore, I am an adult, even if it were my parents, or even my ancestors beyond my grandparents, they couldn't interfere with me masturbating. 

"In Jiwoo's eyes, do you think this is because you were masturbating?" 

"If not, then what is...?" If not, there is no need to go that far. I saw an article on the Internet that said that most older and younger sisters pretend not to know even if they know, of course, my older sister is different from others, can't we just say she's fine and move on? 

"If you check my cell phone!! I will never talk to my sister again!!" 

"That?" Only then did my sister look back. 

"Yes, literally. Check my phone..!! Because I will never talk to my sister again." It's a threat, a very childish threat, at the same time, it was the only way I found. 

"Lets talk later." My sister looked a little surprised, but she returned to her original cold expression. She closed the door and went to get my cell phone. . .. . And it wasn't long until I was exposed. 

"Femdom Spanking, Soft Female Domination, Worship Mistress." My sister was reading my search tags clearly. 

"The master's touch, the mistress's slave, the Melsub service." 

"S-Stop it..." Embarrassment rose to my head and my face turned strawberry red. Every time a word came out of my sister's mouth, I wanted to die, and the regret I should have endured today washed over me like a wave. But my sister didn't stop, she kept listing my search history and video viewing history. And that too with a very cold voice. 

"Did you watch the most videos of a person named Warry?" 

"Answer" 

Why the hell are you doing this? Viewing pornography is not a crime. I can't say it's an honorable thing, but it's something everyone does, my sister would have done it... Unless she was a eunuch, my sister would have done it, and my mom and dad would have done it too... 

Why the hell are you doing this to me?... But even though I thought about it that way, I couldn't actually say it out loud. Because, right now, I was an infinitely fallen sinner in front of her. Then my sister gently sat down next to me, opened her arms and gave me a warm hug. 

"Huh?" She's not Angry? Why does she hug me like she always does, or even with more strength and tenderness than usual? As if she was trying to comfort me. 

"Jiwoo, like I said before, your sister is not angry, you can also masturbate, now that Jiwoo is an adult and at an age where he can see things like that, I think you can do it, it would have been better if you had told your sister first"

"That's a little embarrassing." Her cold appearance was gradually fading and she returned to the usual older sister of hers with a kind face. She slowly stroked my bangs and smiled calmly, and I felt like the feeling of embarrassment was melting away. 

"But there is something I must make clear." And then my sister's body approached mine and she told me. 

Are you liking the story?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
17