Getting worse (4)
671 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“However, there is something I must make clear.”

My sister is getting closer to me. I don't know what she was doing, but I must have been very nervous, so I swallowed hard and watched my sister's actions.

"I didn't know Jiwoo had this kind of taste. Since every person is different, I'm not trying to say what's good or bad. It's just that I'm worried about my little brother. I'm worried that if my little brother masturbates while watching provocative videos like this , you may have problems later when you have the opportunity to have sexual relations with a woman".

What my sister mentioned has a certain logic. Recently, I heard on the news that erectile dysfunction is becoming more common among people in their twenties, probably due to constant exposure to provocative content. 

Although I don't think I gotten to that point yet, I worries that if I continue to consume provocative material as my sister mentioned, I may experience difficulties in future intimate relationships. At that moment, I was speechless and simply looked down at the ground.

"If you don't do well in front of a woman later, wouldn't you be ashamed? What your sister means is that it is good to resolve accumulated sexual desires, however, you should do it in a healthy way."

Then she surrounded my waist with her arms and began to pull me towards her, she placed her other hand gently on my shoulder and, at the same time, she whispered in my ear with a soft voice, as if the wind was blowing gently.

"Hehe, our cute Jiwoo."

"What Sister?" I was surprised by her sudden approach, but it was useless, because her body was already coiling around mine like a snake.

“Your sister will help you; You've accumulated a lot, right?" My sister's cheeks were flushed and she exhaled hot breath.

Suddenly, she opened her eyes and looked directly at my face, fixing her gaze on me.

"Why are you so restless? Why~? I said your big sister would help you."

"What, exactly, are you planning to help me with?"

"Jiwoo doesn't seem to be okay there, let me help you, my little brother"

My older sister raised the corners of her mouth slightly and smiled seductively. What? Why are you suddenly making that expression? My sister's gaze at that moment was like that of a hungry carnivore, unable to control her excitement in the face of her prey. 

Seeing her like that, my inner instinct alerted me that there was danger, and my mind began to think about how to get out of that situation. My inner instinct told me that there was danger, and the thought passed through my head that I had to get out of this place.

"You're very close, sister. Let's talk a little further away, okay?" As soon as I finished speaking, my sister's hand went towards my crotch. Then she grabbed my hardened penis and held it tightly.

"Oh, does it hurt?"

"Hee, what are you doing now?!" I was so surprised that I unconsciously tried to push my sister away, but she was much bigger than me. Instead, I reached out carelessly and accidentally ended up placing my hand on my older sister's ample breasts.

"Ah...that's what I meant" I was startled and immediately tried to withdraw my hand, but my sister's eyes were bent like crescent moons and she was letting out a hot breath.

"It's okay, brother, I can understand." And then her arms slowly began to wrap around me again. This time, I felt my sister's arms tighten, as if to prevent her from resisting me completely...

…....

"Good morning~."

Without fail, I wake up to my older sister's morning kiss.

What happened? It was a dream? It was ringing? It's too vivid to be a dream, but it's too incredible to say that it happened in reality.

Something very strange happened yesterday. Hoping it was a dream, I spoke to my sister cautiously.

"Did you sleep well, sister?"

"Of course~. I slept very soundly. Do you think you slept well because you took a "break"? You look refreshed." However, as if to let me know that the reality was cold, my sister mercilessly mentioned what happened yesterday.

"Well, that's... haha... no." For some reason, I felt uncomfortable dealing with my older sister. What happened yesterday was something that could never happen between ordinary brothers.

I was so embarrassed that it was difficult for me to even look at my sister's face, but she even hummed as if nothing was happening.

"Let's go out quickly and have breakfast, Jiwoo: Since we had so much fun yesterday, your sister made us some healthy food."

It's embarrassing, why does she keep mentioning what happened yesterday? It is humiliating. I felt like I wanted to hide in a mousetrap, but why did she keep trying to bring it up...

I felt like I wanted to run away from her without eating or anything. However, my sister grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the table.

"Let's go~. If you don't come, the food will get cold." It was my sister who even pulled out a chair and made me sit down. Although it was normally plentiful, today the food was varied. Various vegetables, pork, eggs and nuts are included below. Even the oysters were carefully cleaned and applied.

"Eat a lot, my Jiwoo."

My sister smiles sweetly as always. Normally I would have responded with a smile, but perhaps because of what happened yesterday, instead of smiling, I gave an awkward response.

"Eh, yes.."...

....

Last night my sister helped me masturbate. At first I tried to resist and screamed that I didn't want to. My older sister was the kind of person who would do anything once she decided, so the more I denied me, the more she clung to me.

"Noona will take care of it, so Jiwoo just relax."

I heard my sister's seductive voice in my ears. At the sound of her beautiful voice, I felt my body flutter like a butterfly and I lost strength. More than anything, I could feel the bottom of my groin becoming more erect. But was the resistance only temporary? 

When my sister's long, slender fingers touched my crotch, I had no choice but to stop resisting. And I had to put all my concentration into suppressing the surge of excitement.

Still, I didn't want to show my ugly side because she is a member of my family and a sister I respected. 

I desperately tried to hold on by biting my lip so as not to show that I was going down a bad path, but my sister's hands skillfully and quickly stimulated me as if she knew all my weaknesses, pressuring me to ejaculate. I tried to endure it and hold on somehow.

My sister seemed offended that I put up with that, so she lightly bit my ear.

"Huh..."

In the end, I couldn't hold back, I let out a vulgar moan and ended up cumming all over the room. And my sister's hand movements didn't end with just one go, she continued to stimulate me, telling me that she had to make sure I did it more than once.

In the end I was able to escape from my sister after ejaculating 3 more times. When my sister saw my situation, she thought for a moment and said that she was going to add a new rule.

"Rules? suddenly?"

“Yes, they say that masturbating too much is bad for the body. From now on, let's do it once every three days."

Yes, that's fine up to this point. To be honest, I don't feel uncomfortable if someone else controls my masturbation, but it's a different story if that person is my older sister, it's quite uncomfortable.

"And from now on, your sister will help you at all times." 

But what she had just said couldn't help but shock me...

"What? My sister will help me?"

"Yes, like today, I will watch my little brother masturbate next to me. If you want to do it, call me."

"Eh, absolutely not...!!!"

No matter what, helping me masturbate was something I could never allow, even if she were my older sister. Masturbation is an act of comforting oneself, but it is contradictory that my older sister joins in.

Since this time I could never allow something like that, I firmly told my sister no. However, my older sister did not back down easily, saying that it was her duty to take care of the health of her little brother and that she needed control and supervision because she was worried that her younger brother might fall into promiscuity. .

My sister's complaints became more and more intense, and she even put on her characteristic cold expression when she was angry and pressured me. I couldn't turn back this time. Therefore, I will use the last trump card.

"If this continues... I'm going to tell our mom...!!"

I took out my mom's card. I have always used my mom's card. Not recently, but I used it a lot when I was younger. And normally my mom told me that I should listen carefully to what my sister was saying and that she was helping me. This time it was the older sister's fault.

No matter how much mom and dad trust my older sister, they won't take my older sister's side after hearing that she will directly help her younger brother with masturbation. My sister seems to know and when I told her about our mother, she pauses a little.

"Ha... I understand. If Jiwoo hates him so much, there's nothing we can do. Instead, we'll add some more rules."

Instead of helping me masturbate, my older sister suggested something else... that was ridiculous too.

1. My older sister prepares pornographic videos to watch while I masturbate.

2. After masturbation, wrap it in a tissue, throw it in the trash, and have your sister examine it. 

I could say yes to the first clause, but I didn't understand the second.

"Why does my sister have to check that?" So I asked my sister.

“Jiwoo, you can disobey your sister and do it secretly, but I checked earlier how much you cum, so if the amount of ejaculation decreases, I will assume that you did it secretly and punish you.”

"what?"

This time, I attempted to protest to my sister, holding out Mom's card, but she didn't seem to back down at that moment. With her final words, she retreated to her room:

"If you want to say something to mom, go ahead, but be prepared for your sister to scold "

17