Feeling of discomfort
633 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My sister's behavior became more and more excessive from that day on. It became difficult to see my older sister who always smiled warmly at me and gently stroked my head. Instead, now she was constantly looking at me with gooey eyes.

"Jiwoo~." She raises her eyebrows playfully and puts her hand on my butt.

"Stop it..."

I was so embarrassed and tried to remove my sister's hand from my butt. Instead, my older sister licked her bottom lip and started massaging my buttocks vigorously.

"It's cute... When Jiwoo looks like this, it makes me want to do it more."

My sister blushed and let out a hot breath. I could feel the intense look in my sister's eyes, as if she was possessed by something.

"S-Stop it... It's weird..."

Although it was a joke, it was too much. In the past, she had occasionally slapped my butt as a joke, but she had never kneaded it so blatantly. So I told my sister to stop, but she smiled mysteriously.

"Why? I'm just a sister touching her little brother's butt. Remember?" She showed me a confident attitude.

"No... but you touching me like that is different..."

"What do you mean by 'touching me like that'~? Jiwoo, can you explain?"…

How can I explain it? A brother and sister touching buttocks... Even if they were lovers and not siblings, it could have been an awkward situation. Besides, my sister is not my lover. I know she wants to tease me because it's fun, but I feel a little bad every time my sister acts like this.

"Seriously, don't do it..." So, in a somewhat serious way, I told my sister not to do it. Only then did my sister's hand stop, but her attitude did not change.

"So Jiwoo, do you want to touch your sister's butt?"

"UH Huh?" My sister approached me, took my hand and placed it on her hip.

"What is it like? Is my butt big?"

"W-, what are you doing now?!"

I screamed without realizing it and quickly removed my hand. My older sister was tilting her head as if she couldn't understand, but I really couldn't understand her like that. What the hell are you thinking? Massaging my butt is one thing, but putting my hand on your butt... It was just uncomfortable and I didn't like it.

It was unfamiliar to me to see my older sister like this, and I felt like she wasn't the older sister I knew. Does she somehow seem like a different person? The sister I know never did anything I didn't like. Even if I did, I immediately apologized and hugged me warmly. However, my current older sister simply smiled mysteriously and continued playing pranks, ignoring my wishes.

"Please... stop, sister... I'm afraid..."

"Can't you just enjoy it, instead of being afraid?"

"W-what does that mean..."

"Literally, don't be afraid. I hope Jiwoo is honest about how he feels right now."

"I don't know what you're talking about... I don't know why you're touching my butt, and I don't even know why you're doing this now...!"

"You do not know?" I could see my sister's expression slightly wrinkled. And then she muttered something to himself.

"So, will it be like that?..." She raised the corners of her mouth again and smiled.

"If you don't know, don't reject it and leave it to me. You've never had a bad experience doing what your sister said, right?"

What the hell does she want to do...? With a mischievous smile, she inched closer to me and sat me down on the couch. Then, she slowly lowered her upper body and brought it closer to me, and my sister's big valley came into view.

"S-Stop it really...!! I'm going to tell my mom..!!!" I turned my head and tried to push my sister away. But not only did my sister not back away, but she used her strength and approached me.

"Are you going to tell mom? Hehe, do you think that would scare me?"

That? No matter how old my older sister was, she couldn't ignore our parents' influence.

Of course, our parents depend on my older sister a lot, but there was no way they would forgive her for doing something like this to her younger brother. And I'm sure my sister knows it, so how can she act like that?

"You can tell them~. Instead." She brings her face close to my ear and starts whispering to me.

"At that time, I will really kill you~"

"What what?" Although the words were cruel, her tone and voice were more attractive than ever.

She opens her eyes and stares at me, like she's about to eat me at any moment. My sister's right hand was around my shoulder and her left hand was on my chest and was slowly moving downward as if she was massaging me. I reflexively tried to block my sister's hand, but she pushed my hand away and continued down.

"Jiwoo! What if you block it? Your sister told you not to refuse."

"I dont like it that way

Please don't do it..." I couldn't defeat her with my strength. She was much stronger and bigger than me.

"Please... I'm afraid of this..." Rather, the more I resisted me, the more my sister used her strength to oppress me. And this situation where I couldn't do anything was so sad that I started crying without even realizing it.

"Please sister, stop. Why are you doing this suddenly...? You weren't like this before..."

I had red eyes and my voice was teary. I was sad because it felt like the older sister I knew had disappeared, and the oppressive and different side of my older sister was unknown and terrifying.

My instincts rejected her and told me to run away from here, but I couldn't move me at all because her body was wrapped around me like a snake.

"Muah-❤ Jiwoo is cute."

My sister gives me a light kiss on the cheek. At the same time, my sister's hands were groping my entire body. It wasn't just touching, like savoring it, slowly and gently but with strength. And her hand doesn't just stay on my arm or shoulder. She didn't hesitate to play important parts.

"Hehe, Jiwoo, I love you" Our faces were so close that her warm breath touched my skin. And as idiotic as I was, I felt like I knew what my sister was going to do.

"J-Jia, we are brother and sister...I-If you stop now, everything will be fine...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! And the moment her lips were about to touch mine...

…..

"Jiwoo!! Jiwoo!! wake up!!" I could feel someone shaking me awake. What what? It was a dream?

"Huh, huh... huh... huh..." It was too vivid to be a dream, but the person in front of me had a worried face like before.

"Jiwoo, are you okay? Did you have a nightmare?"

My older sister, with a worried expression on her face, slowly approached me.

"Oh, don't come...!!!"

"Jiwoo...?"

"Do not come...!!!"

Without realizing it, I yelled at my sister. However, I couldn't help it because the dream just now seemed very real. And in that dream, my sister looked completely different than how she looks now. Maybe the after-effects were still there and I felt scared of my sister's touch.

"I'm sorry. Should I get you some water?"

Unlike the dream, when I said I didn't want to, my sister immediately took her hand away from me. Then, with a worried expression on her face, she goes to the kitchen and grabs a glass of water.

"Drink it all, it will calm you down a little."

As I took a sip of water, I slowly calmed down. It was just a dream? When I thought about it, there was no way my sister would do that to me. My sister, who is kind and always considerate, wouldn't do that to me. Even now, I don't know whether to get closer or not, so I keep my distance. Maybe she wants to hug me and comfort me, but she can't come close to me because I yelled at her not to come.

"Sorry... Oh, I guess I had a nightmare..."

"Okay. I don't know what the dream was, but I guess you were really scared. Were you scared because your sister suddenly came up to you? I'm sorry.

"I'll go out first. Do you want to go out when you calm down?" My older sister smiles sweetly as if she understands everything. First I took her outside so I could be alone for a while with the cup of water I drank.

Let's calm down, Jiwoo... I don't know what it is, but what just happened was a dream. That's not my real sister. There's no way my sister would do that to me. She is very kind.... I have often had nightmares in the past. Let's think this nightmare was a little scarier...

...

My mother's company has been very busy lately because where she works is expanding its branches abroad. She rarely came home, and now the only time she came back was to say hello to my sister. Going further, it was approved to establish a branch in Japan and it was decided that my mother would go there on a business trip.

"I'm sorry, mom should be there to take care of you more, but I can't do that now." And today was the day my mom went to Japan.

"Okay, I'll take good care of Jiwoo." My sister took my mother's hand and told her not to worry. Normally, she would have worried me about leaving my children behind to work abroad, but now that I'm an adult, my mom and dad trust my older sister more than anyone.

"Still, I feel relieved that Jia is here. If Ji-woo was alone, I would have been worried..." My older sister smiles happily at our mother's words.

"Jiwoo, don't make trouble and listen to your sister, okay?"

"You know Ji-woo listens well and he's a good kid. Don't worry too much." My sister gently strokes my head.

"Okay, then I will trust Jia." Mom waves as she walks out the front door. We told our mom to be careful, but for some reason, that sight made me feel uncomfortable. What? What is this feeling of discomfort? I felt like I shouldn't let my mom go now.

I'm not saying that my mom is in danger or that something is going to go wrong. If my mom went to Japan now, I felt like something would be wrong with me. Then, without even realizing it, my hand was heading towards my mother's back.

'Hey, mom..!!!' I wanted to hug my mom. Then I tried to call my mom, but my voice never came out.

"Finally, it's just the two of us left?" My sister hugged me from behind her and covered my mouth at the same time.

11